Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

I'm telling you the husband is making out on all this kilt watching the last few days.

It's good to be a woman lol

They've got the wrong pic of Brad Pitt in there.. Grow the boys hair back like it was in Interview With A Vampire. strip him, THEN put him in a kilt. :eusa_drool:

Starting right about this length will do quite nicely...

pitt.jpg

They've got the wrong pic of Brad Pitt in there.. Grow the boys hair back like it was in Interview With A Vampire. strip him, THEN put him in a kilt. :eusa_drool:

I liked his hair in legends of the fall

Jude Law is way HAWT!!!! he's got that something....He was funny in the movie I Love Huckabees, did you ever see it? Where the guy hires existential detectives to investigate coinicidences in his life.

I think we can easily substitute "woman's" from man's point of view. There's one easy way to achieve that...

I know it's one of the main focus I have when working out at the gym.

Working on mine, watching the mens..............................:lol:

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!

Ah, I feel better now.................:redface:

lol, we don't need much, do we lol

Do you think Brad and Angelina just get off looking at eachother? I mean, they're both so damned beautiful....that child is it going to be the most beautiful being on the planet?
SHILOH3.jpg

lol, we don't need much, do we lol

Do you think Brad and Angelina just get off looking at eachother? I mean, they're both so damned beautiful....that child is it going to be the most beautiful being on the planet?
SHILOH3.jpg

Beautiful!

I just want to kiss those fat little baby cheeks!

Forum List

Back