Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

Rotfl! Priceless! Right after I point out the debate is not about the status of homosexuality you post this. Nice try.

The only thing you point out beyond dispute is your worthlessness. Puke. It is not for you to decree or limit. You should be asking yourself why you keep getting stuck on that. Don't trip over yourself.

I don't give a shit what you post about so I wasn't trying to limit anything. Your anger is not based on my post but only the fruits of your own imagination.

Fail. You misrepresent the purpose of the thread and are delusional. Your anger is maybe based on the split in your own mind. Why not start a thread only you can post on, so all sides in your head can have voice with less interruption? Let us know who wins. Puke.

At my mosque there are people from every middle eastern country you can name.

So I see this type of greeting just about every day.

Again Sunnidiot, you see them in a western country, not in one that is ruled by Sharia law.

Would you act exactly like you do here in the US over in SA? No. You wouldn't.

Don't base traits of people in their native country based on their actions outside of it.

Ok I must've been thinking of a different passage then.

EDIT: Yeah sorry, I was thinking of Leviticus 20:13

Leviticus 20:13 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Not many of us live by the laws of those days, to the letter. Outside of Islam, that is.

We are all accountable to our maker for sin, what ever the nature of it. That may be your best argument.

Christians who reference the OT for the purpose of condemning people only condemn themselves to a life of spiritual blindness while also sending the booming message they are hypocrites.

People who assume like you tend to drive off of cliffs. I am not condemning anyone, Puke. Christ condemned the Sin, not the Sinner. He also pointed out that we were already condemned through the Law, Gay and Straight, and that He came to give new life. Try to digest that without pissing yourself. Think out of the box.

You saw the passage from the book of Romans were homosexuality is also condemned, don't play stupid. The only thing that has changed from the Old Testament to the New is that there are no more sacrifices and offerings and no carrying out death sentences and violence, what was considered to be sinful in under the Old Covenant is still sinful under the New, the New Testament wasn't some new thing that allows people to run around freely and do as they like, you must be stupid, if that was the case what did Christ die for?
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie! What am I going to do with you? Here I was, thinking you had left the forums, only to find you in the International section discussing buttsecks!

It's like the parable where Mary and Joseph lost the young Jesus, only to find him chillin at the local gay bar. I mean temple.

Did you wipe that pipe stem when you pulled it out of your ass?

Men greeting each other with a cheek kiss is very common in the middle east.

They are NOT homos and are NOT swapping spit.

Romans 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.
..........................................................................................................
1 Corinthians 16:20 All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Corinthians 13:12 Greet one another with a holy kiss.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Thessalonians 5:26 Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.
1 Peter 5:14 Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ

Romans 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.
..........................................................................................................
1 Corinthians 16:20 All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss.
1 Peter 5:14 Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ

They are grasping at straws. These arguments are not new, neither have they passed scrutiny.

Not many of us live by the laws of those days, to the letter. Outside of Islam, that is.

We are all accountable to our maker for sin, what ever the nature of it. That may be your best argument.

Christians who reference the OT for the purpose of condemning people only condemn themselves to a life of spiritual blindness while also sending the booming message they are hypocrites.

People who assume like you tend to drive off of cliffs. I am not condemning anyone, Puke. Christ condemned the Sin, not the Sinner. He also pointed out that we were already condemned through the Law, Gay and Straight, and that He came to give new life. Try to digest that without pissing yourself. Think out of the box.

That's odd. I never said YOU are one of the Christians that does that yet you assumed I was. That is what is known as a guilty conscience. Maybe you should practice your own advice about making assumptions? Also, yes, it is quite clear from your posts you never judge anyone. Eek.

Either you are slow or you are being dishonest. In the narrative with Jonathon and david they removed their clothes then kissed and this was all done well after they greeted each other. What else you got?

You assume I haven't been to the ME. Why? The product of your own dishonesty. Scripture states they got undressed then kissed. It states other things as well but you are a waste of time.
The only dishonesty is you CurveBall.

You keep trying to turn the Bible into some kind of perverted training book for sodomites. :doubt: :cuckoo:

Okay, so you completely ignored the contents and chose to make silly accusations. Thanks for admitting, even accidentally, you cannot defend your position.

For about the fifth time. This does not apply to jonathon and david as they did not remove their clothes and kiss at their greeting. They did that AFTER they had already greeted each other.

For about the fifth time. This does not apply to jonathon and david as they did not remove their clothes and kiss at their greeting. They did that AFTER they had already greeted each other.
Acording to you CurveBall,

the Bible is full of homos.

And is basically an instruction manual for fudge packers. :cuckoo:

Once again you completely ignore the topic to just continue false personal accusations. Why the hell do you even bother posting?

Once again you completely ignore the topic to just continue false personal accusations. Why the hell do you even bother posting?
The REAL question CurveBall; is why do you even bother to keep posting??

Because no one here believes your idiotic nonsense about the Bible endorsing faggots and their sick lifestyle. :doubt:

The REAL question CurveBall; is why do you even bother to keep posting??

Because no one here believes your idiotic nonsense about the Bible endorsing faggots and their sick lifestyle. :doubt:

I never said the bible endorses homosexuality. Why do you keep lying about what I have said? You repeatedly do that and ignore the issue at hand. It sends the message you cannot debate so you want to live eternally in the third grade.

They are grasping at straws. These arguments are not new, neither have they passed scrutiny.
Not willing to waste time reading through every post but curious have they given the line "two men in a bed" yet as justification for okaying their acts?

Being married doesn't mean one can't be gay. Ask Ted Haggert. Marriage was also a very political institution. When one removes their clothes that person is naked. That is what they did. Then they kissed. That is not an interpretation. It's simply what scripture states. Maybe one day you will become a Christian and ask Christ to remove the bigotry from your heart and you will begin to realize your obsession with the crotch watch is and has been a waste of time and nothing but an anvil on your spirit.

David and Jonathan are not gay because they kissed, hell, Judas kissed Jesus and as Sunni man pointed out greeting each other with a holy kiss is not being gay, so once again you have no proof that David and Jonathan were gay, stop trying to make David and Jonathan into faggots, you're doing nothing but repeating the same pathetic fantasies that gays make up to justify their homosexuality. Neither of the men were naked, the scriptures does *NOT* say this.

stop trying to make David and Jonathan into faggots, you're doing nothing but repeating the same pathetic fantasies that gays make up to justify their homosexuality. Neither of the men were naked, the scriptures does *NOT* say this.
CurveBall seems intent on trying to make the Bible into some kind of homo erotic fantasy book.

Wonder if that's what he uses when he is all alone and lonely and...............:eek:

Last edited:
stop trying to make David and Jonathan into faggots, you're doing nothing but repeating the same pathetic fantasies that gays make up to justify their homosexuality. Neither of the men were naked, the scriptures does *NOT* say this.
CurveBall seems intent on trying to make the Bible into some kind of homo erotic fantasy book.

Wonder if that's what uses when he is all alone and lonely and...............:eek:

Odd ball is never alone, the gay partner is always close at hand.

Wonder if that's what uses when he is all alone and lonely and...............:eek:

Odd ball is never alone, the gay partner is always close at hand.

Don't you mean, "always close behind". :lol:

Forum List

Back