Portland investigating possible Supremacist within police force.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Innocent until proven guilty.

Texts between Joey Gibson, the leader of the far-right group Patriot Prayer, and Portland police Lt. Jeff Niiya have been criticized by officials in Oregon's largest city.

"Disturbing" texts between Oregon police and far-right group prompt investigation

The guy is innocent until proven guilty but what I really like here is that the city removed the investigation from the hands of the police force. We have to stop allowing the police to investigate themselves. Here we have another example of moving in the right direction.

Officials and activists also voiced concern about the texts and demanded that Mayor Ted Wheeler order an independent investigation — and not one headed by Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw as he first suggested. The mayor relented late Friday and said he will be working on how the new inquiry will take shape.

"I will order an independent investigation to review the existence of bias in the actions of the [Portland Police Bureau] leading up to and during demonstrations involving alt-right and anti-fascist protesters," he said in a statement, adding that he has "heard from the people of Portland" and will also work with Outlaw to implement training for police in identifying white supremacy.

Texts between Joey Gibson, the leader of the far-right group Patriot Prayer, and Portland police Lt. Jeff Niiya have been criticized by officials in Oregon's largest city.

"Disturbing" texts between Oregon police and far-right group prompt investigation

The guy is innocent until proven guilty but what I really like here is that the city removed the investigation from the hands of the police force. We have to stop allowing the police to investigate themselves. Here we have another example of moving in the right direction.

Officials and activists also voiced concern about the texts and demanded that Mayor Ted Wheeler order an independent investigation — and not one headed by Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw as he first suggested. The mayor relented late Friday and said he will be working on how the new inquiry will take shape.

"I will order an independent investigation to review the existence of bias in the actions of the [Portland Police Bureau] leading up to and during demonstrations involving alt-right and anti-fascist protesters," he said in a statement, adding that he has "heard from the people of Portland" and will also work with Outlaw to implement training for police in identifying white supremacy.
Anything coming from portland cannot be trusted.

The entire country is aware that the Portland police are protecting antifa. Was there a lapse and a suggestion that the police protect the public from antifa?

Patriot Prayer denies being a White Supremacist group.

Are you one of those idiots that tries to equate White Power morons to anyone to the right of Mitt Romney?

White supremacists in the Portland police force...:icon_rolleyes: Yeah, that's the problem in a city that routinely protects Antifa even as innocent citizens and journalists are beaten and injured with impunity.

The police have been told which members of Antifa, who savagely attacked and inflicted grave head wounds on journalist Andy Ngo, are. They have been definitively identified. Yet Mayor Wheeler and his criminally culpable administration has done nothing to hold criminals responsible.

The Justice Department is busy but not so busy they couldn't start to investigate Portland mayor Ted Wheeler and the
protection he provides a terrorist organization like Antifa. It's literally criminal!

What a terrible life you must lead—seeing devils with horns and pale skin jumping out at you from every alley mouth, window and doorway. Please, emerge from that basement enclave, take a stroll among the living and witness the utter absence of white people who want to harm you or anyone else. Some will even bag your groceries, wait on your table, build your house, fix your plumbing or hold the door for you down at the quickie mart. Relax. Breathe. Absorb reality.

Are you one of those idiots that tries to equate White Power morons to anyone to the right of Mitt Romney?

The KKK denies it also.

What a terrible life you must lead—seeing devils with horns and pale skin jumping out at you from every alley mouth, window and doorway. Please, emerge from that basement enclave, take a stroll among the living and witness the utter absence of white people who want to harm you or anyone else. Some will even bag your groceries, wait on your table, build your house, fix your plumbing or hold the door for you down at the quickie mart. Relax. Breathe. Absorb reality.

My biggest take from this is the idea that we stop allowing people to investigate themselves.

The KKK denies it also.

No, the KKK doesn't. They are the KKK, we know their position because they are honest about it.

Please show me where the KKK denies being the KKK.

The KKK denies it also.

No, the KKK doesn't. They are the KKK, we know their position because they are honest about it.

Ask the question in a more honest form. I never said they deny being the KKK.

The KKK denies it also.

Their whole position is "White people good, Dark people (and jews, and probably Catholics) bad."

They are up front and honest about it.

The KKK denies it also.

Their whole position is "White people good, Dark people (and jews, and probably Catholics) bad."

KKK Denies ‘White Supremacy’ Label Ahead Of Trump Rally

The KKK denies it also.

It says "some members"

The KKK itself has never disavowed white power/supremacy/separatism

Democrat politicians force the Portland Police to stand back and let anarchists assault and intimidate citizens but they are searching for a single Officer who has not committed a crime or an offense but may exhibit tendencies that indicate that he is (gasp) a "supremacist"? The freaking world is upside down.

The KKK denies it also.

It says "some members"

The ones aligning with Trump?

It says "some members"

No, the ones who want to pretend Trump is in their court by softening their message.

They think the Construct Trump progressives such as yourself created is the actual Trump. That makes them as dumb as you are.

It says "some members"

No, the ones who want to pretend Trump is in their court by softening their message.

They think the Construct Trump progressives such as yourself created is the actual Trump. That makes them as dumb as you are.

Trump can't win unless he has the racists on his side. Watch, he will never call them out like he does others.

It says "some members"

Trump can't win unless he has the racists on his side. Watch, he will never call them out like he does others.

There aren't enough actual racists to give him enough votes to win.

And he has called them out, repeatedly, you just ignore it because it doesn't fit your wibble narrative.

Forum List

Back