Zone1 "pope" Francis says Abortion is murder... then praises pro-abortion politicians

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

If I were the devil, this is what I would do: mix truth with error so as to deceive..

From the site:

Last Friday [the "pope"] met the President of Ireland, a man who recently signed the abortion bill into law in Ireland.

During the formal audience the Pope said of Mr Higgins:
“Today I did not just meet a man, a President, I met a wise man of today. I thank God that Ireland has such a wise man as its head [of State].”
Despite his forceful words, Pope Francis does like to make friends of the world's most prolific abortionists which makes me scratch my head somewhat.

Bizarrely he has praised Italian Politico Emma Bonino who is directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of roughly six million Italian babies between 1968 and today.

The Pope also congratulated UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres Guterres for “all the efforts he has made for peace." Guterres has used the COVID-19 crisis as a means to promote access to abortion worldwide.

Who the hell listens to him anymore?

I mean, really.

I think Biden has a bigger audiance.

• Banned
Who the hell listens to him anymore?

I mean, really.

I think Biden has a bigger audiance.
I stopped listening to him years ago but started paying more attn lately because he just de-frocked a very sincere priest who is outspokenly pro-life and an activist for the rights of the unborn. There are few people in the US I admire more than Frank Pavone.

But oh well... that's life in 2022

I stopped listening to him years ago but started paying more attn lately because he just de-frocked a very sincere priest who is outspokenly pro-life and an activist for the rights of the unborn. There are few people in the US I admire more than Frank Pavone.

But oh well... that's life in 2022
What excuse did he give for giving him the boot?

The current Pope is quite the lib. He looked like he was sucking on a lemon when he met with the Trumpster.
5000.jpg

What excuse did he give for giving him the boot?
I saw a quote from the Pope in an article. "True heresy consists not only in preaching another gospel, as Saint Paul told us, but also in ceasing to translate its message into today's languages and ways of thinking." In other words, make sure that your interpretations of the scriptures aligns with the current trends of societies beliefs.

If I were the devil, this is what I would do: mix truth with error so as to deceive..

From the site:

Last Friday [the "pope"] met the President of Ireland, a man who recently signed the abortion bill into law in Ireland.

Despite his forceful words, Pope Francis does like to make friends of the world's most prolific abortionists which makes me scratch my head somewhat.

Bizarrely he has praised Italian Politico Emma Bonino who is directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of roughly six million Italian babies between 1968 and today.

The Pope also congratulated UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres Guterres for “all the efforts he has made for peace." Guterres has used the COVID-19 crisis as a means to promote access to abortion worldwide.

- good to see the religious fanatics lose their grip in ireland ...

As of January 1st 2019, the law allowing access to abortion in the Republic of Ireland is the Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Act 2018. This legislation followed from the 66.4% Yes vote in the referendum to repeal the Eighth Amendment in May 2018.

The Act is the first to make abortion on request legal in Ireland ...

the desert religions in particular dwell in the cellar for the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Afghanistan’s Taliban-run higher education ministry has said that female students would not be allowed access to the country’s universities until further notice.

maybe the - not.my.fault - crowed will hold their breath in anticipation for the notice to be rescinded ... might teach them a lesson they deservedly are in need to learn - backslapping the taliban is most likely their true sentiment.

- good to see the religious fanatics lose their grip in ireland ...

the desert religions in particular dwell in the cellar for the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

maybe the - not.my.fault - crowed will hold their breath in anticipation for the notice to be rescinded ... might teach them a lesson they deservedly are in need to learn - backslapping the taliban is most likely their true sentiment.
The innocent are the unborn babies who are butchered by their mothers and medical persons. The sickest of all supposedly highly civilized societies.

The innocent are the unborn babies who are butchered by their mothers and medical persons. The sickest of all supposedly highly civilized societies.

according to your desert religion they are sinners ... try a better religion for someone to take you seriously.

and for the innocent ...

images

lamb - chickens and cattle - cougarbear shows little remorse for those - being a christian.

1671775355126.jpeg

the true face of the desert religions - who needs educated woman and what to do if someone disagrees - the humanitarians.

Pope Francis is really lacking in logic here. I think that Francis' successor, whoever it is, should take the name Pope Spock the Great, and rule by logic.

according to your desert religion they are sinners ... try a better religion for someone to take you seriously.

and for the innocent ...

images

lamb - chickens and cattle - cougarbear shows little remorse for those - being a christian.

View attachment 741311

the true face of the desert religions - who needs educated woman and what to do if someone disagrees - the humanitarians.
You don't understand. Revelation of truth comes directly from God, not man. So, the best religion is the one with a true spokesperson for God, a Prophet. See, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost live and are real. So, why would I join a religion of man mingled with some scripture? Just to agree to butcher children for the sake of selfish persons and population control? That would elevate man to god status. Not going to happen. You can continue to justify murder by denying the Christ. That's your free moral agency. But, their will be consequences in the eternities.

You don't understand. Revelation of truth comes directly from God, not man. So, the best religion is the one with a true spokesperson for God, a Prophet. See, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost live and are real. So, why would I join a religion of man mingled with some scripture? Just to agree to butcher children for the sake of selfish persons and population control? That would elevate man to god status. Not going to happen. You can continue to justify murder by denying the Christ. That's your free moral agency. But, their will be consequences in the eternities.

yes -

1671840572137.png

that is the heavenly religion - the consequences of the desert religions and their proxy's written in their false literature have yet to be brought to justice since their crucifixion of the heavenly exemplar.

the time for them to have their children or not is for them to decide - cougarbear is nothing more than a greedy talaban with nothing better to do than persecute and victimize the innocent.

no less the garden they chose to destroy.

From the site:

Your apostasy is off the charts. What did you want him to say?

Your apostasy is off the charts. What did you want him to say?

If Pope Francis is truly pro-life, he should have taken the opportunity to rip the Irish ruler a new one and threaten Ireland with interdict if they don't change their ways. He could have also pointed out to the Irish President that anyone who votes for him will be excommunicated, No Questions Asked.

If Pope Francis is truly pro-life, he should have taken the opportunity to rip the Irish ruler a new one and threaten Ireland with interdict if they don't change their ways. He could have also pointed out to the Irish President that anyone who votes for him will be excommunicated, No Questions Asked.
It's not virtuous if one is forced to be virtuous.

I'm not saying to force anyone to do anything.

I'm all in favor of giving people a choice- do the right thing or hit the road.
Then why should he have ripped him a new one? The Church's position on abortion hasn't changed. There's no reason to beat on others who don't agree with it. That's not going to change their mind.

Then why should he have ripped him a new one? The Church's position on abortion hasn't changed. There's no reason to beat on others who don't agree with it. That's not going to change their mind.

I didn't mean to "literally" rip the Irishman a new one. But instead to take the opportunity to correct and instruct the ruler that abortion is a pretty serious sin.

The Pope is supposed to be a teacher of the faithful, after all.

I didn't mean to "literally" rip the Irishman a new one. But instead to take the opportunity to correct and instruct the ruler that abortion is a pretty serious sin.

The Pope is supposed to be a teacher of the faithful, after all.
He already knows. It's not going to be like "OMG, I hadn't thought of it that way" moments.

Forum List

Back