Pompeo caught blaming Iran for attack committed by someone else

I can only wonder at the insanity level these people must possess to continue to parrot the media as factual.

I wonder at the level of insanity these people must possess to continue to parrot Donald Trump, or anyone working for him, as factual.
I never mentioned Trump ya insane liar.

YOU, and I do mean you personally, continually accuse others of believing lies, "fake news", and things that aren't true, and you call liberals fools for believing "fake news", and yet you constantly parrot the lies of Donald Trump, and the Republican Party.

Hillary is NOT a criminal. Liberals are NOT communists. Immigrants are NOT invading America. The Trump economy is in BIG, BIG trouble.

Everything that Trump and his minions have claimed is "fake news", has turned out to be true, and everything out of Trump's mouth is a lie.

STOP CALLING LIBERALS AND OTHER LIARS AND FOOLS. WHEN YOU POINT YOUR FINGERS AT SOMEONE ELSE, THERE ARE FOUR MORE POINTING BACK AT YOU.
I rarely ever parrot anything Trump says ya insane liar. Fake news. You wear your antifa mask while you wrote that?

I can only wonder at the insanity level these people must possess to continue to parrot the media as factual.

I wonder at the level of insanity these people must possess to continue to parrot Donald Trump, or anyone working for him, as factual.

More nonsense from a foreign troll.
Little too smart for dumb republicans ,it seems Over 5000 lies by trump and he's not insane??
McGahn his ex lawyer trump now says lied under oath to congress Who to believe ?? lol

BlameAmericaCover-481x230.jpg
You would have believed it if Obama was still president.

And crep as someone once said there are small lies ,big lies and damned lies Trump is a damned liar

Little too smart for dumb republicans ,it seems Over 5000 lies by trump and he's not insane??
McGahn his ex lawyer trump now says lied under oath to congress Who to believe ?? lol
List those lies, liar.

Mike Pompeo recently blamed Iran for an attack in Afghanistan despite the Taliban claiming responsibility for it.
It makes you wonder if Trump/Pompeo are also trying to set up Iran for the recent attack on oil tankers.
At the time, the Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, with spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid telling the Associated Press in a phone interview that 10 U.S. troops were killed — a common exaggeration for the militant group. But two weeks later, amid growing animosity between Washington and Tehran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed to the Kabul bombing as an example of one “in a series of attacks instigated by the Islamic Republic of Iran and its surrogates against American and allied interests.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...es-pompeo-blamed-iran/?utm_term=.274374d4038d

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...es-pompeo-blamed-iran/?utm_term=.274374d4038d
Pummel Pompeo with Pillows until he aPologizes.

List those lies, liar.

You're replying to someone on my ignore list, so there's no point in asking him to list any "lies" cause everything he posts is a lie.

List those lies, liar.
How many you want all 5000+ ?? Heres a beginning
President Donald Trump misled the American public repeatedly in 2018.

He championed victories that never happened and complained of challenges that don’t exist, while repeating some of the same false claims dozens and dozens of times — on the campaign trail, at the White House, and on Twitter.

This year alone, we’ve fact checked claims on tariffs, immigration law, health insurance, veterans health care, tax reform, aviation safety, automotive safety tests (and whether they involve bowling balls), border fencing, foiled terrorists, job creation, among many others. He's said, inexplicably, that people need a photo ID to buy groceries and cereal.

Fact Check: Trump's 5 biggest whoppers of 2018
DEC. 20, 201802:38
But certain falsehoods stood out amid the rest: sweeping claims that defined political conversations and, despite the work of fact checkers, kept coming up.

These are the president's top 10 whoppers of 2018.

10. We've gotten more done than any other administration.
“My administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country,” Trump told the United Nations in September 2018 address.

“So true,” he said as laughter broke out among the foreign dignitaries in attendance, documented in videos and the White House transcript. “Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay.”

