Poor are unmarried lazy food stamp getting people without a positive male role model

WillowTree negged me for the above post.

only pussies cry every time they get negged.....and you do it every fucking time.....

Am I not allowed to expose you wingnuts for negging?

Exactly what do you think your exposing? The fact that people don't like what you say and how you say it?

It's the end of the world. Surely everyone will start listening to what you have to say because of that.

More wisdom from Ned Flanders.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -824 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -218 reputation points from Missourian.

Comment:

Regards,
Missourian

Missourian just negged me for the above post.

Did you see my post stating that I had my "reputation PM notification" turned off/unchecked up until a few weeks ago? I apparently posted it on a wrong thread.

Yeeeeshh, yes I did...
You do understand about threaded mode, yes?

No, I don't believe I understand about threaded mode. What is it?

Go to the top of the page, right corner "display mode' click on it and look at the options. You will now understand why posts thread out in a thread.

When did you ever see a left winger praise the greatest Country on the face of the earth? They won't even when they have a left wing administration. Immigrants , legal and illegal, come from every corner of the globe to enjoy the freedom and prosperity America offers and all you ever hear from the left is hatred and anger.

When did you ever see a left winger praise the greatest Country on the face of the earth? They won't even when they have a left wing administration. Immigrants , legal and illegal, come from every corner of the globe to enjoy the freedom and prosperity America offers and all you ever hear from the left is hatred and anger.

Are we still the greatest country on the face of the earth? And can we really claim to be the greatest merely becare our forefathers were?

Am I not allowed to expose you wingnuts for negging?

do whatever you want......but crying is crying.....and you do a lot of it.....

You righties like to operate in the shadows. I like to bring you into the sunlight...

yea im a righty.....apparently you havent been in the threads where im being called a "Libturd" by the Rabbi and a few others for not agreeing with the Righties here......and you dont bring anyone into the Sunlight,those people you mention have been negging people like you for longer then you have been here.....

Truth hurts in this case. This OP is mad at Santorum for nothing. Millions & Millions of this OP's fellow Democrats are unmarried lazy food stamp getting people. The Democrats couldn't win Elections without those millions of moochers. And that's just fact. It's not Santorum's fault this is fact. And they could use some positive male role models. That is also fact. So why this irrational invented beef with Santorum? Doesn't make any sense. I'm still not getting this OP's beef.

Moochers?......does that include the Millions who have worked hard all their lives and now are out of a job?.....use some tact dumbass......there is a difference between a "Moocher" and a genuine out of work person....

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Missourian

Constantly crying about it is only making matters worse for you.

Just sayin'

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -824 reputation points from WillowTree.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Tissue? ......

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Missourian

Just sayin'

I appreciate your constructive comment; however, that would only apply if I cared more about rep power than free speech - which I don't.

Unmarried lazy food stamp getting people make up a big part of the Democratic Base. Are you saying that's not true? And they really could use some more positive male role models. Don't you agree? Because apparently Barack Obama isn't doing it for them. So what are you actually complaining about with this post? I'm not quite getting what your beef is. Help me out.

They don't look Democrat?

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg

Just sayin'

I appreciate your constructive comment; however, that would only apply if I cared more about rep power than free speech - which I don't.

rep power and free speech are completelye unreleated. Except of course that you are complaining about people exercising their free speech in disagreeing with you.

Forum List

Back