Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Since all pope-filth have been glaring pedophile enablers, their slimy, hypocritical, self-righteous edicts mean LESS than nothing to me. I rank Catholidiocy second only to Pisslam for being the slimiest, retrograde religious force in the history of this planet. As far as this agnostic goes, Pisslam and Catholicrap can go perform a big "69" on each other.

I'll admit that there's some truth to this. The church needs to stop being hypocrites and stop being so self righteous...It makes them look stupid.

Since all pope-filth have been glaring pedophile enablers, their slimy, hypocritical, self-righteous edicts mean LESS than nothing to me. I rank Catholidiocy second only to Pisslam for being the slimiest, retrograde religious force in the history of this planet. As far as this agnostic goes, Pisslam and Catholicrap can go perform a big "69" on each other.

I'll admit that there's some truth to this. The church needs to stop being hypocrites and stop being so self righteous...It makes them look stupid.

We finally see eye-to-eye on something, Matthew! I'll be damned.

Spoken with all the eloquence of a typical pop culture atheist.

Everyone seems to think that the Pope was aiming at just Trump. I think he was attacking the current trend of creating more barriers, fences and walls through and between nations that create divisions. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the number of walls and barriers between nations has increased 300%. Wall and barriers do not address the root cause as to why they are needed. The poverty, hatred, injustice, and bigotry remain. Walls are just an admissions of failure and they eventually fail. As the saying goes, show me a 50 foot wall and I will show you 51 foot ladder.

Of course the Pope was attacking the very idea of all Walls between First World Nations, and the Third World hellholes where his sympathies lie.

The political school of thought where he is coming from is the enemy of the Western World and does NOT have it's interests as a goal.

Building a Wall is not an admission of Failure. It is not on us to fix the Third World. The citizens of the Third World are Sovereign, just like we are, despite Francis's words to the Contrary.

All over the FIrst World, mass Third World Immigration is causing massive problems.

Building a wall to keep out unwanted invaders is addressing the problem, from our perspective.

And there is nothing "unchristian" about that, even by Francis's own words, because as I pointed out, the US has more "bridges" to other cultures and nations and people than any nation.

And Francis knows that.

The Pope was talking bullshit.
It should be obvious that building a wall on the Mexican boarder will not end the illegal immigration problem or even come close. According to Homeland Security to make the wall an effective barrier, we would need a significant increase in the boarder patrol, electronic surveillance, and fencing. To think that the Mexicans will not be able go over the wall or under it is just silly. And if it became effective, it still would not solve our illegal immigration problem because half of the illegal immigrants enter the country legally. According to Homeland Security.

If we tighten security at the southern boarder we will see an increase in illegal immigration by boat over 500 miles of California and Texas coastline. Human and drug trafficking will shift from land to air.

If we built the wall we would still need to do exactly the same things we need to do now to solve the immigration problem, provide a sufficient number of visa for farm workers to enter the country legally, clamp down on the hiring of illegals, and enforce visa overstays.

The wall would be just an expensive testament to the failure US immigration policy.

1. A Wall does not have to be impervious to be effective. That is a Red Herring.

2. Yes, the Wall is not the whole answer. Trump has also called for E-verify. For one additional example.

3. If illegals have to resort to boats and planes instead of walking, then we have made serious progress.

4. Farm workers stopped being the driver long ago. We don't need 11 million farm workers.

5. The Wall, if a testament to any failure, would be a testament to the failure of Mexico to provide for it's people.
Considering the cost of the Wall, it damn well better be the whole answer. At a cost of over 10 billion dollars and making an enemy of our closest neighbor and a major trading partner, we will still be left with 10 million illegal immigrants, which are not going to be deported and a growing population of illegal immigrants due to visa violations.

According to Homeland security, illegal immigration has reached it's lowest level in two decades. According to Pew Research, the number of illegal immigrants in the US has fallen by over a million since it's peak 4 years ago and there no reason to believe it will not continue to fall.

