Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

If Donny Boy is such a fan of eVerify, maybe he should have used it a little more in his own businesses.

Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs

Sure.

So, you agree with everything else? All you have is, he did it too?

Yes, all I have is that he's a lying, pandering hypocrite. And all you've got is "Trump is WONDERFUL, everything he does is okay!"

1. A Wall does not have to be impervious to be effective. That is a Red Herring.

2. Yes, the Wall is not the whole answer. Trump has also called for E-verify. For one additional example.

3. If illegals have to resort to boats and planes instead of walking, then we have made serious progress.

4. Farm workers stopped being the driver long ago. We don't need 11 million farm workers.

5. The Wall, if a testament to any failure, would be a testament to the failure of Mexico to provide for it's people

"Pay no attention to what that man behind the curtain actually DOES! All that matters is what he promises to do! You do not need to question whether or not he will follow through! He said it, and his words are giving me a stiffy!"

Hoo boy. :banghead:

The other candidates have a PROVEN record of being wrong or betraying US on the issues I care about.

Trump is the candidate most likely to attempt a good faith effort on these issue, imo.

Your pretense that I am being stupid about it is just you giving yourself "a stiffy".
No doubt you earned your degree at Trump University.

Yes, all I have is that he's a lying, pandering hypocrite. And all you've got is "Trump is WONDERFUL, everything he does is okay!"

1. A Wall does not have to be impervious to be effective. That is a Red Herring.

2. Yes, the Wall is not the whole answer. Trump has also called for E-verify. For one additional example.

3. If illegals have to resort to boats and planes instead of walking, then we have made serious progress.

4. Farm workers stopped being the driver long ago. We don't need 11 million farm workers.

5. The Wall, if a testament to any failure, would be a testament to the failure of Mexico to provide for it's people

"Pay no attention to what that man behind the curtain actually DOES! All that matters is what he promises to do! You do not need to question whether or not he will follow through! He said it, and his words are giving me a stiffy!"

The other candidates have a PROVEN record of being wrong or betraying US on the issues I care about.

Trump is the candidate most likely to attempt a good faith effort on these issue, imo.

Your pretense that I am being stupid about it is just you giving yourself "a stiffy".

If you think Trump is "most likely to attempt a good faith effort", then there's no pretense about your stupidity at all. You're gullible enough to buy a "solid-gold watch" from a guy in a subway station.

If you think voting for someone who openly states he is going to be working against what you consider good policy

OR,

someone who has already betrayed the position he is taking now,

Is somehow better than voting for someone who has built his admittedly limited political career on the positions he is now aggressively championing that you agree with,

then you are the fool.

And a rude asshole to boot.

Well, this is true, but then, I'm not voting for Trump, so I'm good.

The Pope's net favorability rating +53%
Trumps net favorability rating -27%

The Pope Is Way More Popular Than Donald Trump

Your point?

Americans think the Pope is awesome and Trump sucks.

I hope that helps.

Got it, Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Popularity.

The Popes statement and the reasoning behind it were both complete shit.

He is MISUSING his Authority and the positive image of the Catholic Church and his office to push his extreme leftist views.
Appeal to popularity? Good thing Trump doesn't do anything like that.

Sure.

So, you agree with everything else? All you have is, he did it too?

Shady business practices are a valid complaint.

If any of the other candidates didn't have a terrible record on the issues, it might be a reason to consider them.

But at this point, no contest.

If you think Trump is "most likely to attempt a good faith effort", then there's no pretense about your stupidity at all. You're gullible enough to buy a "solid-gold watch" from a guy in a subway station.

If you think voting for someone who openly states he is going to be working against what you consider good policy

OR,

Is somehow better than voting for someone who has built his admittedly limited political career on the positions he is now aggressively championing that you agree with,

then you are the fool.

It is true. ANd thus for people who share or at least mostly share my position on the issues, it thus makes sense for us to vote for Trump.

Which was my point.

