Pope condemns Israel massacre

See here is the thing, if the Israelis had just molested Palestinian children, the Pope would have been able to forgive them.

See here is the thing, if the Israelis had just molested Palestinian children, the Pope would have been able to forgive them.

Would have been in line with that "serve the Pope or die" tautology since the Catholic Church has so many pedophiles to enslave the worlds mentalities.

I'm glad the pope condemned Israel's terrorist actions.

Why do so many on this forum think Israel has a right to be a terrorist?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."
Same Pope who says murderers are created by God so it's OK?

'We never learn': Pope condemns deadly violence at Israel-Gaza border | CBC News

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border. (Max Rossi/Reuters)
Speaking earlier Wednesday in the audience to a group of Polish World War II veterans, he said: "We never learn."

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border.

I think the Pope should tear down the wall around Vatican City and invite in 20,000 of those swell Hamas/Palestinians.

You've been busy......

giphy.gif

Pope Francis, speaking during the Wednesday general audience in Saint Peter's Square at the Vatican, condemned the killings this week at the Israel-Gaza border.

I think the Pope should tear down the wall around Vatican City and invite in 20,000 of those swell Hamas/Palestinians.

I think you Zionists should give up your homes for a Jewish homeland.

Would have been in line with that "serve the Pope or die" tautology since the Catholic Church has so many pedophiles to enslave the worlds mentalities.

Jewish clergy has the most pedophiles, not only has Israel protected them like Rabbi Mondrowitz, but it's a Jewish ORAL tradition to suck on the little Jewish babies genitals after they snip it in circumcision.

Jewish clergy has the most pedophiles, not only has Israel protected them like Rabbi Mondrowitz, but it's a Jewish ORAL tradition to suck on the little Jewish babies genitals after they snip it in circumcision.

You got any stats to back that up?

And the circumcision ritual is very strange, but does not seem to be sexual. Without any support, it is dishonest to imply it is.

After the church turning a cheek to WW II's 6 million dead they actually admit "We never learn" to Polish Vets?

Hilarious, why are Protestants, and Jews so revolting?

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews

The vindication of Pius XII has been established principally by Jewish writers and from Israeli archives. It is now established that the Pope supervised a rescue network which saved 860,000 Jewish lives - more than all the international agencies put together.

That ought to be enough whitewashing to make the church so lily brilliant white after brokering the Nazi extermination of lives for Islam oil since Poland was the first country to suffer the blitzkrieg against Jews; but then again they do believe in a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception so the Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality slave trade may continue killing in the name of Allah like belief in fables of Arabian flying carpets.

Doesn't sound like the Catholic's brokered the Holocaust to me.

Catholic Church and Nazi Germany during World War II - Wikipedia

How did Poland just face a Bltizkrieg not as a nation, but just a Blitzkrieg against Jews? WTF?

1,000,000 Poles stood up to Nazis, and more than half were injured, killed, MIA, POW's etc.

The Blitzkrieg against Poland clearly wasn't just against Jews.

And the circumcision ritual is very strange, but does not seem to be sexual. Without any support, it is dishonest to imply it is.

Metzitzah B'peh, Blood-Sucking Jewish Circumcision Ritual, Debated By NYC Mayoral Candidates (VIDEO) | HuffPost

Very disgusting, doesn't matter if it's sexual, or not does it that point?

Metzitzah B'peh, Blood-Sucking Jewish Circumcision Ritual, Debated By NYC Mayoral Candidates (VIDEO) | HuffPost

Yes, it does matter, when your post seems to present it as supporting evidence of your claim of "most pedophiles".

I ask again, can you support your claim about "most pedophiles"?

Yes, it does matter, when your post seems to present it as supporting evidence of your claim of "most pedophiles".

Metzitzah B'peh is actually a lot worse than Pedophilia, Babies have apparently died from it.

<B>15 Babies Die Every Year In NYC From Metzitzah B'Peh Herpes, Hospitals Cover Up Deaths Leading YU Rabbi Claims</B>

Metzitzah B'peh is actually a lot worse than Pedophilia, Babies have apparently died from it.

<B>15 Babies Die Every Year In NYC From Metzitzah B'Peh Herpes, Hospitals Cover Up Deaths Leading YU Rabbi Claims</B>

Now you are changing the subject from pedophilia to unsafe surgical practice.

You are employing rhetorical tactics instead of simply supporting your claim with evidence.

YOur antisemitism is clouding your intellect and weaken your debating ability.

You are employing rhetorical tactics instead of simply supporting your claim with evidence.

