Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

Christians who reference the OT for the purpose of condemning people only condemn themselves to a life of spiritual blindness while also sending the booming message they are hypocrites.

People who assume like you tend to drive off of cliffs. I am not condemning anyone, Puke. Christ condemned the Sin, not the Sinner. He also pointed out that we were already condemned through the Law, Gay and Straight, and that He came to give new life. Try to digest that without pissing yourself. Think out of the box.

That's odd. I never said YOU are one of the Christians that does that yet you assumed I was. That is what is known as a guilty conscience. Maybe you should practice your own advice about making assumptions? Also, yes, it is quite clear from your posts you never judge anyone. Eek.

LOL!!! Getting better there sunny, just remember to finish next time before stepping away from the urinal and zipping up. Next lesson is the triple shake. I'm not condemning You, thats not my place or role. Bearing witness and telling the truth about what you see, is each our role, one and all. Conscience plays a role with each of us in judgement, only a fool would deny that. Still, that is between the Individual, and their victims, the authorities, good Samaritans, and their Maker. Justice is meant to be impartial, not blind, best to remember that. Hmmm... Assumption, Conscience, big words for you.... :):):)

Being married doesn't mean one can't be gay. Ask Ted Haggert. Marriage was also a very political institution. When one removes their clothes that person is naked. That is what they did. Then they kissed. That is not an interpretation. It's simply what scripture states. Maybe one day you will become a Christian and ask Christ to remove the bigotry from your heart and you will begin to realize your obsession with the crotch watch is and has been a waste of time and nothing but an anvil on your spirit.

David and Jonathan are not gay because they kissed, hell, Judas kissed Jesus and as Sunni man pointed out greeting each other with a holy kiss is not being gay, so once again you have no proof that David and Jonathan were gay, stop trying to make David and Jonathan into faggots, you're doing nothing but repeating the same pathetic fantasies that gays make up to justify their homosexuality. Neither of the men were naked, the scriptures does *NOT* say this.

You're kind of skipping the part where they got naked, kissed, and made a covenant with one another.

People who assume like you tend to drive off of cliffs. I am not condemning anyone, Puke. Christ condemned the Sin, not the Sinner. He also pointed out that we were already condemned through the Law, Gay and Straight, and that He came to give new life. Try to digest that without pissing yourself. Think out of the box.

That's odd. I never said YOU are one of the Christians that does that yet you assumed I was. That is what is known as a guilty conscience. Maybe you should practice your own advice about making assumptions? Also, yes, it is quite clear from your posts you never judge anyone. Eek.

LOL!!! Getting better there sunny, just remember to finish next time before stepping away from the urinal and zipping up. Next lesson is the triple shake. I'm not condemning You, thats not my place or role. Bearing witness and telling the truth about what you see, is each our role, one and all. Conscience plays a role with each of us in judgement, only a fool would deny that. Still, that is between the Individual, and their victims, the authorities, good Samaritans, and their Maker. Justice is meant to be impartial, not blind, best to remember that. Hmmm... Assumption, Conscience, big words for you.... :):):)

You work really hard to avoid admitting you fucked up.

stop trying to make David and Jonathan into faggots, you're doing nothing but repeating the same pathetic fantasies that gays make up to justify their homosexuality. Neither of the men were naked, the scriptures does *NOT* say this.
CurveBall seems intent on trying to make the Bible into some kind of homo erotic fantasy book.

Wonder if that's what uses when he is all alone and lonely and...............:eek:

Odd ball is never alone, the gay partner is always close at hand.

For someone who constantly tells people I'm on your ignore list you sure as hell do talk about me a lot.

stop trying to make David and Jonathan into faggots, you're doing nothing but repeating the same pathetic fantasies that gays make up to justify their homosexuality. Neither of the men were naked, the scriptures does *NOT* say this.
CurveBall seems intent on trying to make the Bible into some kind of homo erotic fantasy book.

Wonder if that's what he uses when he is all alone and lonely and...............:eek:

Yet another example of you bearing false witness.

Wonder if that's what he uses when he is all alone and lonely and...............:eek:

:lol: You tell lie after lie CurveBall.