Thank you for agreeing with it.

If any of the other candidates didn't have a terrible record on the issues, it might be a reason to consider them.

And Trump has a good record on the issues? Until he decided that invading the Republican Party was his best shot at the White House, he was a Democrat. Hell, he started his campaign by consulting Bill Clinton. How are you going to feel when he governs by consulting Bill and Hillary?

OR,

then you are the fool.

It is true. ANd thus for people who share or at least mostly share my position on the issues, it thus makes sense for us to vote for Trump.

Which was my point.

Problem is, your point is exactly right . . . in exactly the opposite direction from what you think.

And Trump has a good record on the issues?...

Better than those of his rivals.

OR,

then you are the fool.

Which was my point.

Problem is, your point is exactly right . . . in exactly the opposite direction from what you think.

Trump did not convince us on this issues. We were here before him.

We can vote for the guy that represents our position on the issues, OR we can vote for people who are against us on the issues.

That you have a problem understanding that, is hard for me to credit.

Interesting how you cut out all the parts you didn't want to acknowledge and/or couldn't answer. It's almost like you're Donald Trump.

OR,

then you are the fool.

Which was my point.

We can vote for the guy that represents our position on the issues, OR we can vote for people who are against us on the issues.

I have no trouble understanding that. What I have trouble doing is respecting it.

"We were here before him." Of course you were, since he only started paying lip service to your positions last year in order to con you chumps into voting for him. You're not "voting for the guy who represents your positions." You're voting for the guy who MOUTHS your positions when the cameras are on, and then makes jokes about what blindly loyal sheep you are.

Hell, HE doesn't respect you. Why should I?

Interesting how you cut out all the parts you didn't want to acknowledge and/or couldn't answer. It's almost like you're Donald Trump.

I wanted to be clear what I was answering.

And yes, his record on the issues are better than his rivals, despite your concerns about his relationship with the clintons.

OR,

then you are the fool.

Which was my point.

I have no trouble understanding that. What I have trouble doing is respecting it.

"We were here before him." Of course you were, since he only started paying lip service to your positions last year in order to con you chumps into voting for him. You're not "voting for the guy who represents your positions." You're voting for the guy who MOUTHS your positions when the cameras are on, and then makes jokes about what blindly loyal sheep you are.

YOur inability to respect people who disagree with you on the issues is based on your inability to understand that other people have different perspectives and moral systems than you.

Thus, you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evul.

This is something you should work on overcoming.

Which was my point.

YOur inability to respect people who disagree with you on the issues is based on your inability to understand that other people have different perspectives and moral systems than you.

I don't lack respect for you because you disagree with me. I lack respect for you because your positions are ludicrous, and you're supporting a candidate who doesn't respect you. I love Ted Cruz, but if he'd ever said that I and people like me would still support him even if he shot someone, I'd be out the door, no matter WHAT I thought his policy positions were.

You don't necessarily HAVE to be stupid to disagree with me, but it clearly helps.

Which was my point.

I don't lack respect for you because you disagree with me. I lack respect for you because your positions are ludicrous, and you're supporting a candidate who doesn't respect you. I love Ted Cruz, but if he'd ever said that I and people like me would still support him even if he shot someone, I'd be out the door, no matter WHAT I thought his policy positions were.

You don't necessarily HAVE to be stupid to disagree with me, but it clearly helps.

Name one thing about my positions that is ludicrous, or admit that you are, as I said, just intellectually incapable of understanding that different people are different than you.

Name one thing about my positions that is ludicrous, or admit that you are, as I said, just intellectually incapable of understanding that different people are different than you.

*sigh* Let me correct and clarify, and I do apologize for misspeaking. I have a very noisy 7-year-old running in and out of the room, and it's very hard to concentrate and choose my words as precisely as I would normally.

Your positions on the issues may or may not be ludicrous, but your belief that Donald Trump shares them and will do anything positive about them is, as is your support of him.

Forum List

Back