Zone1 The anti-Christ will have a "church" and we can recognize it ("Seek and you will find")

YEah OK

The bible isn't a book for great thinkers.
Nonsense. From the very first page to the last the reader is challenged to think. The authors could not have been more obvious, by saying so, that there was hidden teaching in the stories.

Apparently you are not up to the task of thinking intelligently or rationally enough to find it.

You have one book

No, we have been discussing one book of books. I have also read many others. Imagine that!

I have countless books on philosophy and ethics to study
Well goodie for you.

Maybe one day you will realize that your goal to refute the Bible has only resulted in the exact opposite of your professed intention. Maybe not. Don't take it too hard. Nobody is perfect and aside from that you, just like anyone else, have countless other books to read and study.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nonsense. From the very first page to the last the reader is challenged to think. The authors could not have been more obvious, by saying so, that there was hidden teaching in the stories.

Apparently you are not up to the task of thinking intelligently or rationally enough to find it.

No, we have been discussing one book of books. I have also read many others. Imagine that!

Well goodie for you.

Maybe one day you will realize that your goal to refute the Bible has only resulted in the exact opposite of your professed intention. Maybe not. Don't take it too hard. Nobody is perfect and aside from that you, just like anyone else, have countless other books to read and study.

Enjoy!
It's not my goal to refute the bible. I have spent a lot of time reading the bible and like I said most Christians have never even read the bible through one never mind several times like I have.

I don't have to refute it because lots of people have already done that.

Religion is invented by people just like all the gods people have ever worshipped are invented by people.

It's interesting from an anthropological and sociological standpoint but that's about it.

It's not my goal to refute the bible.
"My position is to refute the bible" #159

Make up your mind.

Its truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things having "countless books on philosophy and ethics to study" has done for you. "Your position is to refute the Bible" but "its not your goal to refute the Bible". Okey dokey. Either way you've failed miserably. Class is over. You are dismissed

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
"My position is to refute the bible" #159

Make up your mind.

Its truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things having "countless books on philosophy and ethics to study" has done for you. "Your position is to refute the Bible" but "its not your goal to refute the Bible". Okey dokey. Either way you've failed miserably. Class is over. You are dismissed

:auiqs.jpg:
Position not goal.

Words mean things.

And you used the word goal.

The bible has been refuted by many scholars and I accept that as my position on the validity of the bible

Last edited:
Position not goal. Words mean things. And you used the word goal.
lol. Have you never heard of a thesaurus in all of your years of extensive reading and study?

When the word position is followed by "is to refute" in a sentence the combined meaning reveals your intent, goal. So you saying that your "position" is to refute the Bible means the exact same thing as saying your "goal" is to refute the Bible. The combined meaning of the words in a sentence mean things too. Am I telling you something that you don't already know professor?

trying to conceal your goal with semantics without addressing the issues raised is pathetic.

The bible has been refuted by many scholars and I accept that as my position on the validity of the bible
What has been refuted? Snakes can't talk? Dead people stay dead? No one ever floated up into the sky after death? Two creatures of every kind could not fit into a boat? No one ever lived for over 900 years? No one can cure blindness with mud and spit? The God of the Bible, conjured in the mind by failing to perceive the deeper meaning of the words, is an invention of ignorant men?

Right, who knew? My position is that not believing in "this God of the Bible" is as ignorant as believing in "this God of the Bible" that does not correspond to any living being ever in existence.

How old are you? I didn't need a scholar or scientist to know that these stories were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people when I was 8 years old. WTF and damn.

Let me offer my congratulations to the brilliant people, including you, have only proven false what the Bible is not and never was about. Maybe you should find another hobby. You suck at acting.

And in reality you have only achieved the exact opposite of your professed intention. Well done!

Last edited:
lol. Have you never heard of a thesaurus in all of your years of extensive reading and study?

When the word position is followed by "is to refute" in a sentence the meaning of the sentence reveals your intent, goal. So you saying that your "position" is to refute the Bible means the exact same thing as saying your "goal" is to refute the Bible. The combined meaning of the words in a sentence mean things too. Am I telling you something that you don't already know, professor?

trying to conceal your goal with semantics without addressing the issues raised is pathetic.

