Even the Pope is sick of the religious right

Yep, too nuanced for you.
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

No nuance there, bigoted peckerhead.

Or, on the other hand, most American Catholics think that the current Pope is a Leftist ("Revolution Theology") who is more concerned about "social justice" than preaching the Gospel. This is the guy who asked, "Who am I to judge?" when speaking of homosexual sodomy.

For the record, there is no such thing as "social justice." Justice can only pertain to individuals.

The Bible clearly notes that judgement is God's and God's alone.

Then why did you make this thread? If his voice means nothing, then who cares what he says? His opinion is apparently worthless. :dunno:
I did not say that, and the thread is about him removing a RWNJ from power in the church, not about whether he can vote here or not. I'm not even sure why you brought it up.

I did not say that, and the thread is about him removing a RWNJ from power in the church, not about whether he can vote here or not. I'm not even sure why you brought it up.
No one cares about your weird thoughts on things. Your "vote" means as little as the Popes. Do you understand THAT? :laugh:

If Catholics can't adequately demonize and hate gays; what good is it to be religious?
All Christians are supposed to hate evil. That is how we demonstrate loving God. This is what the Bible says.

Being apathetic to evil and not standing up to it is what caused our downfall to begin with.

You're gonna hafta ask the authors of the linked materiels.
They seem to be very poorly educated even for partisan lib journalists

There is no evidence that force was involved, physical or otherwise

"Social Justice" is an Orwellian euphonism for racial violence.
riotsdemviolencedc10.png

interracialviolencestatsjasjkjhadkjhadhh.jpg

Forum List

Back