Positive News for Israel in the New Year

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I did make this point in another thread about Gaza.:cool:

Israeli-flag-projection-o-007.jpg

Only recently, the Palestinian Bureau of Statistics issued its usual press release about how, in 2020, if the current trends persist, the number of Palestinian Arabs will outnumber the number of Israeli Jews (but only if you include Gaza, land which virtually no Israelis are interested in recovering). Of course, this headline is meant to scare Israelis, and the West especially, into restarting the “Palestinian Arab-Israeli Peace Process” by encouraging new pressure on Israel to make concessions to those noted “moderates” in the Palestinian Authority. Not that this reset would be necessary, by the way, if the PA had not consistently refused to come back to the negotiating table since 2008 and not violated the prior peace process – the Oslo Accords – by getting the world community at the UN to recognize the non-nation(s) of “Palestine.”

Unfortunately for the Israel haters, though, time is no longer on their side. Consider these facts:

• The population of Israel is booming, in contrast to most Western nations, and even many countries in the Arab world. Meanwhile, Palestinian statistics consistently overstate their actual numbers by 1 million. I have already written about this here. One new point though – the current 66% Jewish majority in the area of the pre-1967 Israel, Judea and Samaria could actually increase to an 80% majority in 2035, if Jewish immigration increases from the former USSR, France, Britain, Argentina and the US. This is quite possible, in response to Israel’s positive economic indicators, the intensification of European anti-Semitism (largely because of growing Muslim populations), and the growth of Jewish-Zionist education.

• Israel’s economy is also booming. Israel’s 2009-2012 economic growth of 14.7% leads the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development countries, ahead of Australia – 10.7%, Canada – 4.8%, US – 3.2%, Germany – 2.7%, France – 0.3%, Euro Bloc – 1.5% decline. Also, Israel’s unemployment rate edged down to 6.7% in November from 6.9% in October. Tourism numbers went up to an all-time high of 2.9 million tourists in 2012. Simultaneously, much of the civilized world is or seems about ready to sink into a recession. Also, unlike the US and many other nations, Israel does not have crushing debt and entitlement burdens. Meanwhile, few of the non-oil producing Arab nations are doing well economically.

• The “Arab Spring,” or more accurately, the “Arab Winter,” has demonstrated, pretty convincingly, that Israel is not the cause of all of the problems in the Middle East. Even an Arab writer in the Arab News has acknowledged this fact. It has even prompted the Muslim Brotherhood government of Egypt, whose leaders continue to spout disgusting anti-Semitism and eliminationist rhetoric, to refuse to stick their necks out for its “little terror brothers” in Hamas, especially when Egypt has so many non-Israel related problems.

• With the Syrian Assad regime in its death throes and Hezbollah worried about its position in Lebanon, Israel can focus on Iranian nukes without worrying about these Iranian allies. And, by the way, the Iranian Regime, while still very dangerous, has its own economic and population problems that could hobble its drive to world power.

• Related to the above, although Syrian Sunni Islamists are leading the charge against Assad and could gain power in Syria, they have a major problem to face – at least 40% of the nation’s population is made up of Alawite, Christian, Kurdish, Druze, and other non-Arab or non-Sunni minorities. Many of these minorities, including the Alawites, the Kurds, and the Druze are located in select areas of the country and have substantial amounts of weaponry, and in some cases, the protection of mountainous territory. In reality, while the Sunni Islamists may lead the ouster of Assad, the likely forecast for Syria in general is for a continuing civil war, which should distract its rather disorganized participants from picking a fight with Israel.

• Related to the above, the Kurdish peoples, perhaps one of the more pro-Israeli Muslim groups in the Middle East, have established their own quasi-states in Iraq and now Syria, and have become a force to reckon with wherever they live.and have become a force to reckon with wherever they live. They are a big threat to the Islamist government of Turkey, which is also facing its own economic problems and a decline in the birthrate of the native Turkish population. The Turkish Kurds, in contrast, are still growing demographically.