And then accuse others of bearing falsewitness. :lol: :cuckoo:

I don't hold your stupidity against you. Stay away from those urinal mints Thumper. :):):)

Can't believe the pro homos were arguing that David and Jonathan were gay when the Bible states absolutely they were not, gays believe almost anyone is a fag in disguise and in denial of their true homosexual feelings. Pathetic.

Can't believe the pro homos were arguing that David and Jonathan were gay when the Bible states absolutely they were not, gays believe almost anyone is a fag in disguise and in denial of their true homosexual feelings. Pathetic.

No Bass it's only certain people who obsess over it. :eusa_whistle:

No Bass it's only certain people who obsess over it. :eusa_whistle:

That obsession BS is a strawman argument intended to protect homosexuals from being criticized for theír sin.

I don't hold your stupidity against you. Stay away from those urinal mints Thumper. :):):)

So when you make bad assumptions and false accusations your way of reconciling is to insult others to refuse accepting responsibility for your own actions.

:lol: You tell lie after lie CurveBall.

And then accuse others of bearing falsewitness. :lol: :cuckoo:

Can you even count how many times you accused me of saying things I have not said in this thread alone? You don't care because you have absolutely no integrity.

The narrative shows they were in the very least bisexual. This topic also helps show the utter hypocrisy. David had at least eight wives but you don't see him being criticized for sexual immorality. King Solomon had 700 wives but nobody complains about that. When homophobes cry "sexual immorality" they are always cock-eyed in their rhetoric.

So when you make bad assumptions and false accusations your way of reconciling is to insult others to refuse accepting responsibility for your own actions.

My assumptions and accusations were correct. You are a Puke. I just don't hold it against you. Maybe someday you will grow out of it. Experience will change your views. I am responsible for all of my actions. There is no way that any of us avoid that one way or another.

The narrative shows they were in the very least bisexual. This topic also helps show the utter hypocrisy. David had at least eight wives but you don't see him being criticized for sexual immorality. King Solomon had 700 wives but nobody complains about that. When homophobes cry "sexual immorality" they are always cock-eyed in their rhetoric.

At best some scholars may view it as questionable, not conclusive. It would still be beside the point that virtue is virtue and sin is sin. Prophets sinned. That does not justify the action. Still, You are adding to Scripture making this claim. You base your claim in how you would have it be. The end does not justify the means. It is not for you or I to add or take away. Worse to state opinion as fact. Present your opinion, as your perception or opinion, not as conclusive evidence. David and Solomon did not live by your rules. Your claims are absurd. Your reasoning lacks weight.

My assumptions and accusations were correct. You are a Puke. I just don't hold it against you. Maybe someday you will grow out of it. Experience will change your views. I am responsible for all of my actions. There is no way that any of us avoid that one way or another.

You accused me of saying you do something when I never said you do it then when that is pointed out you simply call me names and totally refuse to admit your error.

The narrative shows they were in the very least bisexual.

Now he is a bisexual!! :lol:

You sodomite lovers never give up. :cuckoo:

Since david had several wives and got naked with Jonathon and kissed he was either bisexual or he had the wives strictly for reproduction and political purposes. I realize this is all way beyond your ability to be honest but it doesn't mean I have to give up on hoping one day you will realize your bigotry is your prison.

At best some scholars may view it as questionable, not conclusive. It would still be beside the point that virtue is virtue and sin is sin. Prophets sinned. That does not justify the action. Still, You are adding to Scripture making this claim. You base your claim in how you would have it be. The end does not justify the means. It is not for you or I to add or take away. Worse to state opinion as fact. Present your opinion, as your perception or opinion, not as conclusive evidence. David and Solomon did not live by your rules. Your claims are absurd. Your reasoning lacks weight.

I didn't add anything to scripture but thanks for being consistent in your false accusations.

This topic also helps show the utter hypocrisy. David had at least eight wives but you don't see him being criticized for sexual immorality. King Solomon had 700 wives but nobody complains about that. When homophobes cry "sexual immorality" they are always cock-eyed in their rhetoric.
Once again you fail.

There is NO hypocrisy like you claim CurveBall.

God allowed then to have as many wives as they wanted.

Having several wives was NOT a sin or of viewed as sexual immorality during that time.

There is NOT ONE single verse in the Old Testament condemning them for having multiple wives. :cool:

Forum List

Back