Poor people should have no kids!

What you propose; if you are being serious, is nothing short of economic eugenics.

We would have less poverty if poor people did not have kids.
No shit Sherlock.

So, why do we pay poor people to have kids?

Would you approve of mandatory Norplant for poor young girls, and sterilization of poor, unmarried women after a certain number of Medicaid babies?

How many babies from one poor mother does the state have an obligation to support?

What you propose; if you are being serious, is nothing short of economic eugenics.
What do you think abortion on demand is?

In a way you are correct; however, there isn't any abortion on demand in this nation. If there was, women could have an abortion at any time during their pregnancies and at any age without paternal notification. That isn't the case.

Make birth control and abortion free and easy to get.

That, along with real education, would be a true investment in our country and our culture.

For those who yammer about feeding poor children, bc and abortion would be a lot cheaper than welfare and would actually lift people out of poverty.

Meanwhile, however, we are human beings and as such, we should not let our fellow human beings go hungry.

Would you approve of mandatory Norplant for poor young girls, and sterilization of poor, unmarried women after a certain number of Medicaid babies?

How many babies from one poor mother does the state have an obligation to support?

That has been my position for a long long time.

But the easier solution is just to explain to the welfare recipient. You will get help for two kids. After that, you are on your own. The end.

To expensive for the Norplant and the people to administer this type of birth control program.

But the easier solution is just to explain to the welfare recipient. You will get help for two kids. After that, you are on your own. The end.

To expensive for the Norplant and the people to administer this type of birth control program.

I am a realist.

BC should be available at every possible outlet, courtesy of the taxpayers who do not want to feed unwanted feral children.

Abortion on demand should be available at every public clinic, at every doctor's office that gets federal funds, and even at veterinary clinics, since it is a simple procedure.

BC should be available at every possible outlet, courtesy of the taxpayers who do not want to feed unwanted feral children.

Abortion on demand should be available at every public clinic, at every doctor's office that gets federal funds, and even at veterinary clinics, since it is a simple procedure.

BC and abortion won't work. I know of poor white and black women who had kids BECAUSE they wanted someone to love them. And someone to love. They won't abort. Or use BC.

Hell some, lots of the women have kids to try and keep the babies daddy around.

Nah. Some help for two kids and that's it. Period, End of story. Have 12 kids but whatever happens to them is on you.

The other choice is forced sterilization. And that idea won't go far.

I am a realist.

The medical profession would never want that.

BC and abortion won't work. I know of poor white and black women who had kids BECAUSE they wanted someone to love them. And someone to love. They won't abort. Or use BC.

Nah. Some help for two kids and that's it. Period, End of story. Have 12 kids but whatever happens to them is on you.

So you think that unlimited kids are provided for now?

I am a realist.

What about dentists, I know its the other end but they are used to extractions.

So you think that unlimited kids are provided for now?

Not sure of the limits. But here in Ohio, you get more money for more kids.

How much cash assistance can my family get?

The amount of assistance a family can get depend on the size of the household.

The maximum amounts are on the chart below.

There is no limit on the number of people in an assistance group so for families with more than 6 individuals, you would add an additional amount for each additional person.

Assistance Group Size

Maximum OWF allotment

$245

$336

$410

$507

$593

$660

What do you think abortion on demand is?
Why after nearly 50 years or $306 billion a year and NOW we have a higher % of blacks born out of wedlock and higher % of blacks having abortions?
Since we started the War on Poverty in 1965, the federal government alone has spent more than $13 trillion fighting poverty.
Including state and local government brings total anti-poverty spending over $15 trillion.
www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2010/09/16/rising-poverty-and-the-social-safety-net/little-bang-for-the-anti-poverty-program-buck]Little Bang for the Anti-Poverty Program Buck - NYTimes.com

2) Blacks are killing off their future generations by this method ...ALL WITH THE BLESSING OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!!
In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million.
The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were performed on black women.
The Case Against Abortion Abortion and Race

So if the average number of abortions per year are about 1 million.
In 2011, 1.06 million abortions were performed, down 13% from 1.21 million in 2008.
From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred.[2]
Induced Abortion in the United States

And 24% are done by blacks that means each year blacks are killing nearly 250,000 future members of their ethnic background!
With the blessing Planned Parenthood and liberals/progressives the honest truth is 1 of every 5 abortions is a black future citizen!

I'd say two only in the case of twins.

One welfare birth, then sterilization would be fine with me.

Forum List

Back