Portland investigating possible Supremacist within police force.

Most likely he probably has. Its just that you make mountains out of molehills for everything. And you take important issues and cheapen them because of it. You spend so much time infiltrating government to destroy people you forget there is a private side to things.

Not sure what your argument is here. It's OK to be racist in public as long as you are not privately?
you keep spinning what people say to still fit your viewpoint even if they are debating a disagreement with your viewpoint.

interesting, if not annoying, tactic.

the point is you said he's never said it before. can you prove he's never said it before? just because the media isn't skywriting that shit across north america doesn't mean he's not said it before. you're taking huge leaps of faith to support a direction you wish things to go. that alone leads to reading things wrong and only to suit your views.

interesting, if not annoying.

I'm trying to figure out who's sock this is. We've seen this style of posting before, but I can't put a finger on it.
don't care really. when i see same stupid repeat itself at least 2 more times, i slide to ignore and "mostly" move on. i am looking for a therapist who can help me keep from hitting "show ignored content" and i should be ok.

it is funny though. when i come in here and only see like 5 active threads, i know the idiots are starting a lot of shit today.

Is there a small shock device you can attach to the "show ignored content" button?
my fear is i would like that shock after a few times.

Forum List

Back