Pope condemns Israel massacre

You are the only beast here.

Of course.

Failure to kowtow to the Idol of Muhammad in the Kaaba makes one less than human.

Meanwhile you smile as Muzzie Beasts strap bombs to their own children in order to Murder for the demon Allah.

The majority of Palestine was Arab, and more land was Arab owned.

What "Palestine," Ahmed?

The REGION of Palestine under the Ottomans consisted of ALL of Trans-Jordan, ALL of Lebanon, and over half of Syria, in addition to Israel.

So what fucking lies are you spewing, and why?

Yet, there you go pretending Israel didn't steal from, displace, and kill the Palestinian (Arabs) that had lived there for many hundreds of years.

All I'm saying is that you're a fucking liar.

The Arabs are an invading force. They invaded and sacked Jerusalem about 1100 AD. They were also busy invading Europe. So much so that the Pope sent an army to turn back the Muslim animals - it was called "The Crusades."

Amazing a <cough> good Catholic like you never heard of this. Say, have you heard of the Virgin Mary?

It's hard to believe you Hicks, are so senseless.

If you want to know the truth, Arabs, Jews, and Western Europeans are all violent, savages.

If I want truth, I'm sure not going to turn to you. All you do is tell Muslim lies.

Polish people like other Eastern Europeans are clearly a much more civilized race, and I suspect have not too much to do with you barbarians.

Clearly, which is why you met the Nazi armies mounted on horseback armed with spears..

What an advanced fighting force you were. What did you last, 30 minutes in the face of the Wehrmacht?

I mean most of us have rounded faces, and high cheek bones, we really look more like very big, but Light Native Americans;.

On the other hand Western Europeans look hardly different than Jews who are proven to be loaded with Middle-Eastern genes.

I'm suspicious of the Western European origins, you look, and act more like Jews than like Slavic peoples.

Which is by no means a compliment, it's an insult, you both are such manipulative, sadistic, and greedy people.

I assume that you are extremely drunk, which is why you cannot compose a reply that is pertinent to the subject?

So, everybody who doesn't support your crimes of Israel, is called anti-Semite, or Islamo-Nazis etc.

What a convenient scapegoat, the Jews can steal, and kill from the Palestinians, and if you object people kick, and scream anti-Semite, Nazi at you.

It's truly ridiculous what kind of Stockholm Syndrome people have in the West towards your Jews.

do you always DEPEND on canards and jingles sobie, dear? Can you sing them and jump rope at that same time?
Why does anybody bother giving attention to this idiot?

Sobie is valuable like Penelope is valuable---they know the current ---and past century---islamo Nazi shit
As I've said before, Sobie's job is to provide facts out of chronological order.
The difference is that Sobie, a failure outside of his bedroom, and very possibly in his bedroom, is seeking attention because no one who meets him wants him around.
Ignore Not Sober and perhaps he'll go away for a while.

Even if that were true, Irosie posts basically no facts what so ever, most of what Irosie writes is made up Propaganda, this thing is hardly even Human, and a Jew too.

Don't forget only months ago I moved to Pawling, New York.

I've met a lot of good people in the Pawling Bar scene as of late.

the bar scene? sheeeesh I was born in the USA-----actually---strictly speaking in New York----but did not grow up there. In my entire life I have NEVER HAD A DRINK AT A BAR. I do drink alcohol----but never had a drink at a bar. What is fun about THE BAR SCENE?--- what da-fuck is the "bar scene"? A cultural experience based on inebriation?

Forum List

Back