There're two major reasons for the fall in illegal immigration. First, the economy of Mexico is improving and the demand for unskilled labor is rising dramatically in Mexico due to an expanding middle class and a drop in birth rate which has accelerated over the last 40 years. Second, the huge increase in boarder security over the last 10 years is finally having an effect. If will build this wall which is estimated to take 10 to 15 years to complete, it will go down as one the stupidest decisions to every come out of Washington.

Fewer immigrants are entering the U.S. illegally, and that’s changed the border security debate

1. If Mexico is unhappy because we build a wall, that is their choice.

2. Trump says they will be deported.

3. Visa illegals are among those who will be deported.
And Trump says he will send federal agents beating on doors looking for illegal immigrants. Now that would be interesting to watch.

How to convince Mexico to pay for the wall:

1. Build it.

2. Mail Mexico the bill.

2. Lock the gates, allowing no materials into Mexico and no finished goods out until the bill is paid in frull.

Of course the Pope was attacking the very idea of all Walls between First World Nations, and the Third World hellholes where his sympathies lie.

The political school of thought where he is coming from is the enemy of the Western World and does NOT have it's interests as a goal.

Building a Wall is not an admission of Failure. It is not on us to fix the Third World. The citizens of the Third World are Sovereign, just like we are, despite Francis's words to the Contrary.

All over the FIrst World, mass Third World Immigration is causing massive problems.

Building a wall to keep out unwanted invaders is addressing the problem, from our perspective.

And there is nothing "unchristian" about that, even by Francis's own words, because as I pointed out, the US has more "bridges" to other cultures and nations and people than any nation.

And Francis knows that.

It should be obvious that building a wall on the Mexican boarder will not end the illegal immigration problem or even come close. According to Homeland Security to make the wall an effective barrier, we would need a significant increase in the boarder patrol, electronic surveillance, and fencing. To think that the Mexicans will not be able go over the wall or under it is just silly. And if it became effective, it still would not solve our illegal immigration problem because half of the illegal immigrants enter the country legally. According to Homeland Security.

If we tighten security at the southern boarder we will see an increase in illegal immigration by boat over 500 miles of California and Texas coastline. Human and drug trafficking will shift from land to air.

If we built the wall we would still need to do exactly the same things we need to do now to solve the immigration problem, provide a sufficient number of visa for farm workers to enter the country legally, clamp down on the hiring of illegals, and enforce visa overstays.

The wall would be just an expensive testament to the failure US immigration policy.

1. A Wall does not have to be impervious to be effective. That is a Red Herring.

2. Yes, the Wall is not the whole answer. Trump has also called for E-verify. For one additional example.

3. If illegals have to resort to boats and planes instead of walking, then we have made serious progress.

4. Farm workers stopped being the driver long ago. We don't need 11 million farm workers.

5. The Wall, if a testament to any failure, would be a testament to the failure of Mexico to provide for it's people.
Considering the cost of the Wall, it damn well better be the whole answer. At a cost of over 10 billion dollars and making an enemy of our closest neighbor and a major trading partner, we will still be left with 10 million illegal immigrants, which are not going to be deported and a growing population of illegal immigrants due to visa violations.

According to Homeland security, illegal immigration has reached it's lowest level in two decades. According to Pew Research, the number of illegal immigrants in the US has fallen by over a million since it's peak 4 years ago and there no reason to believe it will not continue to fall.

There're two major reasons for the fall in illegal immigration. First, the economy of Mexico is improving and the demand for unskilled labor is rising dramatically in Mexico due to an expanding middle class and a drop in birth rate which has accelerated over the last 40 years. Second, the huge increase in boarder security over the last 10 years is finally having an effect. If will build this wall which is estimated to take 10 to 15 years to complete, it will go down as one the stupidest decisions to every come out of Washington.

Fewer immigrants are entering the U.S. illegally, and that’s changed the border security debate

And Trump says he will send federal agents beating on doors looking for illegal immigrants. Now that would be interesting to watch.

Hey, Hitler and his ilk went door to door looking for Jews.

Just sayin...........................

I was responding in the same sense.

And Francis knows that.

