Top 1% Richest Of the Country Feel That Normal Americans Have Too Much Freedom, and That Meat, Fuel, and Electricity Should Be Strictly Rationed

Of course, so was Reagan.

I do not recall Reagan living in a gilded 5th Ave Penthouse and flying around in a plane with his name on it.

But I was not really into politics back then so maybe he did

She is pretty happy with the Nissan she bought herself.
Nissan generally makes a decent product. I have my electric car from them. I also bought a couple of Rogues which are pretty decent midsize 4x4 however they seem to have transmission issues. I'm pretty happy with the electric car though it has some significant limitations.

Friends don't let friends buy a Nissan car.....Nissan, the High Point of automobiles.

The older Pathfinders/PUs are GTG.

I have never been a car snob, never even bought the same brand twice in a row.

When she was finishing nursing school we helped her buy a car, and it ended up being a Nissan. She loved it and then when it got totaled in a accident on the LA Freeway she ended up with the same make, just a brand new off the showroom floor version.

As for me we currently have a Ford and an Honda, before that it was a Chevy and a Kia, before that it was a Ford and a Mazda.

Nissan generally makes a decent product. I have my electric car from them. I also bought a couple of Rogues which are pretty decent midsize 4x4 however they seem to have transmission issues. I'm pretty happy with the electric car though it has some significant limitations.

She looked long and hard at going EV, but did not go that way. I cannot remember if she did the hybrid thing, but I think she did. Most of her driving is around LA so she goes about 10 miles in 35 minutes.

Been pointing that out for years, but of course the GOP PR hacks and shills flood the boards with whining over 'taxing the rich n stuff' and running pity parties for billionaires. lol they're as big a suckers as Democrats are. The GOP never saw a sell out they didn't like, as long they made a big killing doing it.

I do not recall Reagan living in a gilded 5th Ave Penthouse and flying around in a plane with his name on it.

But I was not really into politics back then so maybe he did

He was a member of the Hollywood elite before he became a Republican and went into politics.

I was rather convinced by Reagan's trickle down , sitting in my first home.....

1706188452907.png

4 decades later , the disparity it created broke capitalism

~S~

Odd then that the Republican's don't want to tax them.
/------/ Not this class envy bullshyt again.
The U.S. tax system is generally progressive—the more you earn, the greater the percentage of your income is taxed by the IRS.

In 2019, the top 1%, or taxpayers with an AGI of $546,434, paid $612 billion in income taxes, and paid 38.8% of all federal income taxes. To contrast, the bottom 90% paid $461 billion in income taxes.1

Covid was only a test to measure compliance. Surely enough, Democrats complied. Biden should tell us why so many food processing plants were torched and trains were derailing almost weekly within a year or two cross the nation

Covid was only a test to measure compliance. Surely enough, Democrats complied. Biden should tell us why so many food processing plants were torched and trains were derailing almost weekly within a year or two cross the nation

Nearly everyone complied.

Either a satire piece or fake news.

First off there is no link to the claimed survey. This almost always means there was no such survey or it was done in a way that makes them hide their methodology.

Second, nobody thinks that people making 150,000 are the "global elite" yet that was the line for who is a 1%er global elite.
You will find out when the loss of rights affects those entering your home at will for infractions. Denying the right to buy and sell is slowly happening.

Either a satire piece or fake news.

First off there is no link to the claimed survey. This almost always means there was no such survey or it was done in a way that makes them hide their methodology.

Second, nobody thinks that people making 150,000 are the "global elite" yet that was the line for who is a 1%er global elite.
Have a 3 year old home schooled kid show you how to do an internet search.

Forum List

Back