Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?
Harvey_Milk_Stamp_Cong.jpg
Because the myth around this great gay crusader can't be questioned openly in this PC environment. He was in fact a predator of young boy (if he was a predator of young girls then he would have been vilified as he should have been). He wasn't also killed by an anti-gay bigot. He was killed by a gay lover!

Sure it can. Just don't have a hissy fit of your hypocrisy is noted, or if you'r "facts" are questionable.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?
Harvey_Milk_Stamp_Cong.jpg
Because the myth around this great gay crusader can't be questioned openly in this PC environment. He was in fact a predator of young boy (if he was a predator of young girls then he would have been vilified as he should have been). He wasn't also killed by an anti-gay bigot. He was killed by a gay lover!

Feel free to prove such a 'fact'- I have looked- I can't find any evidence that Milk had sex with a minor- only speculation.

I have pointed out that Elvis had in fact a relationship with a girl the same age as McKinley- and no one is villifying Elvis- instead- those who attack Milk are busy rationalizing why it was okay for Elvis to have sexual relations with 14 or 16 year old Priscilla.

And Milk was killed by Dan White- a Conservative, upset over many things- who killed both Milk and Mayor Moscone.

So- in fact- get your facts before you come here spewing forth crap.

Forum List

Back