Pope Francis tells gay man: 'God made you like this'

Sounds like the Pope might want to crack open his Bible.

Please cite the passage wherein Jesus mentions homosexuality.

Thanks.
2. Leviticus 18 & 20
Leviticus contains two well known statements about homosexual activity:

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Nope.

The Old Testament is relevant

-Geaux

Lucky for you those aren't the only choices.

If your God chooses certain people to suffer through life with non-violent desires they can't fulfill without eternal damnation as a consequence then he's a real terd. If it turns out the universe really is that stupid then I'll give him a piece of my mind before I am ejected into Hell.

If your God chooses certain people to suffer through life with non-violent desires they can't fulfill without eternal damnation as a consequence then he's a real terd. If it turns out the universe really is that stupid then I'll give him a piece of my mind before I am ejected into Hell.
They choose. It's called free will.

There is no ‘god’ as perceived by the Pope, of course.

But it’s at least hopeful to see the head of a major religion start to move away from the hate and bigotry his Church propagated for centuries.

Do you choose to be straight? You still haven't answered me. Could you be attracted to the same sex if you chose to? How about a trans person?

Do you choose to be straight? You still haven't answered me. Could you be attracted to the same sex if you chose to? How about a trans person?
I choose to be straight.

#HeteroPride.

LMFAO, they tell Transgenders that same BS POPE approved........ this man knows more than any SATANIC fake ass pope could ever know.

WALT HEYER MINISTRIES
cropped-file_Heyer_Walt03Final-web-e1451507004662.jpg
WALT HEYER is a former transgender with a passion to help others who regret gender change. Walt travels extensively to share his story of redemption at conferences, churches and universities. Walt has appeared on numerous radio and television shows in the U.S. and Canada. Walt’s articles have been published online and his many books are a welcome resource in understanding the issue.

Regret is real—
SexChangeRegret.com can help

Walt offers encouragement and hope for others who want to detransition back to their innate birth gender. SexChangeRegret.com has over 300,000 new visitors each year from 180 countries around the world.

Visit SexChangeRegret.com now.

Speaking
An accomplished speaker, Walt travels extensively to share his story of redemption at conferences, churches and universities. Walt has appeared on many radio and television shows throughout the U.S. and Canada.

Walt Heyer Ministries | Rethinking Transgenderism

I choose to be straight.

#HeteroPride.

Yikes. You know if you feel a little something something when you see an attractive member of the same sex it's okay. I'm sorry you feel the need to repress your sexuality.

I choose to be straight.

#HeteroPride.

Yikes. You know if you feel a little something something when you see an attractive member of the same sex it's okay. I'm sorry you feel the need to repress your sexuality.
Without heteros there would be no homos. My movement represents hundreds of millions of people more than homos in the US alone.

Yikes, indeed.

#Hetero Pride.

There is no ‘god’ as perceived by the Pope, of course.

But it’s at least hopeful to see the head of a major religion start to move away from the hate and bigotry his Church propagated for centuries.

He's a fake POPE D.F.

The War on God Wants Your Redemption Silenced

But the proponents and inhabitants of the trans-matrix consider me an enemy. When I step out and talk publicly about my experience, the blue pill people attack, saying my viewpoint is “hate speech.”

In their version of reality, there are two things you must never do: 1) talk about being restored from a former trans-life and 2) testify that it was due to an encounter with Jesus Christ. I’m guilty of both.

Pure Passion Ministries also violates both rules of political correctness. They recently released a gripping documentary of fifteen former transgender men and women (including myself) who, through Christ, abandoned their ........

The Transgender Matrix: It’s Time to Choose the Red Pill

God made us all to function in his plan. Including Judas and Hitler.
He creates the scum, gives them the opportunity to redeem themselves...and if they don't he uses their evil to work good.

How does a homosexual redeem themselves? Do they just never experience sexuality? It's a pretty big part of the human experience. Maybe you're one of the people that thinks gay people can will themselves straight.
The same way all the rest of us have redeemed ourselves.
Admit you are a sinner.
Believe in Christ and accept his gift of salvation.
Confess your sins and repent.

Then live by Christ's example.

Yeah, if the only way you can enjoy sex is in a depraved manner outside of the bounds of marriage, maybe you should just do without.

Forum List

Back