• Israel has discovered a vast amount of natural gas – and oil as well – off shore, which should make it energy independent soon

I did make this point in another thread about Gaza.:cool:

Israeli-flag-projection-o-007.jpg

Only recently, the Palestinian Bureau of Statistics issued its usual press release about how, in 2020, if the current trends persist, the number of Palestinian Arabs will outnumber the number of Israeli Jews (but only if you include Gaza, land which virtually no Israelis are interested in recovering). Of course, this headline is meant to scare Israelis, and the West especially, into restarting the “Palestinian Arab-Israeli Peace Process” by encouraging new pressure on Israel to make concessions to those noted “moderates” in the Palestinian Authority. Not that this reset would be necessary, by the way, if the PA had not consistently refused to come back to the negotiating table since 2008 and not violated the prior peace process – the Oslo Accords – by getting the world community at the UN to recognize the non-nation(s) of “Palestine.”

Unfortunately for the Israel haters, though, time is no longer on their side. Consider these facts:

• The population of Israel is booming, in contrast to most Western nations, and even many countries in the Arab world. Meanwhile, Palestinian statistics consistently overstate their actual numbers by 1 million. I have already written about this here. One new point though – the current 66% Jewish majority in the area of the pre-1967 Israel, Judea and Samaria could actually increase to an 80% majority in 2035, if Jewish immigration increases from the former USSR, France, Britain, Argentina and the US. This is quite possible, in response to Israel’s positive economic indicators, the intensification of European anti-Semitism (largely because of growing Muslim populations), and the growth of Jewish-Zionist education.

• Israel’s economy is also booming. Israel’s 2009-2012 economic growth of 14.7% leads the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development countries, ahead of Australia – 10.7%, Canada – 4.8%, US – 3.2%, Germany – 2.7%, France – 0.3%, Euro Bloc – 1.5% decline. Also, Israel’s unemployment rate edged down to 6.7% in November from 6.9% in October. Tourism numbers went up to an all-time high of 2.9 million tourists in 2012. Simultaneously, much of the civilized world is or seems about ready to sink into a recession. Also, unlike the US and many other nations, Israel does not have crushing debt and entitlement burdens. Meanwhile, few of the non-oil producing Arab nations are doing well economically.

• The “Arab Spring,” or more accurately, the “Arab Winter,” has demonstrated, pretty convincingly, that Israel is not the cause of all of the problems in the Middle East. Even an Arab writer in the Arab News has acknowledged this fact. It has even prompted the Muslim Brotherhood government of Egypt, whose leaders continue to spout disgusting anti-Semitism and eliminationist rhetoric, to refuse to stick their necks out for its “little terror brothers” in Hamas, especially when Egypt has so many non-Israel related problems.

• With the Syrian Assad regime in its death throes and Hezbollah worried about its position in Lebanon, Israel can focus on Iranian nukes without worrying about these Iranian allies. And, by the way, the Iranian Regime, while still very dangerous, has its own economic and population problems that could hobble its drive to world power.

• Related to the above, although Syrian Sunni Islamists are leading the charge against Assad and could gain power in Syria, they have a major problem to face – at least 40% of the nation’s population is made up of Alawite, Christian, Kurdish, Druze, and other non-Arab or non-Sunni minorities. Many of these minorities, including the Alawites, the Kurds, and the Druze are located in select areas of the country and have substantial amounts of weaponry, and in some cases, the protection of mountainous territory. In reality, while the Sunni Islamists may lead the ouster of Assad, the likely forecast for Syria in general is for a continuing civil war, which should distract its rather disorganized participants from picking a fight with Israel.

• Related to the above, the Kurdish peoples, perhaps one of the more pro-Israeli Muslim groups in the Middle East, have established their own quasi-states in Iraq and now Syria, and have become a force to reckon with wherever they live.and have become a force to reckon with wherever they live. They are a big threat to the Islamist government of Turkey, which is also facing its own economic problems and a decline in the birthrate of the native Turkish population. The Turkish Kurds, in contrast, are still growing demographically.

