Positive News for Israel in the New Year

Dumbest opinionated piece yet again by a slaphappy Zionist. I love that crap where he says economic growth leads all....these supremacists really wish they could declaring themselves the supreme...:cool:

:lmao:

A little dose of reality....Gaza was never going to be part of Israel, nor do most of the Jews want it....Now maybe if the arabs would have actually made something out of that place, instead of a terrorist entity they could have showed the world something. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of what has become of that place since the Jews left…This is the reason why there can’t be a so called “Palestinian” state any time in the near future… If ever.

Gaza is beautiful sweetheart and its all ours...:D

Talk how you want, I honestly only wish israelis all think you so they can isolate themselves like morons....:D

Report: Obama said 'Israel doesn't know what's good for it' - Israel News, Ynetnews

PM hits back at Obama: I know what's best for Israel
ShowImage.ashx

Netanyahu visits Gaza border, says over last four years Israel has stood up to strong pressure and will continue to do so.

A day after US columnist Jeffrey Goldberg quoted President Barack Obama as saying that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu does not understand what is in Israel’s best interest, Netanyahu visited the Gaza border on Wednesday and essentially shot back, “Yes I do.”

Related: Sources close to PM shrug off Obama's reported criticismWATCH: Donald Trump endorses NetanyahuDuring the visit to the headquarters of the IDF’s Gaza Division, Netanyahu was shown figures indicating that December was the quietest month in the South – in terms of rocket and terrorist attacks from the Gaza Strip – in the past 12 years, since January 2001.

“I think everyone understands that only Israel’s citizens are those who will be the ones to determine who faithfully represents Israel’s vital interests,” the prime minister said in his first direct response to Obama’s reported criticism.

Netanyahu said over the past four years he had withstood “enormous pressure,” including demands that Israel curb its pressure on Iran, withdraw to the pre- 1967 lines, divide Jerusalem and stop building in the eastern part of the capital.

“We fended off all those pressures, and I will continue to stand firm on Israel’s vital interests for the security of the citizens of Israel,” he declared.

PM hits back at Obama: I know wha... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

Roudy leave him alone, Poverty is his Pride :lol:

Hey BIK, looks like you're the one that's mad bro. You cry and shiver whenever you hear something positive out of Israel, because we all know there's NOTHING positive coming out from the Fakesinians and Fakestine :D

You mad bro ?

I cry and shiver? Dawg, how'd u know??....:D

You're far more transparent than you can possibly fathom, Princess. :D

"because' I believe you------but I do not understand why
the islamo nazi propaganda describes gaza as a concentration
camp and claims people are being STARVED TO DEATH

It's not beautiful economically and it doesn't have skyscrapers or advanced labor..etc. Some do exist, but I like the smell of both Gaza and Israel...it has a really nice weather. You have to go there to know what I'm talking about. And the life is just easier there. I like how the land is there. Whenever I want to go on vacation I don't choose London, or Dubai, or France, or an Island, I usually go to Gaza.

Or Camden, NJ, right? :D

Forum List

Back