What has been refuted? Snakes can't talk? Dead people stay dead? No one ever floated up into the sky after death? Two creatures of every kind could not fit into a boat? No one ever lived for over 900 years? No one can cure blindness with mud and spit? God is only an invention of men?

Let me offer my congratulations to the brilliant people, including you, have only proven false what the Bible is not and never was about. Maybe you should find another hobby. You suck at acting.

And in reality you have only achieved the exact opposite of your professed intention. Well done!

A point of view adopted or held to

The end toward which effort is directed

Buy a dictionary

A point of view adopted or held to

The end toward which effort is directed

Buy a dictionary

:auiqs.jpg: Your openly expressed "position".... "to refute the Bible" reveals your intention. Goal.

Piss off. Coward. You have failed to achieve your goal and don't have the intelligence to know it.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

:auiqs.jpg: Your openly expressed "position".... "to refute the Bible" reveals your intention. Goal.

Piss off. Coward.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

What's the definition of position again?

What's the definition of goal again?

I am not working towards refuting the bible since it already has been refuted by more than a few scholars

I hold the position that it has been refuted already

The worst thing you have me on is that I could have worded that statement better but that's about it

I hold the position that it has been refuted already
So what. You are just wrong. You read the Bible many times? Damn. Remember this;?

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW

And it doesn't matter in the lest what your "position" is or whether you believe in any of it at all.

You are just a spineless worm. Be it known. Your flesh, teaching, belief, position, is not kosher.

So what. You are just wrong. You read the Bible many times? Damn. Remember this;?

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW

And it doesn't matter in the lest what your "position" is or whether you believe in any of it at all.

You are just a spineless worm. Be it known. Your flesh, teaching, belief, position, is not kosher.

Your opinion.

It's my opinion that religion and gods are invented by people.

It's my opinion that religion and gods are invented by people.

Really? Who knew? I bet you don't believe in demonic possession either, even after seeing Trump beguile and amass millions of possessions, people who would otherwise despise a con man.

You saw this with your own eyes. Now try again to tell me that the stories in the Bible are bullshit.

What you don't realize is that like in ancient Greece, cruel gods did exist. The gods living on Mount Olympus is a metaphor for the ruling elite who were like immovable mountains or stars in the sky who treat people like pawns in a demonic game. To this day many people are still walking around as if they were gods, stars in the sky, treating other people like disposable possessions from their lofty positions so they can lead smooth and easy lives off the blood and suffering of others, high above the human carnage and conflict that veils their duplicity in its perpetuation

This isn't an invention, its a reality perpetuated by idiots who believe or don't believe in the Bible, swine that do not ruminate and can't decipher complicated metaphors of ancient nomads like talking snakes because they are way too wise and educated to believe that snakes could talk.

Last edited:
Really? Who knew? I bet you don't believe in demonic possession either, even after seeing Trump beguile and amass millions of possessions, people who would normally despise a con man

You saw this with your own eyes. Now try again to tell me that the stories in the Bible are bullshit.

What you don't realize is that like in ancient Greece, cruel gods did exist. The gods living on Mount Olympus is a metaphor for the ruling elite who were like immovable mountains or stars in the sky who treat people like pawns in a demonic game. To this day many people are still walking around as if they were gods, stars in the sky, treating other people like disposable possessions from their lofty positions so they can lead smooth and easy lives off the blood and suffering of others, high above the human carnage and conflict that veils their duplicity in its perpetuation

This isn't an invention, its a reality perpetuated by idiots who believe or don't believe in the Bible, swine that do not ruminate and can't decipher complicated metaphors of ancient nomads like talking snakes because they are way too wise and educated to believe that snakes could talk.
No such thing as demons.

And con men have been duping people for as long as there have been people. There is no need to make up demons as a cause.

I very well understand that people invented gods based on what they saw here on earth. And those Greek gods didn't really exist any more than the god of the bible exists.

And illiterate ancient nomads were not capable of writing complicated metaphors were they?

