Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

....just tons of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots not filled out by the actual voters.
Explain how that can even happen with all the checks, in place to prevent such?

What checks? Show us one. You mean like boarding up the windows so that the GOP observers can't even see into the room from outside where they were removed to?

There was no fraud.

WRONG. Prove it. Prove all the cases I have of fraud are indeed NOT fraud.
There was no widespread, coordinated, voter fraud.
Period.
Of course not....just tons of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots not filled out by the actual voters.

And explain why an individual would choose to commit a FELONY by voting twice, and by stealing some one else's mail and voting in their spot once for themselves, for only 1 extra vote for their candidate which would mean diddly in the overall count?

Did 7.1 million voters choose to cheat and be felons?
No, but several Dim election workers did. Since nobody is verifying the mailin ballots, especially those that ONLY marked Biden and no other candidates in any elections......small chance of getting caught. These fake mailin ballots were easy to forge since nobody checked the signatures.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.
Sure they have. They just refuse to admit it.

Everyone is conspiring against Trump.:rolleyes:
They did to get him out office. There was obvious and massive fraud.

There was no onvious and massive fraud.
That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.

Right, that is the plan. Allow individuals to cheat on their own instead of faking 100k ballots in mass. We can’t investigate every single vote, so it is the perfect strategy. Make it EASY to cheat by not requiring ID and sending out ballots to every address and just let the people go to work.
that’s the plan? According to who?

This allegation would be taken seriously if it had any actual evidence to support it.

How could this be proven without the Democrat leaders to be caught on tape saying so? They simply make it easier for individuals to cheat and then let nature take its course. It is a perfect plan as they can use the disenfranchisement argument all the while helping their cause.

The way to fix this is all too obvious. Secure the voting process, not make it easier for people to cheat.

There was no fraud.

Period.
Of course not....just tons of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots not filled out by the actual voters.

And explain why an individual would choose to commit a FELONY by voting twice, and by stealing some one else's mail and voting in their spot once for themselves, for only 1 extra vote for their candidate which would mean diddly in the overall count?

No, but several Dim election workers did. Since nobody is verifying the mailin ballots, especially those that ONLY marked Biden and no other candidates in any elections......small chance of getting caught. These fake mailin ballots were easy to forge since nobody checked the signatures.

How could they possibly find who may have forged a mail-in ballot signature? I mean, it is almost laughable how easy it is to cheat. To make it even more obvious, Democrats don’t even want to validate the signatures at all.

There was no fraud.

Period.

How could they possibly find who may have forged a mail-in ballot signature? I mean, it is almost laughable how easy it is it cheat. To make it even more obvious, Democrats don’t even want to validate the signatures at all.
If you needed to create say 120,000 fake mailins in a short time period you would take the shortest route.....mark Biden and scribble something on the signature line. Much easier than verifying actual mailin ballots, faster and more effective.

There was no fraud.

Period.

How could they possibly find who may have forged a mail-in ballot signature? I mean, it is almost laughable how easy it is it cheat. To make it even more obvious, Democrats don’t even want to validate the signatures at all.
If you needed to create say 120,000 fake mailins in a short time period you would take the shortest route.....mark Biden and scribble something on the signature line. Much easier than verifying actual mailin ballots, faster and more effective.

It is quite sad really that Democrats are willing to completely destroy the integrity of our entire voting system for the short term gain of ensuring their candidates get elected. In the not-so long term, we(the US) will all lose due to this kind of behavior.

There was no fraud.

Period.

It is quite sad really that Democrats are willing to completely destroy the integrity of our entire voting system for the short term gain of ensuring their candidates get elected. In the not-so long term, we(the US) will all lose due to this kind of behavior.
Democrats didn't do that. Trump did.

There was no fraud.

Period.

That would generate more votes than voters. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to prove that was the case......

There was no fraud.

Period.

That would generate more votes than voters. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to prove that was the case......

How would it generate more votes than voters? Are you saying that everyone registered to vote actually votes?

There was no fraud.

Period.

No, Democrats are in the process of doing it now. They do NOT want secure elections. They recognized that the pandemic rules which allow for more fraud is a good recipe for them.

How could this be proven without the Democrat leaders to be caught on tape saying so? They simply make it easier for individuals to cheat and then let nature take its course. It is a perfect plan as they can use the disenfranchisement argument all the while helping their cause.

The way to fix this is all too obvious. Secure the voting process, not make it easier for people to cheat.

Or, call me crazy, that Democrats actually believe that getting more people to vote is a good thing and that the voter fraud issue is overblown given the extreme rarity of it actually occurring.

It’s not obvious at all, just have to step out of your place of bias against the Democratic Party.

There was no fraud.

Period.

How would it generate more votes than voters? Are you saying that everyone registered to vote actually votes?
The states know how many ballots they send out. If someone is filling out 120,000 fake ballots, aside from the difficulty of creating a fake ballot, aside from not knowing what names to put on them that would match registered voters who didn't vote themselves, the number of votes would exceed the number of voters. If the state mails out a million ballots but gets back 1,120,000, they would know it.

Worse, there would be evidence of such.

I asked jbrownson0831 to post proof of that but he doesn't. He can't because it never happened. So he does all he can do.... make baseless claims rooted in fantasy which blow up in his face every time.

There was no fraud.

Period.

Wrong. It's undeniable that Democrats did it.

There was no fraud.

Period.

Yah,right. You don't have a message except for the "Big Lie". If that is all you have to say.......

There was no fraud.

Period.

No, Democrats are in the process of doing it now. They do NOT want secure elections. They recognized that the pandemic rules which allow for more fraud is a good recipe for them.
Nope, the election was as clean as most elections. Meaning a few cases of fraud here and there, but no widespread fraud. And certainly not enough to flip all the states Trump would have needed to win.

Like it or not, this is solely on Trump. Being the narcissistic loser he is, he can't admit he lost. So all he does is cry fraud that doesn't exist which convinces his mindless cult members that he was robbed and the next thing you know, they're storming the Capitol to revolt against the government they were tricked into believing stole an election from them.

I never thought Trump was fit to be president and he proved it when he placed himself and his unrestrained need to win above all else, especially above the best interest of the country.

Forum List

Back