Post your favorite made-up words here --->

The only thing that I can think of at the moment is something that I will say here and there depending on the circumstances. When I read or hear about people who make the news for example, if they have done something horrifying, I'll say, "Someone needs to smack the crack out of that person!"

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, something needs to be done to plenty of the people that we hear and read about in the news.

Sinnocent is one of mine - Stat is one friend who is ofttimes "sinnocent" .

The Rugrats used "grabity" for gravity. Since it is so descriptive, I always use grabity.

Regards from Rosie

Kanye Westingly — adv. A form of utterly talentless yet oddly enough, wantonly elitist and self-absorbed douchebaggery typified in one who megalomaniacally believes himself to be a messianic paradigm.

He Kanye Westingly accepted his award for douchebag of the millennium by screaming at the kids to get off the stage.

republiCAINE - conspiratorial nonsense in pill form that drives the uneducated into mass hysteria.

Palinize. Verb. To answer a question in such a manner that no one can follow what you are saying, and without any regard to facts, and without giving an answer that is remotely related to the question.

Forum List

Back