Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

Ann Coulter is known for being VERY aggressive... Don't let her looks fool you.

Oh I'm fully aware of Anne and her political views. I agree with many of them. But the comment that she screws it off at night still leaves me wondering, she screws WHAT off?

N3L5P2.jpg

SamElliot.jpg

william_fichtner.jpg

the voices.....are so nice...

Just found another guy who.....has got to be the greatest actor in the world.
In "No Country for Old Men" there was no way in hell I would have given that guy a second look....then I saw him win the Oscar and I melted. Dimples like that can make a girl want to throw panties lol! Lucky Penelope Cruz

291_javier_bardemlarge_image-1.jpg

Im intellectually attracted to Joe Firmage....what can I say? he is computer smart mixed with a ufo twist, his intellectual insanity calls me to study him like a science project....Intrigued I am !

Ok "My Friends" how about posting Pictures of men you find Attractive & why you find them attractive...."spiritually" attractive, "emotionally" attractive, "intellectually" attractive and "physically" attractive. he he....I'll start it off...

Bill has a lot of political scare tactics on his show and sometimes I get so scared I want to run into Bill's arms and cry "save me honey"....of course because Im self determined and Independant that wouldn't happen but since he can evoke that kind of exciting fear in me he is "emotionally" attractive.

I can't compartmentalize. One crucial aspect of a man could turn me off. He could be "physically" attractive, but then if I realized his brain was the size of pea, I would no longer be interested.

The intellectual factor is very high for me. A guy doesn't need to have a beefy body (it helps)-- but if he's got a quick wit and a biting tongue that's a different story.

I also have difficulty separating people from their art/talent and their politics. I have a huge Madonna collection, but after her disgusting tirade against Palin, I decided I wasn't going to listen to her anymore. I can't watch Alec Baldwin as well. I keep getting that image him of potraying Henry Hyde -- "Kill the children..."

Chloe, I liked the fact that you tried to bring a logic into this meaty thread.

images

For his insightful commentary and flawless delivery.​

I think you made a mistake and thought this was a thread entitled, "Who you wouldn't even consider if he was the last man on earth." To me he's like the Mr. Roper (Three's Company) of politics.

Last edited:
Who would be the "you"? Liberal female bovine in heat?

*You* would be specific to the person responding to the question. Personally, Olbermann isn't my cup of tea, but I didn't tell the person who thinks O'Reilly is anything less than a disgusting skank that she has her head up her butt.

On the other hand, Hugh Lurie rocks. :clap2:

*You* would be specific to the person responding to the question. Personally, Olbermann isn't my cup of tea, but I didn't tell the person who thinks O'Reilly is anything less than a disgusting skank that she has her head up her butt.

On the other hand, Hugh Lurie rocks. :clap2:

The clever lady attorney has made her case. :clap2:

Forum List

Back