Kathy Griffin tickets not selling well.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Apparently something married KG and is divorcing it, which is the only unsurprising thing I saw on the video, and with that she is having a hard time generating interest in her "comedy" shows. I usually don't cheer when I watch people fail like this, but in this case it's added graffitti to my solid faith that God sometimes tweeks things in good or bad ways depending on a person's virtue. For something that has become somehow famous and severely overexposed in spite of having ZERO TALENT and a generally repulsive appearance as well as personality, I can only muster a smile in place of a total absence of pity.
1706637728492.png

Last I looked Kevin Sorbo can't get an acting job and Roseanne Barr can't get a standup comedy gig.

Funny thing is I didn't like her at all until she was scorched for pointing out the obvious, that Valerie Jarret looks like a carnival primate freak show.

Valerie Jarrett is hideous inside as well as in appearance, and does look a whole lot like...

1706641176232.png

Don't blame me, I would have encouraged an abortion.The national reaction in the media was complete bullshit too. Only bed wetters were "outraged" but their asinine squeals were the only thing the country could hear for days until they were satisfied Rosanne would be groveling for cigarette butts in the gutter.

Charity from the wingnut station. 🤣
:eusa_think:

.. . . . so do tell.

Why doesn't MSLSD or CNN give out a little charity to Kathy? :oops:

I thought it was the conservatives who thought, in the realm of business, entertainment and free enterprise, you are supposed to sink or swim on talent?

8e4hcg.jpg

Forum List

Back