Trump later said he intended that UN moment to garner a laugh, but he's repeated this claim seriously since. There are varying measures of success, but it's not "so true" that his administration has been more successful than any other administration in history. When it comes to legislation, Trump has signed plenty of bills in his first two years as president, but President Barack Obama, in his first two years in office, signed significantly more.

And not all legislation is created equal. Trump's struggled to sign the kind of major legislation he promised on the campaign trail. He’s tried and failed several times to repeal the Affordable Care Act. His signature legislative achievement, tax reform, has fallen short of the president’s own boasts about it and he’s offered vague promises of second tax cut to compensate.

His first real bipartisan achievement — a criminal justice reform bill called the "First Step Act" — was signed into law in late December, after he made this hyperbolic claim.

Much of Trump's agenda included deregulation and withdrawing the U.S. from international deals like the Iran deal and the Paris climate agreement, which he has successfully done. He’s also negotiated a new trade deal with Mexico and Canada intended to replace NAFTA, but in order to get it implemented, he’ll need support from a divided Congress.

Fact checking Trump's most sweeping claims of 2018
DEC. 28, 201804:41
9. Steel and automaker investments are skyrocketing.
“Big steel is opening and renovating plants all over the country. Auto companies are pouring into the U.S., including BMW, which just announced a major new plant,” Trump tweeted in November.

This is not true, according to industry experts.

Auto investment is down; BMW had said they might open a new plant, but they didn’t announce one. There are a handful of bright spots for steelmakers — production is up, for one — but there's no sign of a broad trend of investment and new plants.

The falsehood came days after news broke that General Motors would close American plants because the president’s steel tariffs raised the cost of doing business, and Trump has repeatedly sought to portray his trade war as a boon to the country.

8. Tariffs are making America rich.
“When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so...We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN,” Trump wrote in a December 2018 tweet.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/is-am...tariffs-as-he-claims-fact-check-1396314179517

Mike Pompeo recently blamed Iran for an attack in Afghanistan despite the Taliban claiming responsibility for it.
It makes you wonder if Trump/Pompeo are also trying to set up Iran for the recent attack on oil tankers.
At the time, the Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, with spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid telling the Associated Press in a phone interview that 10 U.S. troops were killed — a common exaggeration for the militant group. But two weeks later, amid growing animosity between Washington and Tehran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed to the Kabul bombing as an example of one “in a series of attacks instigated by the Islamic Republic of Iran and its surrogates against American and allied interests.”

Pummel Pompeo with Pillows until he aPologizes.
Promptness and politeness will provide a path for progress to perpetuate.

Don't worry anti-Trumpers.

Our President has this crisis covered!

Please return to your ongoing 2 1/2 year narratives concerning Collusion & Obstruction.

As usual, your resistance is greatly appreciated......:backpedal:

Illegal war predicated on lies to get reelected part II.
Pres.Trump doesn't need a war to get reelected in 2020.

He just needs the Democrats to keep acting crazy. ... :lol:
Acting crazy won the House?
No Trump won the white house because loser democrats and liberals are acting crazy and will continue to do so because they are insane. In other words they aren't acting.

Trump simply can’t be trusted, his administration is dishonest, deceitful, and corrupt – nothing that comes out of this administration can be believed, the consequence of its incessant lying and spreading of misinformation and fake news.

It is perfectly appropriate and warranted to be concerned that Trump’s failed, desperate administration would start an unjust war for some perceived political gain.

Trump simply can’t be trusted, his administration is dishonest, deceitful, and corrupt – nothing that comes out of this administration can be believed, the consequence of its incessant lying and spreading of misinformation and fake news.

It is perfectly appropriate and warranted to be concerned that Trump’s failed, desperate administration would start an unjust war for some perceived political gain.

How does it feel to be an enemy of America?
Superior? Noble? Powerful?
A low self-esteem ego trip for you???

Illegal war predicated on lies to get reelected part II.
Pres.Trump doesn't need a war to get reelected in 2020.

He just needs the Democrats to keep acting crazy. ... :lol:
Acting crazy won the House?

But failed to take the Senate.
And dat's a BIG but.

Forum List

Back