Poor Kathy Griffin

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Actually I mean FUCK her. I'm not sure why anyone ever made her famous in the first place. She's just an abrasive old hag, repulsive and utterly stupid.

Kathy Griffin complains she's unemployable after being 'blacklisted' from Hollywood for Trump photo scandal

A blithering idiot said:
"I’m getting a lot of online hate from trolls who think I’ve lost my mind. And I am admitting I lost my mind because it’s what made me a star in the first place," she said in the video titled "Kathy Griffin's State of the Union."

I know someone had to have lost their minds to make this no talent bitch a "star", but the assertion she ever had a mind at all is the closest she has ever come to humor.

The same libturd oxygen thief said:
"I just want you guys to know that when I get home I don't have one single day of paid work in front of me...my legal bills are through the roof...I still say the end goal is for younger women and younger LGBT folks or disenfranchised people of any kind can watch me survive, and with a sense of humor," It said.

Let me know when she starves to death. Then I'll laugh.

first of all, to blame hollywood for blacklisting her for slamming trump is amazing to me. if anything she got full credit from that crowd and then some.

maybe people felt that, just like kaepernick, their pain outweighs their value.

• Banned
first of all, to blame hollywood for blacklisting her for slamming trump is amazing to me. if anything she got full credit from that crowd and then some.

Either that or someone in Hollyturd finally realized no one really liked that ginger moonbat hag in the first place.

Either that or someone in Hollyturd finally realized no one really liked that ginger moonbat hag in the first place.
I only saw her on the New Year's Eve shows and I thought she was utterly stupid.

She has been unemployable for the past decade. What reality is she living in?

Griffen made the mistake of thinking that her Hoolywood friends were the ones who paid her bills. Her customers paid her bills, and she offended them.

I'd never heard of her, until she was plastered all over the media for that Trump-head thing. A tasteless move typical of the Trump-haters, she just used a prop too.

And I haven't heard of her since.

EE833266-D7B7-4A7E-838D-F86B4E2EBD93.jpeg

Actually I mean FUCK her. I'm not sure why anyone ever made her famous in the first place. She's just an abrasive old hag, repulsive and utterly stupid.

Kathy Griffin complains she's unemployable after being 'blacklisted' from Hollywood for Trump photo scandal

A blithering idiot said:
"I’m getting a lot of online hate from trolls who think I’ve lost my mind. And I am admitting I lost my mind because it’s what made me a star in the first place," she said in the video titled "Kathy Griffin's State of the Union."

I know someone had to have lost their minds to make this no talent bitch a "star", but the assertion she ever had a mind at all is the closest she has ever come to humor.

"I just want you guys to know that when I get home I don't have one single day of paid work in front of me...my legal bills are through the roof...I still say the end goal is for younger women and younger LGBT folks or disenfranchised people of any kind can watch me survive, and with a sense of humor," It said.

Poor Kathy Griffin? She hadn't had a career in like 20 years. Now she's on a world tour. Kudos to her :thup:

_96288419_kathygriffin-620x436.jpg

I'd never heard of her, until she was plastered all over the media for that Trump-head thing. A tasteless move typical of the Trump-haters, she just used a prop too.

And I haven't heard of her since.

I've heard of her. I think maybe she worked with Regis a little to long.

A blithering idiot said:

Now, now, don't be hateful. You can only be hateful if you are a PC Dim.

Incidentally, why did she not go to jail threatening the President of the US?

Now, now, don't be hateful. You can only be hateful if you are a PC Dim.

Incidentally, why did she not go to jail threatening the President of the US?

That's WHY I hate libturds. Anyone else would have had a jail built on top of them had they done that to the meat puppet faggot.

I hated that Poltergeist-clown-doll-looking bitch long before it was cool. Besides being less funny than an empty beer can, her style was always cold, vindictive, gossipy, shallow - in a word, vulture-like. She'd pick fights with other celebs just so she could use it in her catty/gossipy routines.

I only saw her on the New Year's Eve shows and I thought she was utterly stupid.

I've never watched her for a moment in my life. The only time I've seen her is from video clips on places like Fox News. I do know she is a super nasty, hateful, hateful, evil person. I want NOTHING to do with her.

Forum List

Back