Judaism is a religion that sprung from the beginning of the Iron age after the Bronze age went out with a bang. there was an extended period of drought, major tectonic plate movements throughout the entire Mediterranean region entire populations of people were displaced and of course all this sparked wars.

It was a time of immense human suffering. It's no wonder new religions appeared.

No such thing as demons.

And con men have been duping people for as long as there have been people. There is no need to make up demons as a cause.
Wow. Demon, con man, whats the difference? They both use deception to beguile the gullible.

I hate to break the news to you but if you don't believe in demons, you may have been eaten by one. Here is a picture of a demon right after he ate another mans soul. Do I have to spit in your eyes before you will perceive the truth that when demons were written into stories there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed, imprisoned, and killed daily for trivial reasons? By demons. Low-lifes. Megalomaniacs, narcissists, sadists, and murderers. Then ghouls come and rob the dead, the possessed, and vultures come to pluck out their eyes, and strip any remaining flesh from their broken bones. Perverse humans are the architects of hell.

You are living in it. No God, no wisdom of the past, no awareness of what is actually happening.

1696618445672.png

Last edited:
Wow. Demon, con man, whats the difference? They both use deception to beguile the gullible.

I hate to break the news to you but if you don't believe in demons, you may have been eaten by one. Here is a picture of a demon right after he ate another mans soul. Do I have to spit in your eyes before you will perceive the truth that when demons were written into stories there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed, imprisoned, and killed daily for trivial reasons? By demons. Low-lifes. Megalomaniacs, narcissists, sadists, and murderers. Then ghouls come and rob the dead, the possessed, and vultures come to pluck out their eyes, and strip any remaining flesh from their broken bones. Perverse humans are the architects of hell.

You are living in it. No God, no wisdom of the past, no awareness of what is actually happening.

View attachment 839311

I hate to break it to you but if you see demons everywhere you might be schizophrenic

I hate to break it to you but if you see demons everywhere you might be schizophrenic
Dear Wormwood,

Is that the best you can do? Demons are just people who have made evil a deliberate choice.

Every mythological character in scripture, from the talking serpent, Satan, to demons, angels and every creature in-between represent people, human archetypes that are everywhere, in actuality, in the cities, in the country, in the highest places in society to the very lowest places are people.

Maybe in 5000 years if the cities of the world fall in ruins amid government collapse and the exposure of the potentates of darkness, and war after war, or even if a natural disaster reduces human society to rubble and erases memory of these absurd days and the vernacular of this time, people like you will be saying that creeps, sheeple, and brown nosed dorks never existed.

That would be dumb. Right? And I thought you had countless books to study? Try reading them

You have seen demons too. One just caught in a proton pack. Its in the news worldwide. Pictures of the scowling orange bastard are everywhere, and if you haven't seen it you must be blind.

Sincerely,

Uncle Schitzo

Last edited:
Dear Wormwood,

Is that the best you can do? Demons are just people who have made evil a deliberate choice.

Every mythological character in scripture, from the talking serpent, Satan, to demons, angels and every creature in-between represent people, human archetypes that are everywhere, in actuality, in the cities, in the country, in the highest places in society to the very lowest places are people.

Maybe in 5000 years if the cities of the world fall in ruins amid government collapse and the exposure of the potentates of darkness, and war after war, or even if a natural disaster reduces human society to rubble and erases memory of these absurd days and the vernacular of this time, people like you will be saying that creeps, sheeple, and brown nosed dorks never existed.

That would be dumb. Right? And I thought you had countless books to study? Try reading them

You have seen demons too. One just caught in a proton pack. Its in the news worldwide. Pictures of the scowling orange bastard are everywhere, and if you haven't seen it you must be blind.

Sincerely,

Uncle Schitzo

No such thing as demons.

People are just people. Some people do shitty things.

Stop being childish about it.

No such thing as demons.

Right. tell that to the people in jail who believed and acted on the lies of trump who really doesn't give a shit about them and never did unless they advanced his megalomaniacal desire to be a tyrant using them exactly like disposable possessions. They are waking up from a dream, from a fantasy, a glorious nationalistic and religious duty worthy of sacrifice, to a real living nightmare.

