Which Has More US Flags? Iran Death to America Parades or Democrat Debates?

Who has more US flags?

• Der, what is a flag?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I know this may be counter intuitive, or maybe not, but I give you pics as evidence.

Iranian 'Death to America' parade pics
iu

iu

Democrat debates

iu

iu

I know this may be counter intuitive, or maybe not, but I give you pics as evidence.

iu

iu

Democrat debates

iu

iu

I see both Stars and Stripes and Red, White and Blue

If there was an American flag at the Dem debates, the candidates would probably be scrambling over each other to see who could burn it first.

You must be bored today. What else can explain a lame thread like this.

Nih, I just want to see what people think, as I am interested in what makes people come to their conclusions they do.

Why do you presume I am bored?

Why is the thread lame?

Nih, I just want to see what people think, as I am interested in what makes people come to their conclusions they do.

Why do you presume I am bored?

Why is the thread lame?
JL is just yanking your chain because this is a truly good thread, JimBowie1958. Keep up the good work. :thup:

I see both Stars and Stripes and Red, White and Blue
Don't worry your head over it, RW. They're getting rid of the white as fast as they can!
Lol, it is also interesting to note that Wrongwinger doesnt have a clue what our flag is. He just thinks its 'purdy colers'.
If conservatives told a slew of lies like the doppelgangers of the left did for the last 3 years, I'd probably be looking for 'purdy colers' anywhere, too. lol

iu

iu

Democrat debates

iu

iu
So you're saying the top two pictures are of Republican debates? Yeah, I guess I see it. They have been trying to tear the country down for the last 3+ years.

Forum List

Back