Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

I need the full package please....but I'd be willing to try out the partial package if I can return it in 30 days....he he:lol: Jokin!

Dillo could you post some pics of men...(ahem) or women you find attractive and if you wouldnt mind compartmentalizing them with a small why explanation cool !

I'd have to do a pretty big mind shift to post pics of men that are attractive but there are certainly ones who would rather be around than others--I'll work on it. I've already posted a woman that I find attractive in the other thread. Like any man there are some that will certainly spin my head around but I like the character that Jennifer Morrison plays on house in addition to her looks. They compliment each other.

If we were going strictly by physical attractiveness -- you see this guy at a party and wished he would approach you...for me it would be Christopher Meloni from Law & Order.

ChristopherMeloni.jpg

If we were going strictly by physical attractiveness -- you see this guy at a party and wished he would approach you...for me it would be Christopher Meloni from Law & Order.

ChristopherMeloni.jpg

I like the character that he plays too ! I could hang out with him if he ever got a coffee break. :lol:
Hugh Laurie and I would get along swimmingly too.

Beautiful man? Errol Flynn made many a young heart flutter I think

20080117-errol-flynn-1937.jpg

Looking for something a tad juicier in your men?

troy.jpg

I don't know who this guy's trainer was while he was beefing up to become the Greek Hero, but whoever it was understand what the classical Greeks though was the ideal man's body, that's for damned sure.

This nearly forgotten French ideal didn't actually have those good looks, but they way he carried himself was well recieved by the woman of his day, too Jean Paul Belmondo

295739815_1a99b68bcb_b.jpg

This is the guy, incidently, who convinced the young 14 year old editec to start smoking cigarettes.

I SO wanted to be this guy when I was a skinny boy trying to attract those young girls who didn't even know I existed.

Seeking something more American in your hunk, girls?

Can't beat this guy, either

brando_l.jpg

Beautiful man?
This nearly forgotten French ideal didn't actually have those good looks, but they way he carried himself was well recieved by the woman of his day, too Jean Paul Belmondo

295739815_1a99b68bcb_b.jpg

This is the guy, incidently, who convinced the young 14 year old editec to start smoking cigarettes.

I SO wanted to be this guy when I was a skinny boy trying to attract those young girls who didn't even know I existed.

Heaven !

the sexiest man on this board...editec...i got no clue to what color his skin is....or what color his eyes are...or what he looks like.....but i have seen the program he put together...to illustrate kids stories online....if you havent checked that out you should...

his devotion to this program and his literate ways....he is totally HOT!!!!

Ah...I'm touched. What a nice thing to say.

My visage is online here and there for those of you with too much time on your hands.

I'm okay looking enough that I don't have to sneak up on a glass of water or anything. Not yet, at least. I'm aging rather well.

But my advise is don't bother.

I am more what I think and do, than what I look like.

I sometimes kind of like a little scruffy. heh... That's how I ended up marrying the only Jewish redneck in New York. I also don't think men should be too "pretty". Hot works, though.

Although... I will say, this is the only man I ever met who left me unable to utter a single word:

E_JohnStamos.jpg

Uncle Jessie! :)

Some guy has a screen name on a sports message board called

"Uncle Jesse's Mullet"

I love it!

Where did that come from!?! Uh. No. I'm a happily married heterosexual.

It comes from his basic cluelessness, I expect, Matt.

Now if you'd posting an image of you sticking your nose up Karl Roves fat white flabby ass, he couldn't have said a damned thing.

Thank you, much. I like sharp minded people. The people I like in real life tend to be challenging individuals who make you think.

Hot is a bonus. ;)

What famous person rocks my mind? My soul? Springsteen... though now he's a bit older and not quite the same physical draw.

But definitely hot.

bruce-springsteen-1.jpg

And the dude has a killer butt, even at 59 years old.

Bruce Springsteen. Well, here is my Bruce Springsteen story.
I loved Bruce Springsteen from the minute I heard E Street Shuffle coming from behind the doors of my best friends brothers bedroom. That was in the 70's and not too many people knew about him yet.

When I had my first child I named her Julianne because I was enamored of Bruce Springsteen's wife (at the time) actually enamored was the wrong word --I was jealous lol. If I had a son his name would have been Bruce. I'm not kidding. I lived and breathed his poetry. I'd go to Asbury park just to recreate the steps I thought he had taken as he wrote his songs.

