Post debate bounce?

i would not vote for romney if i was american but i would not base it because of his religious views. But you have the right to your view.

If you're not an American why are you here?? I don't get it?! How many Americans every day log on to a forum in Italy and get involved in that country's politics??? I'm willing to wager NEXT TO NONE.. Why?? BECAUSE IT'S INSANE.. Who thinks like this???
It not insane. Ask the british reporters who spend their life in america talking about american politics. What happens in america affects everything around the world. So why should i not be able to express my views on this.

They're PAID to do that.. IT'S THEIR JOB.. Are you paid to post on foreign political forums??

Romney lied his ass off.

He can't help himself. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his magic underwear.

What did he lie about?

Obama has been lying for 4 solid years. The libturd definition of a lie is anything they disagree with.

How about, his tax cuts will pay for themselves...

10 Most Shameless Romney Debate Lies -- Debunked | Alternet

Not that you can be educated...

Get a real source idiot, using an admitted "progressive" website isn't one.

If you're not an American why are you here?? I don't get it?! How many Americans every day log on to a forum in Italy and get involved in that country's politics??? I'm willing to wager NEXT TO NONE.. Why?? BECAUSE IT'S INSANE.. Who thinks like this???
It not insane. Ask the british reporters who spend their life in america talking about american politics. What happens in america affects everything around the world. So why should i not be able to express my views on this.

They're PAID to do that.. IT'S THEIR JOB.. Are you paid to post on foreign political forums??
Nope but i have a right to post on them. Their are people from other countries on here to.. Are you saying they have no rights to talk about us election

why in your world have i not right to express what happens. British reporters may be paid but they are doing it because they want to.

you have a very narrow view of the world if you think only americans can talk about the election.

Now that we're a day away from the debate, I'm encouraged by the general lambasting that Biden is getting for his behavior during the debate. The one theme that seems to keep coming out is that Biden is definitely not somebody who should ever be in charge at the WH. It reflects poorly on Obama's judgment that Biden was selected to be VP. And in the meantime, the real poll numbers are starting to surface like popcorn popping to show a total route coming Obama's way. Only 7 states can be said to be clearly for Obama, and it's probably going to get even worse for him during the next three weeks. Then the long countdown to his final day in office begins. Let's just hope he doesn't do too much damage during that time.

Now that we're a day away from the debate, I'm encouraged by the general lambasting that Biden is getting for his behavior during the debate. The one theme that seems to keep coming out is that Biden is definitely not somebody who should ever be in charge at the WH. It reflects poorly on Obama's judgment that Biden was selected to be VP. And in the meantime, the real poll numbers are starting to surface like popcorn popping to show a total route coming Obama's way. Only 7 states can be said to be clearly for Obama, and it's probably going to get even worse for him during the next three weeks. Then the long countdown to his final day in office begins. Let's just hope he doesn't do too much damage during that time.
well you get your wish and as will most conservatives as romney will probally win this election with ease.

President lost election with poor peformance in the debate and i think deep down election was decided their and then. i hope i am wrong but doubt it.

Romney lied his ass off.

He can't help himself. He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his magic underwear.

What did he lie about?

Obama has been lying for 4 solid years. The libturd definition of a lie is anything they disagree with.

How about, his tax cuts will pay for themselves...

10 Most Shameless Romney Debate Lies -- Debunked | Alternet

Not that you can be educated...

Sorry, but none of those are lies. Your site is nothing more than Obama campaign propaganda.

I just checked RCP they have Romney at +1.3 before the debate it was Romney + 1.5 no real change here so far.
vp Debate made little different either way. Unless obama produces best performance of his life on tuesday , mitt romney will be the 45th president of the united states of america.

I just checked RCP they have Romney at +1.3 before the debate it was Romney + 1.5 no real change here so far.
vp Debate made little different either way. Unless obama produces best performance of his life on tuesday , mitt romney will be the 45th president of the united states of america.

True if that Dan Quayle/ Lloyd Bentsen VP debate could not change a elections course none can.

True if that Dan Quayle/ Lloyd Bentsen VP debate could not change a elections course none can.
yep and bush won still after that. They are their to fire up base that is all. Presidential debates are important ones.

i imagine most conservatives think election is won and i understand why you think that.

