POPE FRANCIS CONDEMNS RACISM AND DECLARES THAT “ALL RELIGIONS ARE TRUE”

If someone tells you God is changing and evolving with the times, tell Satan to get behind you and close your ears to everything that person says. He is a liar.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and forever.

Malachi 3
“For I am the Lord, I do not change.”

His consistency can be counted on.

God changed in the OT and you say he can't or wont change. Views of God changed all the time, go from a God of war to a God of Peace.
Views may change. God is the same, yesterday, today,and tomorrow.

What God are you talking about ? the Jewish God, the Christian God and or the Muslim God? ( all with their different flavors)?

You missed the point entirely. I wasn't saying God doesn't communicate with the living. I was saying He communicates with the living directly and not just through dead prophets..

and I have no doubt Joseph Smith translates the Book of Mormon by the power of God. I've read it and it proves that Jesus is the Christ.

You missed the point entirely. I wasn't saying God doesn't communicate with the living. I was saying He communicates with the living directly and not just through dead prophets..

and I have no doubt Joseph Smith translates the Book of Mormon by the power of God. I've read it and it proves that Jesus is the Christ.
The book of mormon is total gibberish, with just a bunch of made up stories like Nephi, son of Lehi. Where do they come up with this nonsense?

Well I guess we have to face facts , none of us know God, we all have our own views of him, we all have different books which we all interpret differently.

Pope Francis Condemns Racism And Declares That All Religions Are True At Historic Third Vatican Council Diversity Chronicle

For the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in Vatican City, discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is undoubtedly the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962. Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” While some traditionalists and conservative reactionaries on the far right have decried these efforts, they have delighted progressives around the world.

The Third Vatican Council concluded today with Pope Francis announcing that Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”

“Through humility, soul searching, and...

Edit for copyright compliance.
More at link.

:lmao: Thanks or the laugh.

The book of mormon is total gibberish, with just a bunch of made up stories like Nephi, son of Lehi. Where do they come up with this nonsense?

gibberish? One of the beauties of the Book of Mormon is how clear it is.

why don't you read it and find out where it comes from?

What God are you talking about ? the Jewish God, the Christian God and or the Muslim God? ( all with their different flavors)?

The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran.

Three methods of approach, all pointing to the same God.

I know! You'd think they'd get along better! :dunno:

Forum List

Back