Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

The number of voers increased by a large margin over 2016.

Voers? You're an idiot. The number of potential voters in this country DID NOT change that much in only four years. What changed was the thirty or so leftwing activist organizations named by Time Magazine who all actively went out to get as many people to sign up to vote and to vote for Biden to ensure a Trump loss as humanly possible. They have all openly admitted it. They didn't just get airhead non-voters to register, they made sure they were committed to voting for Biden. That is called vote rigging.

And to think you spent three years and 30 million dollars because a few Russians ran ads in Facebook. :21:

There was a definite increase in the number of votes cast. The fact is that they did not have to work hard to get voters out to vote against Trump. getting voters out to vote is not vote rigging.

Because the Russians hacked the DNC servers and launched a successful phishing attack on Podesta. Bscause Trump campaign officials gave information to a Russian with ties to Russian intelligence.

Mail in ballots have been used in Washington state since 1991.
Yes, and there were problems at first, they had years to work them out, and it was only across a small statewide sampling, not national. Whatever Washington did right or wrong affected the state not the whole election.

Mail in ballots will likely become more important as the number of voters increase.
Regular voting certainly was no problem just 4 years ago. It wouldn't have been this year either. So the number of voters will have to go WAY up, double, and long before that, we can simply open more polling places. Mail-in voting is NEVER a good idea as a general course except where necessary and just points to the fact that low-information voters too lazy to drive a mile to the poll means more idiots knowing nothing who should just stay home if they can't bother being informed will be making lazy, uninformed votes by mail because it is EASY; people who are the most susceptible to voter advertising and party marketing propaganda.

There are too many people for voting to occur in 1 day
BULLSHIT. Again, it just happened in the last election (2016). No problems.

The number of voers increased by a large margin over 2016. Also the number of polling places had to be cut by klarge numbers because most of the workers are in the high risk category for coronavirus. These older Americans will increasingly die out which will lead to a shortage of poll workers.

This election shows the fact that in-person voters are the stupid ones. You prove it every day with stupid conspiracies and refuse to accept cold, hard facts. Biden beat Trump in a fair vote. You are a low indormation voter. trump supporters are uninformed voters.
There was nothing fair about Biden's win. The conspiracy was the massive fraud and the cover up aided by media censorship and intimidation. The fraud was obvious and the hate directed at concerned Americans disgraceful. Congress KNEW 40 % of voters thought the election was fraudulent and did not investigate. Instead they called citizens and their representatives traitors. They should and could have investigated. The reason they did not is more than obvious.

There was no conspiracy. You are nothing but a cracked pot crackhead. ASG Barr saw no reason to open a investigation. I suppose he was in on the conpiracy. It was obvious that there was little or no fraud. Just because 40% of the people want to establish a dictatorship does not make it so. They were and are traitors and Nazis.
There was a huge conspiracy that involved every branch of our now thoroughly corrupt government, media, and foreign powers. To think otherwise is lying to yourself and others.

You are really crazy.
Nothing crazy about it. It happened.

Only in your sick little mind.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.
Sure they have. They just refuse to admit it.

Everyone is conspiring against Trump.:rolleyes:
They did to get him out office. There was obvious and massive fraud.

There was no onvious and massive fraud.

All the evidence indicates the election was the world's biggest swindle..........................."Reich NAZIs"

I'm combining two posts, both from our pet corner of Hitler-fetishism. Mainly to save bandwidth. And for ease of understanding.

The 'election was stole'n. It 'was a fraud'.
Which brings us right back to the ol' "Swindle"-corral once again.

Yet, when queried about the proof of all that 'swindling', of proof more compelling than what was presented by Tucker Guiliani and Krakenpot Powell, well, the channel goes dead.

As if those avatars flee to the AtomWaffen site, or Daily Stormer's. (?)

So, to channel Clara Peller: "Where's the Proof?"
....................................................................................................................................

refusing any offer to sit down and openly examine the facts and offer where any of the evidence can be shown wrong

Hmmmm?
And from another of our pet Wermacht Schutzes we get yet another plaintive whine about 'refusing to examine evidence'.

Ummm, noper.

Herr Schutze, those 60+ cases that Trump brought to the bar, those near 100 judges who considered the plea.......would beg to differ on the 'refusal to sit down' fantasygasm that you are attempting to enjoy.

If the evidence was so compelling, so persuasive, so voluminous........well then, what the hell was up with all those judges? Not a few of which were appointed by Republicans, or elected as Republicans, were installed by Don Trump, and were viewed as 'conservatives'.

What da hell was going on with them?
One more time. Our government is very corrupt. The election made that an undeniable fact.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie Why? Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... (post #16).

:1peleas:
It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

The judge ruled, yes...he believed it was too specific and was asking the
Signature checkers to do something that the legislature never mention.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

In 2016 election, they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate
In 2018 election, they ran 0.6% ballot rejection rate
In 2020 election they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

That is the 0.5% rejection

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

The election was won by Biden, by over 155,000 votes.

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.
That is simply not true

81 million of us, voted against Trump, as if our very lives, depended on it. Your fraud claims, without merit, never even name who you claim, committed voter fraud, nor produceD any legitimate evidence to support it....but you expect the sane, to go along with your foolish madness.