Everyone seems to think that the Pope was aiming at just Trump. I think he was attacking the current trend of creating more barriers, fences and walls through and between nations that create divisions. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the number of walls and barriers between nations has increased 300%. Wall and barriers do not address the root cause as to why they are needed. The poverty, hatred, injustice, and bigotry remain. Walls are just an admissions of failure and they eventually fail. As the saying goes, show me a 50 foot wall and I will show you 51 foot ladder.

And Francis knows that.

If Donny Boy is such a fan of eVerify, maybe he should have used it a little more in his own businesses.

Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Immigrants’ Backs

Sure.

So, you agree with everything else? All you have is, he did it too?

And Francis knows that.

The problem is real. YOur focus on how hard it is to address is merely a function of how FREAKING HUGE, the problem is.

So, your only disagreement left is that you think that enforcement will be bad T.V..

I would say, that's a win for me.

I am glad I was able to bring you around to my way of thinking. :beer:

1. Build it.

2. Mail Mexico the bill.

2. Lock the gates, allowing no materials into Mexico and no finished goods out until the bill is paid in frull.

Yes, I'm certain the American people are going to be completely okay with trade lockdowns so that Trump can play power games.

And Francis knows that.

If Donny Boy is such a fan of eVerify, maybe he should have used it a little more in his own businesses.

Sure.

Yes, all I have is that he's a lying, pandering hypocrite. And all you've got is "Trump is WONDERFUL, everything he does is okay!"

Francis-Foot-Fetish-Fucker should also realize that enabling pedophilia isn't very Christian, either. Nor is defending the Charlie Hebdo massacre, as he did. I doubt Christ would approve of murder over silly cartoon satire. The first thing this mutated-Chef-Boyardee did when he became the papal pig, was to go a prison and insist on washing the feet of MUSLIM MEN! Even while muislims genocide his fellow Christians in the ME, this Pope Francis abomination fawns all over that beheading cult even more than his own Catholicism! If that swaggering, arrogant, little tin god pope were to die of cancer, not only would I dance on his grave, I'd lead an entire C-walking class across it. Fuck the Catholic Church and its Islam whoremaster.

1. Build it.

2. Mail Mexico the bill.

And what do we do with the 227 billion dollars in goods we produce and send to Mexico each year, more important is what do we do with the 1.2 million people that produce those goods.

And Francis knows that.

Sure.

Yes, all I have is that he's a lying, pandering hypocrite. And all you've got is "Trump is WONDERFUL, everything he does is okay!"

5. The Wall, if a testament to any failure, would be a testament to the failure of Mexico to provide for it's people

Sure.

5. The Wall, if a testament to any failure, would be a testament to the failure of Mexico to provide for it's people

"Pay no attention to what that man behind the curtain actually DOES! All that matters is what he promises to do! You do not need to question whether or not he will follow through! He said it, and his words are giving me a stiffy!"

Hoo boy. :banghead:

Sure.

"Pay no attention to what that man behind the curtain actually DOES! All that matters is what he promises to do! You do not need to question whether or not he will follow through! He said it, and his words are giving me a stiffy!"

The other candidates have a PROVEN record of being wrong or betraying US on the issues I care about.

Trump is the candidate most likely to attempt a good faith effort on these issue, imo.

Your pretense that I am being stupid about it is just you giving yourself "a stiffy".

Sure.

The other candidates have a PROVEN record of being wrong or betraying US on the issues I care about.

Trump is the candidate most likely to attempt a good faith effort on these issue, imo.

Your pretense that I am being stupid about it is just you giving yourself "a stiffy".

If you think Trump is "most likely to attempt a good faith effort", then there's no pretense about your stupidity at all. You're gullible enough to buy a "solid-gold watch" from a guy in a subway station.

Sure.

If you think Trump is "most likely to attempt a good faith effort", then there's no pretense about your stupidity at all. You're gullible enough to buy a "solid-gold watch" from a guy in a subway station.

If you think voting for someone who openly states he is going to be working against what you consider good policy

OR,

someone who has already betrayed the position he is taking now,

Is somehow better than voting for someone who has built his admittedly limited political career on the positions he is now aggressively championing that you agree with,

then you are the fool.

And a rude asshole to boot.

Forum List

Back