It's a Jewish ritual to have a type of Rabbi, called a Mohel put the babies bloody genitals in their mouth in Metzitzah B'peh.

To me that's pedophilia, and I'm sure most in America would agree.

P.S
Why are you so quick to defend Jews who are mostly Liberals, and don't respect Christ, as opposed to you NOT defending Catholics here who are mostly Conservatives, who deeply respect Christ?

So, bizarre.

You say I'm being illogical, why because I think it's pedophilia to put a bloodied babies genitalia in someones mouth?

It's a Jewish ritual to have a type of Rabbi, called a Mohel put the babies bloody genitals in their mouth in Metzitzah B'peh.

What you just did there, was use the emotional impact of describing something disgusting as a supporting argument, instead of, say, a report showing high levels of child abuse by rabbis.

P.S
Why are you so quick to defend Jews who are mostly Liberals, and don't respect Christ, as opposed to you NOT defending Catholics here who are mostly Conservatives, who deeply respect Christ?

So, bizarre.

You say I'm being illogical, why because I think it's pedophilia to put a bloodied babies genitalia in someones mouth?

I'm interested in how your emotional investment in this is degrading your normal level of debating skills.

Yes, that you would try to spin, that tradition as pedophilia is illogical.

As to myself, I assume that any group as inwards turning and xenophobic as Orthodox Jews, would have higher levels of social ills like pedophilia.

I've also heard in the past, from Reformed Jew associates, bad reports about them also. This was quite a while ago, I don't recall details.

After the church turning a cheek to WW II's 6 million dead they actually admit "We never learn" to Polish Vets?

The vindication of Pius XII has been established principally by Jewish writers and from Israeli archives. It is now established that the Pope supervised a rescue network which saved 860,000 Jewish lives - more than all the international agencies put together.

That ought to be enough whitewashing to make the church so lily brilliant white after brokering the Nazi extermination of lives for Islam oil since Poland was the first country to suffer the blitzkrieg against Jews; but then again they do believe in a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception so the Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality slave trade may continue killing in the name of Allah like belief in fables of Arabian flying carpets.

How did Poland just face a Bltizkrieg not as a nation, but just a Blitzkrieg against Jews? WTF?
1,000,000 Poles stood up to Nazis, and more than half were injured, killed, MIA, POW's etc.

Don't have those 1970's researched stats of Nazis railroading Poland's Jews to concentration camps, but vaguely recall it was a number far exceeding those sent from Germany thru Kristallnacht & after. Just because Wiki doesn't have references for the Catholic Church & Nazi Germany during WW II brokering Arab oil for Jewish lives which are in print doesn't mean this Memorial Weekend is for honoring those whose lives were sacrificed on Islam Christiananality pedophile super ego mentalities survival unless that's all it's supposed to mean with national religion lynching enforcement .

What you just did there, was use the emotional impact of describing something disgusting as a supporting argument, instead of, say, a report showing high levels of child abuse by rabbis.

P.S

So, bizarre.

I'm interested in how your emotional investment in this is degrading your normal level of debating skills.

Yes, that you would try to spin, that tradition as pedophilia is illogical.

As to myself, I assume that any group as inwards turning and xenophobic as Orthodox Jews, would have higher levels of social ills like pedophilia.

I've also heard in the past, from Reformed Jew associates, bad reports about them also. This was quite a while ago, I don't recall details.

This thread isn't supposed to be about clergy Pedophiles.

It's supposed to be about Israel's massacre.

But, let's say this much to finish up, that if anyone else in society but Jewish Mohel's put a babies genitalia in their mouth, they'd be in prison.
(There's a reason for that)
I don't think the Metzitzah B'peh excuse would work for anybody else.

Don't have those 1970's researched stats of Nazis railroading Poland's Jews to concentration camps, but vaguely recall it was a number far exceeding those sent from Germany thru Kristallnacht & after. Just because Wiki doesn't have references for the Catholic Church & Nazi Germany during WW II brokering Arab oil for Jewish lives which are in print doesn't mean this Memorial Weekend is for honoring those whose lives were sacrificed on Islam Christiananality pedophile super ego mentalities survival unless that's all it's supposed to mean with national religion lynching enforcement .

The truth is 2/3rd's of Nazi Germany's citizens were Protestants, I guess it's more convenient for Protestants to point fingers at Catholics none the less.

Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber would probably have agreed ... :dunno:

I think you Zionists should give up your homes for a Jewish homeland.

I think the "Palestinians" should all live in Poland.
Maybe in the territory Poland stole from Germany?

Forum List

Back