Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

But Jillian, Hugh Lurie? I can't get into the unshaven look even for men.

I sometimes kind of like a little scruffy. heh... That's how I ended up marrying the only Jewish redneck in New York. I also don't think men should be too "pretty". Hot works, though.

Although... I will say, this is the only man I ever met who left me unable to utter a single word:

E_JohnStamos.jpg

Was the question who *you* find attractive? :eusa_angel:

Thanks Jillian, the question was what man do you find attractive emotionally & why, intellectually & why, Physically & why, spiritually & why....

Hey once upon a time I was completely in love with "Dr House" he he....I guess I got tired of the show havent watched it in a year. Nice choice though!

I can't compartmentalize. One crucial aspect of a man could turn me off. He could be "physically" attractive, but then if I realized his brain was the size of pea, I would no longer be interested.

The intellectual factor is very high for me. A guy doesn't need to have a beefy body (it helps)-- but if he's got a quick wit and a biting tongue that's a different story.

I also have difficulty separating people from their art/talent and their politics. I have a huge Madonna collection, but after her disgusting tirade against Palin, I decided I wasn't going to listen to her anymore. I can't watch Alec Baldwin as well. I keep getting that image him of potraying Henry Hyde -- "Kill the children..."

Chloe, I liked the fact that you tried to bring a logic into this meaty thread.

Political Chic thank you, it seems like your the only person who caught what I was asking (compatmentalizing heh!) I love that about you, you really read the posts & respond. I freakin love Madonna ....he he....I can compartmentalize, I think thats why I've been single so long, I don't date anyway because that's my personal choice not to. But any time I crush on a man there is always something in the end that disgusts me about him and I lose interest. It's like if he's emotionally pleasing maybe he is dumb as rocks and bores me....I just thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else finds men attractive for different reasons unable to put it all together in one man.

I sometimes kind of like a little scruffy. heh... That's how I ended up marrying the only Jewish redneck in New York. I also don't think men should be too "pretty". Hot works, though.

Although... I will say, this is the only man I ever met who left me unable to utter a single word:

E_JohnStamos.jpg

Delicious !

Thanks Jillian, the question was what man do you find attractive emotionally & why, intellectually & why, Physically & why, spiritually & why....

Hey once upon a time I was completely in love with "Dr House" he he....I guess I got tired of the show havent watched it in a year. Nice choice though!

Thank you, much. I like sharp minded people. The people I like in real life tend to be challenging individuals who make you think.

Hot is a bonus. ;)

What famous person rocks my mind? My soul? Springsteen... though now he's a bit older and not quite the same physical draw.

But definitely hot.

bruce-springsteen-1.jpg

And the dude has a killer butt, even at 59 years old.

Ok now we come to the "physically attractive", Axl is a real jerk, his true life personality I can't stand,his values & morals clash with mine....but if Im being honest....let me admit his mean ole in your face stare, chip on his shoulder stance and sweet little innocent boy smirk, drives me WILD! That's right trashy hoosier hillbilly rockstar look, Im weak in the knees for this physical type, At almost 50 years old...Axl still rocks my party....he he

the sexiest man on this board...editec...i got no clue to what color his skin is....or what color his eyes are...or what he looks like.....but i have seen the program he put together...to illustrate kids stories online....if you havent checked that out you should...

his devotion to this program and his literate ways....he is totally HOT!!!!

*You* would be specific to the person responding to the question. Personally, Olbermann isn't my cup of tea, but I didn't tell the person who thinks O'Reilly is anything less than a disgusting skank that she has her head up her butt.

On the other hand, Hugh Lurie rocks. :clap2:

Hey I didnt put anyones choices down why throw me into that? Don't put me or my Billy down please.

the sexiest man on this board...editec...i got no clue to what color his skin is....or what color his eyes are...or what he looks like.....but i have seen the program he put together...to illustrate kids stories online....if you havent checked that out you should...

his devotion to this program and his literate ways....he is totally HOT!!!!

mmm so Editec is emotionally & intellectually stimulating Sounds like he is HOT!

so here is the recap:

Emotionally "attractive"

Bill O'Reilly

Intellectually "attractive"

Joe Firmage

Physically "attractive"

Axl Rose

Spiritually "attractive"

Blank...there is no living man I find spiritually attractive : (

so here is the recap:

Emotionally "attractive"

Bill O'Reilly

Intellectually "attractive"

Joe Firmage

Physically "attractive"

Axl Rose

Spiritually "attractive"

Blank...there is no living man I find spiritually attractive : (

Would you like me to gift wrap that for you or do you want to wait until you find that last part ? :lol:

Would you like me to gift wrap that for you or do you want to wait until you find that last part ? :lol:

I need the full package please....but I'd be willing to try out the partial package if I can return it in 30 days....he he:lol: Jokin!

Dillo could you post some pics of men...(ahem) or women you find attractive and if you wouldnt mind compartmentalizing them with a small why explanation cool !

Forum List

Back