Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

My dimples are better.

And Eddie Vedder, Gigi? He owes me about $60 for the next 4 albums I bought after "Ten" that sucked balls. And he's a liberal too, no?

c'mere and let me see those dimples little boy :)

(Eddie is a Nader guy)

Ok "My Friends" how about posting Pictures of men you find Attractive & why you find them attractive...."spiritually" attractive, "emotionally" attractive, "intellectually" attractive and "physically" attractive. he he....I'll start it off...

Bill has a lot of political scare tactics on his show and sometimes I get so scared I want to run into Bill's arms and cry "save me honey"....of course because Im self determined and Independant that wouldn't happen but since he can evoke that kind of exciting fear in me he is "emotionally" attractive.

Ewwww!
Bill O'Reilly makes my skin crawl. He started to disgust me when he used to have that little bimbo journalist on his show, so he'd have a foil to ridicule and who would screech at him. Unfortunately, hard feelings about the AFFAIR that everyone who was unfortunate enough to witness ended that debacle.

But now he's got somebody equally idiotic to act as his foil on his radio show. She exists for him to make fun of, and that's what revolts me about old Bill. I get so sick of him claiming what a great macho guy he is, what a great family man, when as part of his schtick he hires women who have impressive resumes to act like bimbo retards on his shows.

Last edited:
For Gigi and Jillian, your boys together:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4J54_MvGL0]YouTube - Bruce Springsteen & Eddie Vedder - No Surrender[/ame]

Are you having Campbell's Soup?

Chris looks even better when he's wearing a gun. I'd love to go shooting with him sometime...

HA!!

That's what my sister said about Sarah Palin, I kid you not!

(no, she's not gay, she just wanted to go shooting with her!)

Yeah, I'd share some "soup" with ole' Chris baby! :)

HA!!

That's what my sister said about Sarah Palin, I kid you not!

(no, she's not gay, she just wanted to go shooting with her!)

Yeah, I'd share some "soup" with ole' Chris baby! :)

Maybe your sister and I should get together. She likes shooting? I saw Palin with Greta and I was saying to myself, what would it feel like to hunt either moose or caribou?

Listen, I just got my shotgun permit (ridiculous, but I live in NYC), so I'll be scouting out the territory...

Maybe your sister and I should get together. She likes shooting? I saw Palin with Greta and I was saying to myself, what would it feel like to hunt either moose or caribou?

Listen, I just got my shotgun permit (ridiculous, but I live in NYC), so I'll be scouting out the territory...

Well, come to Indiana and I'll introduce you two! Though I don't think she's a hunter, she does use it to shoot targets, and carries it for safety. ( It's the kind you can carry in your purse, not sure if she also owns a shotgun, but I'm sure her hubby does!)

Come to my neck of the woods. The deer are worse than mice. When I fed my horses the other day, two bucks were fighting about 20 feet away. Last night there were approximately 30 deer in the pasture. They eye me and wait for me to get into the hay; I kid you not, I worry about being attacked (town deer will do that, btw. My nephew was attacked by a deer one year, not fun, not funny). Stupid asshole deer.

I'm getting a pellet gun and I'm staking out the haystack here before too long. Can't shoot them in town, idiotically. There's probably a hundred of them that are a huge nuisance. I have to wrap my haystack up, then wrap it again with deer netting, and tie everything together and down twice a day when I feed, or they get into it, the bastards. They also piss all over the tarp, so I'll move the tarp and deer piss will get all over me. Lovely before work.

I can't feed my horses the way I want because the deer move in and eat their hay before they get to it, so I have to feed my two horses in only two spots...which means if one eats faster than the other, she can push that horse off her feed and the horse that gets pushed off doesn't get her full share. I like to feed in three spots for two horses, so the second horse can move to the third pile when she gets pushed off hers.

Ok, well that's my vent. Stupid rat bastard deer.

ok, here is hot number #1 on my hot hit guy parade. He makes my toes tingle
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
jonathanrhysmeyersbrown.jpg

and a new favorite on my favorite new tv show "Life on Mars"
Jason O'Mara
MV5BMjA3NTI3NjY3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Both Irishmen....I got a thing for the Irishmen.....
especially when they wear kilts :)

ok, here is hot number #1 on my hot hit guy parade. He makes my toes tingle
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
jonathanrhysmeyersbrown.jpg

and a new favorite on my favorite new tv show "Life on Mars"
Jason O'Mara
MV5BMjA3NTI3NjY3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Both Irishmen....I got a thing for the Irishmen.....
especially when they wear kilts :)

You don't know about the Irish curse?

Well, come to Indiana and I'll introduce you two! Though I don't think she's a hunter, she does use it to shoot targets, and carries it for safety. ( It's the kind you can carry in your purse, not sure if she also owns a shotgun, but I'm sure her hubby does!)

We've never been to Indiana, but sounds like fun. Ever come to my neck of the woods -- the People's Republic of New York?

We've never been to Indiana, but sounds like fun. Ever come to my neck of the woods -- the People's Republic of New York?

Nope, never been there. I drove through it once in third grade with my parents on the way to Niagra Falls though!

Because nothing is hotter than a guy in a kilt:

Mel
wallace.jpg

Axl
axl.jpg

Sean
connery1.jpg

Ewan McGregor
ewan-kilt.jpg

Alan Rickman
celeb-alan_rickman_kilt.jpg

David Byrne
celeb-byrne.jpg

Robbie Williams
celeb-robbie-williams.jpg

Gerard Butler
celeb-gerard-butler-burnsnight.jpg

Liam Neeson
robroy.jpg

Patrick Dempsey
A516474E-9D18-ED9D-43DCD368C95D9AE9.jpg

Bono
bonoinakilt.gif

What's under kilts lol

Last edited:
Sorry, Gigi, but you have to lose the last pic... And if you don't know why, look veeeeery carefully.

I swear Gigi I love you! :D

You crack me up girl!

Gotta love a girl with a lust for life, and hot men! ;)

Forum List

Back