Only 1/3 of the country believe the election was stolen, the crazies who believe anything trump shovels....his cult following.

The rest are the ones giving Biden a 62% favorability rating.

With merit. The courts said no standing. There was plenty of evidence. The courts refused to look at it.

That is not true. The Supreme Court said the states had no standing. Every claim of fraud was heard by the lower courts and there was no evidence presented. They didn't even use the affadavits they had because they knew they were a bunch of horse manure.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Cheaters and scammers investigating themselves, lol.

I don't trust them to deliver important mail. I sure wouldn't trust any investigation they do.

It doesn't matter. The ballots that were received 3 days after election day did not change the outcome.

Bottom line. Biden is the illegitimate installed president. He was not duly elected. Half the country doesn't recognize him. He's all yours.

He was duly elected and 60% of voters agree with that. The rest are kooks who will never accept reality.

Nope. Sorry but that's just not the case. Illegitimate. The Dems know it hence the fence and concertina wire.

That is the case whether you want to accespt it or not.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.
That is simply not true

81 million of us, voted against Trump, as if our very lives, depended on it. Your fraud claims, without merit, never even name who you claim, committed voter fraud, nor produceD any legitimate evidence to support it....but you expect the sane, to go along with your foolish madness.

Only 1/3 of the country believe the election was stolen, the crazies who believe anything trump shovels....his cult following.

With merit. The courts said no standing. There was plenty of evidence. The courts refused to look at it.

That is not true. The Supreme Court said the states had no standing. Every claim of fraud was heard by the lower courts and there was no evidence presented. They didn't even use the affadavits they had because they knew they were a bunch of horse manure.
They were not allowed an evidentiary hearing. Do I have to explain what that means or are going to Google it?

Wrong.

There is no evidence there. Just runor and innuendo.

That is simply not true

They were not allowed an evidentiary hearing. Do I have to explain what that means or are going to Google it?

Untrue. The plaintiffs are the ones who have to provide evidence. They provided no evidence.

GOP just give up staying on the Trump BS track for fools ... Trump lost by 7 million votes and there no questions about the fair, safe, and secure election and some 60 court cases ruling against Trump's BS lies and hype.

... deal it and let Joe Biden try to govern... this is getting very shitty to say the least.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

T

They can say no voter fraud all they want but I'm in Aru\izona and there is no way in H

Wrong.

There is no evidence there. Just runor and innuendo.
Are you really that dumb?

GOP just give up staying on the Trump BS track for fools ... Trump lost by 7 million votes and there no questions about the fair, safe, and secure election and some 60 court cases ruling against Trump's BS lies and hype.

... deal it and let Joe Biden try to govern... this is getting very shitty to say the least.
No one is going to stop believing there was fraud because it bothers you. There are mountains of evidence, that is why no court let it be presented.

Mail in ballots have been used in Washington state since 1991.
Yes, and there were problems at first, they had years to work them out, and it was only across a small statewide sampling, not national. Whatever Washington did right or wrong affected the state not the whole election.

Mail in ballots will likely become more important as the number of voters increase.
Regular voting certainly was no problem just 4 years ago. It wouldn't have been this year either. So the number of voters will have to go WAY up, double, and long before that, we can simply open more polling places. Mail-in voting is NEVER a good idea as a general course except where necessary and just points to the fact that low-information voters too lazy to drive a mile to the poll means more idiots knowing nothing who should just stay home if they can't bother being informed will be making lazy, uninformed votes by mail because it is EASY; people who are the most susceptible to voter advertising and party marketing propaganda.

There are too many people for voting to occur in 1 day
BULLSHIT. Again, it just happened in the last election (2016). No problems.

The number of voers increased by a large margin over 2016. Also the number of polling places had to be cut by klarge numbers because most of the workers are in the high risk category for coronavirus. These older Americans will increasingly die out which will lead to a shortage of poll workers.

This election shows the fact that in-person voters are the stupid ones. You prove it every day with stupid conspiracies and refuse to accept cold, hard facts. Biden beat Trump in a fair vote. You are a low indormation voter. trump supporters are uninformed voters.
There was nothing fair about Biden's win. The conspiracy was the massive fraud and the cover up aided by media censorship and intimidation. The fraud was obvious and the hate directed at concerned Americans disgraceful. Congress KNEW 40 % of voters thought the election was fraudulent and did not investigate. Instead they called citizens and their representatives traitors. They should and could have investigated. The reason they did not is more than obvious.

There was no conspiracy. You are nothing but a cracked pot crackhead. ASG Barr saw no reason to open a investigation. I suppose he was in on the conpiracy. It was obvious that there was little or no fraud. Just because 40% of the people want to establish a dictatorship does not make it so. They were and are traitors and Nazis.
There was a huge conspiracy that involved every branch of our now thoroughly corrupt government, media, and foreign powers. To think otherwise is lying to yourself and others.

You are really crazy.
But no one believes that Q thing...which is exactly that

No. What you have to do is prove that they refused to even look at valid evidence. Site the case and the evidence.

No. What you have to do is prove that they refused to even look at valid evidence. Site the case and the evidence.
I do not need to. There was obvious and massive fraud with a complicit media and a corrupt uniparty. The courts had no intention of examining it.

Forum List

Back