Positive black image

Thank god for all the white people that put Barrack Obama in office, eh bass?

I'll believe it when I see it in real life ...

Seriously, who cares if *YOU* believe it or not? The facts don't lie, you could either partake of reality or stay in your delusional midstate.

HA! yea.. facts like crime rates.. bastard children... malt liquor sales... prison populations.. indeed, black culture is the epitome of utopia.

:cuckoo:

I'll believe it when I see it in real life ...

Seriously, who cares if *YOU* believe it or not? The facts don't lie, you could either partake of reality or stay in your delusional midstate.

Oh, I've "taken part in reality" ... and most of the black people I have met are criminals and junkies ... lived with many of them in the shelters ... more white people were homeless but most of them weren't criminals, they just got pushed out of their jobs by unqualified black folk or were crazy and our state stupidly shut down the mental hospitals.

Oh, I've "taken part in reality" ... and most of the black people I have met are criminals and junkies

Sure they all were, ....... :rolleyes:

... lived with many of them in the shelters ...

And they collectively represent all 40.9 million Americans of African descent?

more white people were homeless but most of them weren't criminals, they just got pushed out of their jobs by unqualified black folk or were crazy and our state stupidly shut down the mental hospitals.

Laughable, but seriously, you must be mentally ill.

Oh, I've "taken part in reality" ... and most of the black people I have met are criminals and junkies

... lived with many of them in the shelters ...

more white people were homeless but most of them weren't criminals, they just got pushed out of their jobs by unqualified black folk or were crazy and our state stupidly shut down the mental hospitals.

Must twist others words to make your points, said most not all, even most of the black workers were dealing to the shelter folk ... odd huh? Face facts, most of your fellows are junkies, dealers, and criminals by choice.

[

HA! yea.. facts like crime rates

What about crime rates? Those crime rates are connected to poverty, not race itself and only constitute a small segment of the 40.9 million Americans of African descent. If you think they represent most to all blacks post evidence.

bastard children...

Check the studies, jackass, of all racial groups, black men are more likely to have regular long lasting relationships with their children when they're not living with their children and as long as the father pays child support and regularly spends time with the kids there is nothing wrong.

malt liquor sales

Proof?

indeed, black culture is the epitome of utopia.

With all the higher rates of drug abuse, alcohol abuse, teen pregnancy, and less use of condoms by white kids "white culture"is indeed a utopia, so much so that two kids from Littleton Colorado were able to shoot up a school and white folks were so shocked. :rolleyes: Thats what happens when one delusionally thinks that everything bad is black and ghetto and everything good is white and suburban.

Last edited:

Must twist others words to make your points, said most not all, even most of the black workers were dealing to the shelter folk ... odd huh? Face facts, most of your fellows are junkies, dealers, and criminals by choice.

Are you saying most of the 40.9 millions Afro-Americans are junkies, dealers and criminals? Post evidence! You're one delusionally sick, retarded individual, the type that says sugar is sour and dog poo smells like roses.

What I think is sad, is the good, honest and responsible black folks that get pidgeonholed because of the black losers, or as I like to refer to them "ghetto trash".

[

HA! yea.. facts like crime rates

What about crime rates? Those crime rates are connected to poverty, not race itself and only constitute a small segment of the 40.9 million Americans of African descent. If you think they represent most to all blacks post evidence.

bastard children...

Check the studies, jackass, of all racial groups, black men are more likely to have regular long lasting relationships with their children when they're not living with their children and as long as the father pays child support and regularly spends time with the kids there is nothing wrong.

malt liquor sales

Proof?

indeed, black culture is the epitome of utopia.

With all the higher rates of drug abuse, alcohol abuse, teen pregnancy, and less use of condoms by white kids "white culture"is indeed a utopia, so much so that two kids from Littleton Colorado were able to shoot up a school and white folks were so shocked. :rolleyes: Thats what happens when one delusionally thinks that everything bad is black and ghetto and everything good is white and suburban.

Again, you are absolutely fucking wrong. some bullshit "long relationship with the father" is a complete fucking FARCE. :lol: I've shown you stats from the CDC that SHOWS you how many blacks have kids out of wedlock and you STILL want to believe that, somehow, a missing father has a deep relationship with his kids just because he comes buy for a booty call once a month. :rofl:

White culture doesn't have more alcohol abuse, TEEN PREGNANCY :)lol:) or less use of condoms than black culture. You are three shades of fucking retarded for even suggesting as much. Hell, how many WHITE cultures down south do you see with as high a rate of intant mortality as WE SEE WITH BLACKS FUCKING 13 YEAR OLDS? We don't. End of story, ape lips.

Shit, when columbine happened we call it a national travesty. WHEN BLACK KIDS DO IT WE CALL IT JUST ANOTHER DAY IN BLACK GHETTO CULTURE. Whies didn't invest the Crips and Bloods, you black bastard.

Shit, if YOU black motherfuckers didn't think whites were so awesome then you wouldn't try so hard to take the curl out of your hair. But, since we know better...

According to a study by Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science in California, malt liquor is the alcohol of choice of the homeless, college students, and unemployed.[4] Moreover, in the United States, malt liquor is disproportionately consumed by African Americans. While approximately 13% of the United States population is black,[5] studies have shown that approximately 28% of malt liquor is consumed by African Americans.[6] Beginning in the 1980s, many brands of malt liquor began to aggressively target this market and used popular actors (like Billy Dee Williams) or rappers in their advertisements; Ice Cube, for instance, appeared in radio advertisements for St. Ides.

Malt liquor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tipping
In American hip-hop culture, a small amount of malt liquor is poured onto the ground as a libation or sacrifice, commemorating a dead friend or relative.[citation needed] Also "Pour Some for the Homies" is often spoken during the pouring of a small amount of the top of a forty-ounce bottle of malt liquor onto the ground, as done in recognition of deceased friends or relatives who were close.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM]YouTube - Colt 45 Commercial With Billy Dee Williams[/ame]

Forum List

Back