So here comes that karma thing.....

Yeaaaaaaaars later. We're in 1997 and and I'm no longer married to my first husband. I'm single again for the first time in 12 years and I'm having fun. One of my male friends who worked at a local college radio station tells me that he heard a rumor that Springsteen was going to be at a bar in Jersey and he might actually sing because he was introducing a friend of his who had made a CD, Joel Grushecky. We get in the car and make the long way to a bar called "Cheers" in Long Branch New Jersey. A hole in the wall.

We get there and it's pretty sparse...we take seats at the bar and order a few beers and watch as locals get up to sing on an open mike. I think neither of us really believed Bruce Springsteen would come but we hoped.
Sure enough Bruce Springsteen walks in the bar --but not too many people notice him. He starts having big grand conversations with people that looked like old friends or roadies. (This wasn't a publicized event so it was filled mostly with his Jersey friends and musician friends.) Soon enough more and more people start to notice he's there.... My friend and I just smile. We're in a small bar in New Jersey and Bruce Springsteen is there --I think we pinched each other. This was a dream and we were awake inside of it.

A guy next to me asks the bartender for a Coors Light, I turn my head and there he is --Bruce Springsteen is standing next to me. I freeze. What can I possibly say? Something stupid? So I say nothing.

Let me digress to say that when I left the house I looked hot. I had on black spandex type jeans and a low cut top. I have a mass of blond hair and people usually notice me but against black it tends to stand out more. In a dark bar it really stands out. I knew I looked good and I was feeling like a giddy kid so I was having a VERY GOOD NIGHT! I don't think my ass left that seat at the bar for a good two hours.

Bruce Springsteen is on the stage. He introduces Joel. Acoustic. He sings a song with Joel. Joel sings a song. Springsteen and Joel sing another song. Acoustic. It was heaven. My friend and I were really pinching each other at this point.

They end the set after a dozen songs and now that everyone knows Springsteen is in the bar there is a mass of people trying to talk to him, touch him, have him breathe on them. He's out there. He's talking to everyone, smiling, drinking, drunk.....it was amazing. He's short. He had on a blank baseball cap, a white tee, a leather jacket. I just kept finding out what corner he was in and hoping to get a glimpse.

I excuse myself and finally get off my chair to go to the bathroom. Pushing through the crowd I felt like I was 19 again. Coming out of the bathroom I walk past a line of booths when I see him....sitting at the edge of a booth...and he looks directly at me...he looks at me and then I see his eyes look down to my feet and make their way up again in slow mo...when I realize that BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN JUST CHECKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was it. I saw it, it happened and it was one of those times in life when you just know that everyone gets their just desserts. Bruce Springsteen had checked me out. Me! Me, a 38 year old woman who was way past her prime and on the verge of old had been checked out by Bruce Springsteen!

Well that was it. I went back to my seat and glowed through the next set. It was the most fantastical night of my entire life. When I told this story to my friends and family and my kids they were going to know exactly how much this meant to me because they had to endure years of listening to Bruce every single time they got into my car. My poor kids had no choice because they were going to listen to The River five million times before their 10th birthday lol.

So at the end of the night when it was all over.....I got my second thrill when Bruce was saying his good nights to his little groups of friends here and there and he looks at me, takes my hand and puts it in his and says good-night. Do you know what I said?? All these years of listening, loving, following, dreaming...and I have Bruce Springsteen in front of me and he takes my hand and what do I say??????

Nothing. I said nothing. I smiled. Nothing came out of my mouth. Not hello, not good-bye, not you sounded great.....not ahhhhh

I said nothing.

But he touched my hand and he checked me out......and that, my friends, is my good fortune. that was my lottery. That was my karma lol

and that is my Springsteen story :)

Gigi, somewhere in cyber land, jillian just passed out from jealousy lol.

Great story! :cool:

Just found another guy who.....has got to be the greatest actor in the world.
In "No Country for Old Men" there was no way in hell I would have given that guy a second look....then I saw him win the Oscar and I melted. Dimples like that can make a girl want to throw panties lol! Lucky Penelope Cruz

291_javier_bardemlarge_image-1.jpg

My dimples are better.

And Eddie Vedder, Gigi? He owes me about $60 for the next 4 albums I bought after "Ten" that sucked balls. And he's a liberal too, no?

Forum List

Back