• Israel has discovered a vast amount of natural gas – and oil as well – off shore, which should make it energy independent soon

What?! According to this article, things couldn't be going better for Israel. Do the Jew haters on this board that keep masturbating publicly to the imminent demise of Israel, know about this?

http://gifsoup.com/

Dumbest opinionated piece yet again by a slaphappy Zionist. I love that crap where he says economic growth leads all....these supremacists really wish they could declaring themselves the supreme...:cool:

:lmao:

Dumbest opinionated piece yet again by a slaphappy Zionist. I love that crap where he says economic growth leads all....these supremacists really wish they could declaring themselves the supreme...:cool:

27673738.jpg

Roudy leave him alone, Poverty is his Pride :lol:

Hey BIK, looks like you're the one that's mad bro. You cry and shiver whenever you hear something positive out of Israel, because we all know there's NOTHING positive coming out from the Fakesinians and Fakestine :D

You mad bro ?

Hey BIK, looks like you're the one that's mad bro. You cry and shiver whenever you hear something positive out of Israel, because we all know there's NOTHING positive coming out from the Fakesinians and Fakestine :D

You mad bro ?

I cry and shiver? Dawg, how'd u know??....:D

You mad bro ?
FUCKESTINIANS! Ha ha.

3ski7u.jpg

A little dose of reality....Gaza was never going to be part of Israel, nor do most of the Jews want it....Now maybe if the arabs would have actually made something out of that place, instead of a terrorist entity they could have showed the world something. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of what has become of that place since the Jews left…This is the reason why there can’t be a so called “Palestinian” state any time in the near future… If ever.

In 2012 foreign investment in Israel reached an all time high & still growing by leaps & bounds.

For over 3000 years Israel's enemies have been preaching "Israel is doomed." We see that right here on this board from America's & Israel's enemies of today. And 3000 years from now Israel's enemies will still be preaching "Israel is doomed."

Foreign direct investment in Israel doubles - Globes

A little dose of reality....Gaza was never going to be part of Israel, nor do most of the Jews want it....Now maybe if the arabs would have actually made something out of that place, instead of a terrorist entity they could have showed the world something. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of what has become of that place since the Jews left…This is the reason why there can’t be a so called “Palestinian” state any time in the near future… If ever.

Gaza is beautiful sweetheart and its all ours...:D

Talk how you want, I honestly only wish israelis all think you so they can isolate themselves like morons....:D

Report: Obama said 'Israel doesn't know what's good for it' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Talk how you want, I honestly only wish israelis all think you so they can isolate themselves like morons....:D

Report: Obama said 'Israel doesn't know what's good for it' - Israel News, Ynetnews

You muslims have a warped view of what’s "beautiful":cuckoo:

Oh...I get it now...the Holy Land must be ugly to you Jews, so what the hell are you doing there? Get out! :D

Oh...I get it now...the Holy Land must be ugly to you Jews, so what the hell are you doing there? Get out! :D

Israel is beautiful...Gaza not so much

"because' I believe you------but I do not understand why
the islamo nazi propaganda describes gaza as a concentration
camp and claims people are being STARVED TO DEATH

It's not beautiful economically and it doesn't have skyscrapers or advanced labor..etc. Some do exist, but I like the smell of both Gaza and Israel...it has a really nice weather. You have to go there to know what I'm talking about. And the life is just easier there. I like how the land is there. Whenever I want to go on vacation I don't choose London, or Dubai, or France, or an Island, I usually go to Gaza.

It's not beautiful economically and it doesn't have skyscrapers or advanced labor..etc. Some do exist, but I like the smell of both Gaza and Israel...it has a really nice weather. You have to go there to know what I'm talking about. And the life is just easier there. I like how the land is there. Whenever I want to go on vacation I don't choose London, or Dubai, or France, or an Island, I usually go to Gaza.

Ok...I'm sure the tourism industry in Gaza is booming:doubt:

Forum List

Back