People are just people. Some people do shitty things.

Exactly. Demons in scripture are just metaphors for people doing shitty things deliberately. Demonic possession is about con men, talking serpents of every species, who take over the minds and lives of the gullible using them like disposable possessions. The definition for the word for serpent in Hebrew is both a noun and an adjective meaning snake, brazen, shiny one, and/or someone who practices, the "magical arts", sorcery, what is now known as mind control.

No such thing as mind control? No such thing as demons? Have you never seen the crowds of the possessed cheering Hitler? Never saw his minions fleecing, torturing and murdering the innocent as if it was a religious duty? In all of your studying have you never read about MK ultra?

This shit is far more insidious and deliberately evil than just people doing shitty things. Damn.
Stop being childish about it.
My dearest Wormwood,

I'm just trying to relate to you what was obvious to me when I was a child. For some mysterious reason you can't seem to make that astonishing intellectual leap or apply the mental effort required to perceive the meaning of the words and subjects in scripture written by extremely intelligent dedicated ethical and moral Jewish people who used complicated metaphors like talking serpents and demons to educate their own children including the entire world, if they can learn. Obviously some don't and never will. And I bet you don't believe in Divine condemnation.

Maybe you should stop thinking you are so wise and humble yourself like a child and then read the stories again knowing they were written to educate children about the dangers in the world around them; the wild beasts of the field, including talking serpents, the lowest of all lowlifes.

You are living in a wilderness. Its a jungle out there. If you don't believe me read a newspaper.

To be aware is to be alive.

Affectionately,

Uncle Schitzo

Last edited:
Right. tell that to the people in jail who believed and acted on the lies of trump who really doesn't give a shit about them and never did unless they advanced his megalomaniacal desire to be a tyrant using them exactly like disposable possessions. They are waking up from a dream, from a fantasy, a glorious nationalistic and religious duty worthy of sacrifice, to a real living nightmare.

Exactly. Demons in scripture are just metaphors for people doing shitty things deliberately. Demonic possession is about con men, talking serpents of every species, who take over the minds and lives of the gullible using them like disposable possessions. The definition for the word for serpent in Hebrew is both a noun and an adjective meaning snake, brazen, shiny one, and/or someone who practices, the "magical arts", sorcery, what is now known as mind control.

No such thing as mind control? No such thing as demons? Have you never seen the crowds of the possessed cheering Hitler? Never saw his minions fleecing, torturing and murdering the innocent as if it was a religious duty? In all of your studying have you never read about MK ultra?

This shit is far more insidious and deliberately evil than just people doing shitty things. Damn.

My dearest Wormwood,

I'm just trying to relate to you what was obvious to me when I was a child. For some mysterious reason you can't seem to make that astonishing intellectual leap or apply the mental effort required to perceive the meaning of the words and subjects in scripture written by extremely intelligent dedicated ethical and moral Jewish people who used complicated metaphors like talking serpents and demons to educate their own children including the entire world, if they can learn. Obviously some don't and never will. And I bet you don't believe in Divine condemnation.

Maybe you should stop thinking you are so wise and humble yourself like a child and then read the stories again knowing they were written to educate children about the dangers in the world around them; the wild beasts of the field, including talking serpents, the lowest of all lowlifes.

You are living in a wilderness. Its a jungle out there. If you don't believe me read a newspaper.

To be aware is to be alive.

Affectionately,

Uncle Schitzo
People don't need demons to do stupid shit
You just want to make excuses for your own bad behaviors so you blame all bad behaviors on "demons"

Grow up

People don't need demons to do stupid shit
You just want to make excuses for your own bad behaviors so you blame all bad behaviors on "demons"

Grow up

Damn. You must have confused me with someone else. I am not blaming bad behavior on invisible disembodied entities who whisper into peoples heads making them do naughty things.

You are confused. Every action is preceded by thought. Hence kosher law. People alone are individually responsible for what they say and do, or what they don't say or fail to do.

Demons are just another word used in scripture to describe despicable people, just like a devil is.

Dimwit.

Forum List

Back