Poorest 5% of Americans are among RICHEST 30% in the world!!!

Once again..........sarcasm and avoiding the debate from lefties.

I never expected much more though.

Holy shit, I overlooked those "round" wheels...

You BOTH over looked that they are rubber wheels and not wooden ones! What is wrong with you.

i was distracted by the fact that one of those little rich bastards has at least one sneaker. you can see it right there in the picture.

i don't know who they think they're fooling

:lol::lol:

The spare is there too.

World Income Inequality

Ok, I'll hear no more bitching about the rich paying their fair share.

America's poorest 5% are among the richest 30% of humans in the world.

Capitalism has done you all well. Stop the envy. Stop the jealousy.

If you are dirt poor in America, you're still among the richest 30% of humans on the planet. If you are middle class in America, you're among the richest in the world.

This argument from the left is PURE envy, not necessity.

everything is relative.
Comparing the USA to an African country for the purpose of this thread is asinine at best.
Deceptive is more like it.

Success by racing to the bottom.

So the top 30% of wealth earners in the world aren't indebted to the bottom 30%? It's a global marketplace. Shouldn't the UN force all Americans to forfeit more to the global cause?

Maybe you're just an idiot? :dunno:

i generally refuse to debate inanimate objects.

it's just how i roll.

sorry

Was hoping for a good debate over the study in the link I posted.

Instead, I got sophomoric responses from a bunch of libs who act like they are in a college coffee shop.

Again.........I gave up on having high debate expecations with libs a long time ago. Carry on. And you guys feel free to blame Bush and call me racist while you're at it.

i generally refuse to debate inanimate objects.

it's just how i roll.

sorry

Was hoping for a good debate over the study in the link I posted.

Instead, I got sophomoric responses from a bunch of libs who act like they are in a college coffee shop.

Again.........I gave up on having high debate expecations with libs a long time ago. Carry on. And you guys feel free to blame Bush and call me racist while you're at it.

unless bush is your dad, i don't think he really had anything to do with it.

everything is relative.
Comparing the USA to an African country for the purpose of this thread is asinine at best.
Deceptive is more like it.

Success by racing to the bottom.

So the top 30% of wealth earners in the world aren't indebted to the bottom 30%? It's a global marketplace. Shouldn't the UN force all Americans to forfeit more to the global cause?

Maybe you're just an idiot? :dunno:

Really? I thought taking resources from those in the higher wealth categories, and giving it to the less rich or poor, was the moral way being advocated by the OWS crowd?

If it is right domestically, why not globally? Moral consistency is only achieved when it applies in several areas of application.

How much of an idiot are you?

America has a standard of living. If you want to make comparisons.... then keep the comparisons all in the same ball park.

No one would deny that the poorest of the poor HERE have a higher standard of living compared to the poorest of the poor countries.

Well, an honest attempt at debating a hot topic has turned into a bunch of spoiled, immature libs playing the cookie game. Oh well. I tried.

World Income Inequality

If you are dirt poor in America, you're still among the richest 30% of humans on the planet. If you are middle class in America, you're among the richest in the world.

But people like you would END the government's role in helping America's poor.

That's the problem.

Proof that our social safety net and our government's work to alleviate poverty is a remarkable success.

FINALLY!!! Thanks, you're the first left winger to actually respond with something that actually has some merit.

Yes, it does seem our safety net ideals have limited the bottom in our society. They can be poor by our standards, but we don't and won't have India/China/Africa type poverty. Why? Well, because our people do tolerate a bit of taxation to use for things other than a military, police, fire, roads. We do some social stuff.

Which I'm fine with. I just don't like welfare as a career. It's a stepping stone. My gripe is far too many people become soley dependent on the gov't, and we can NOT sustain that. The whole basis for continuing a successful safety net is that few people are in it. Net breaks if it's too loaded.

World Income Inequality

But people like you would END the government's role in helping America's poor.

That's the problem.

WRONG!!! See my above post.

I deeply believe in that safety net.

I just don't believe in permanent residency in that net. But many do.

Forum List

Back