Ordinarily VP debates don't affect anything. This one was different. Biden was so over the top that no VP has ever behaved that way in a debate before. obama's old reliable was women. Biden lost that for him. Now obama has a much harder debate performance because he has to distance himself from Biden. obama has a tendency to respond to criticism by being condescending and mocking. If he retreats into this kind of defensive posture he'll be "just like Biden".

yep and bush won still after that. They are their to fire up base that is all. Presidential debates are important ones.

i imagine most conservatives think election is won and i understand why you think that.

No I wouldn't think that this election is way to close for that I do think Obama has to score a decisive victory in one the these last two debates though or this could be a Romney win.

Ordinarily VP debates don't affect anything. This one was different. Biden was so over the top that no VP has ever behaved that way in a debate before. obama's old reliable was women. Biden lost that for him. Now obama has a much harder debate performance because he has to distance himself from Biden. obama has a tendency to respond to criticism by being condescending and mocking. If he retreats into this kind of defensive posture he'll be "just like Biden".
Well it did not help obama but did not change polls either. Still it looking good for you guy and unless obama has amazing night when he can find the right balancing act then it over.

conservative have every right to feel confident. it be big suprise if romney did not win from here now. odds on really.

No I wouldn't think that this election is way to close for that I do think Obama has to score a decisive victory in one the these last two debates though or this could be a Romney win.
your right obama need win big in one of next two debates to have a chance. if romney win next two debates then election over and us liberals will putting up the white flag.

the fact remains is at this point of you most people who lead elections in america win. I hope that i am proving wrong but doubt it

Predictions? Romney bounce? Obama? None?

The 1st debate changed the tone of the election, and clearly gave Romney a much needed bounce. I'm thinking no bounce from the VP debate, but Romney will have stopped gaining ground.

No, Romney's progress will be unaffected by the VP debate, but it might ease the sense of panic Obama supporters felt after the Romney-Obama debate. If the same Mitt Romney and Barack Obama we saw in the first debate show up again on Tuesday, nothing will be able to save Obama.

Predictions? Romney bounce? Obama? None?

The 1st debate changed the tone of the election, and clearly gave Romney a much needed bounce. I'm thinking no bounce from the VP debate, but Romney will have stopped gaining ground.

No, Romney's progress will be unaffected by the VP debate, but it might ease the sense of panic Obama supporters felt after the Romney-Obama debate. If the same Mitt Romney and Barack Obama we saw in the first debate show up again on Tuesday, nothing will be able to save Obama.
very true and i think another bad debate for obama and it all over.

romney got no where near as much pressure as front runner now and that will help him on tuesday,

it just amazing how election can change in two weeks. Sad from liberal viewpoint but it has to be said

I don't consider the Mormon Church to be a charity.

It's a scam.

That some of the money finds its way to poor people they think they can scam into joining the cult is irrelevent. Most of it goes to expanding the LDS Power base.

The main reason I'm voting against Romney. I don't want to see his cult getting any more power than it already has.
i would not vote for romney if i was american but i would not base it because of his religious views. But you have the right to your view.

People who understand that what happens in the United States affects the entire world, especially in Great Britain because of the closeness of our working relationship. The USA/GB relationship is more than just an alliance. It's probably the only relationship between two nations that is based on true friendship and mutual respect in the history of the modern world.

I would urge my fellow Republicans to temper their enthusiasm. Before the debate the polls were going the other way and Democrats thought this was going to be a slam dunk. I even saw articles on liberal websites headlined "It's Already Over". We all know what happened next.

Now after that whalloping that Obama took does anyone really think he is going to come to the next debate unprepared? If they do they're insane. Furthermore, the next debate is a town hall format; a venue where Obama should perform very well because of his charm and ability to connect with and schmooze the common man. I expect Obama to perform very well next week and it will have an effect on the polls.

Now I expect him to get throttled in the final debate as that one plays right into Romney's hands in format and topic. The point is that we have seen how quickly things can change. As a Romney supporter I am thrilled but I aint taking any victory laps just yet and I would advise others not to either.

Nope but i have a right to post on them. Their are people from other countries on here to.. Are you saying they have no rights to talk about us election

why in your world have i not right to express what happens. British reporters may be paid but they are doing it because they want to.

you have a very narrow view of the world if you think only americans can talk about the election.

The British government does not recognize the right to freedom of speech. So even your own government does not acknowledge a right for you to post on this bulletin board.

your right obama need win big in one of next two debates to have a chance. if romney win next two debates then election over and us liberals will putting up the white flag.

the fact remains is at this point of you most people who lead elections in america win. I hope that i am proving wrong but doubt it

winning one debate won't save him. He needs to win both real big.

Forum List

Back