Job Creation Revised Down For 2018 By 500 Thousand Jobs

"That’s the largest revision since the waning stages of the Great Recession in 2009." Not good and I hope folks with stock based retirement accounts locked in their stock gains and sold, just in case.

Last edited:
The Author of the article Jeffery bartash is a anti trumper.. lots of fallacies

"That’s the largest revision since the waning stages of the Great Recession in 2009." Not good and I hope folks with stock based retirement accounts locked in their stock gains and sold, just in case.

Yes the signs of recession keep screaming but too many ignore it.

The other day kellyanne conway actually said she believes the fundamentals of our economy are solid.

We heard that over and over from republicans in 2008 during the election. As the economy was crashing.

I sure hope that there isn't a recession.

The other day kellyanne conway actually said she believes the fundamentals of our economy are solid.

We heard that over and over from republicans in 2008 during the election. As the economy was crashing.

What signs? Besides you frauds screaming for one?

Sassy being hysterical again. No where in his OP is he screaming for a recession. As usual, just looking for something to fuss about and making stuff up.

Bond interests have inverted.

Hiring has slowed.

Investment by business has slowed.

trump keeps talking about more tax cuts.

trump keeps attacking the fed saying they're causing the slow down we have now.

I don't want a recession. Just warning about it doesn't mean a person wants it. In fact warning about it shows a person doesn't want it and wants to do something to either prevent it or make it not as bad.

I tried to warn people about the bush boy's collapse and recession. Not many listened then and had the same response you just had.

A trade war can't go on for years, taxes can't be cut as deeply as trump has cut them, deregulation on business can't happen as deeply as trump has done and spend like there's no tomorrow without a recession happening.

The bush boy cut taxes, spent like there was no tomorrow, waged a trade war with steel and removed tons of regulations on business.

It crashed the economy.

Sassy being hysterical again. No where in his OP is he screaming for a recession. As usual, just looking for something to fuss about and making stuff up.

Exactly.

In fact I ended my post with saying I hope there won't be a recession.

sassy is just lying.

Hiring has slowed.

trump keeps taking about more tax cuts.

I don't want a recession. Just warning about it doesn't mean a person wants it. In fact wringing about it shows a person doesn't want it and wants to do something to either prevent it or make it not as bad.

I tried to warn people about the bush boy's collapse and recession. Not many listened then and had the same response you just had.

A trade war can't go on for years, taxes can't be cut as deeply as trump has cut them and deregulation on business can't happen as deeply as trump has done and spend like there's no tomorrow without a recession happening.

The bush boy cut taxes, spent like there was no tomorrow, waged a trade war with steel and removed tons of regulations on business.

It crashed the economy.

Bonds inverted and recovered two weeks ago, slight inversion yesterday. Healthy July jobs report, retail in good shape

Stop listening to your masters

Hiring has slowed.

I don't want a recession. Just warning about it doesn't mean a person wants it. In fact wringing about it shows a person doesn't want it and wants to do something to either prevent it or make it not as bad.

A trade war can't go on for years, taxes can't be cut as deeply as trump has cut them and deregulation on business can't happen as deeply as trump has done and spend like there's no tomorrow without a recession happening.

It crashed the economy.

Bonds inverted and recovered two weeks ago, slight inversion yesterday. Healthy July jobs report, retail in good shape

Meh, whatever. He tried to inform you and others. So just keep on listening to your Orange Master while Republicans stay mute, while I lock in my stock gains.

Hiring has slowed.

It crashed the economy.

Who are my masters?

This isn't the first time bonds have inverted in the last couple years.

The so called recovery of the bond market is very rocky. It's not stable at all. It dipped into inversion again today. So things aren't as rosy as you want to think.

Yield curve inverts briefly once again on fears the Fed won't save the economy

Jobs reports get revised just as this thread proves. The government had to revise jobs down for last year. We should wait until the real numbers come in first. The numbers for 2018 have been revised down so much that it's the highest revision downward since 2009 in the depths of the bush boy's republican Great Recession.

I'm hoping that things get better. I don't want a recession. Unfortunately there are just way too many red flags going off to ignore.

Hiring has slowed.

It crashed the economy.

Who are my masters?

This isn't the first time bonds have inverted in the last couple years.

The so called recovery of the bond market is very rocky. It's not stable at all. It dipped into inversion again today. So things aren't as rosy as you want to think.

Yield curve inverts briefly once again on fears the Fed won't save the economy

Jobs reports get revised just as this thread proves. The government had to revise jobs down for last year. We should wait until the real numbers come in first. The numbers for 2018 have been revised down so much that it's the highest revision downward since 2009 in the depths of the bush boy's republican Great Recession.

I'm hoping that things get better. I don't want a recession. Unfortunately there are just way too many red flags going off to ignore.

Inverts briefly....just like two weeks ago.

Reading data today, retail and tech reporting strong earnings, unemployment claims far lower than expected, DOW up 100 plus so your inversion doesn't seem to rattle investors. Fed meeting and expected to lower interest rates.

Sorry I'm not seeing a recession anytime soon. The economy keeps moving along

Forum List

Back