POLL: Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

• Total voters
I do, and I think it has to start with both ends of this issue (a) ending the screaming & finger-pointing and (b) honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning its own house first.

Those of us who really aren't on an "end" will need to do a better job of communicating and helping the ends find and work on areas of agreement and progress.

Please expand on your answer.

Thanks.

Absolutely, and the first thing we must do as a people is to instill within our citizens the knowledge that ALL people are created equal. What they do with their lives afterwards is on them, and their decisions, it has nothing to do with the color of their skin.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

Hello, Hiryuu. Thanks you for taking the time to read and reply to my thoughts and concerns that are based largely on the twelve years of my life I was an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator spending near-twelve years of my life serving young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Jay Z Carter's and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

During these twelve years, I witnessed failed, as well as abhorrent MATERNAL behaviors that I have no doubts offer the ONLY reason WHY the late Biggie Smalls, as well as Shawn Jay Z Carter and a dozen other President and Mrs. Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller friends, compose music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*tches, and treated like 'HOES' or 'THOTS' undeserving of being offered basic human respect.

Sadly, I have quite a bit of PAIN to share after spending twelve years of my life witnessing apparent emotionally or mentally ill fellow Americans causing great harm to my peaceful American neighbors.

Peace.

2lsbokk.jpg

Then you know what it means to serve the community, and thanks for your service. Use the pain to help drive your message, and never give into it like so many law enforcement officers do (I don't know how y'all do it every single day). Troop up and power on.

I'm not sure this is the right question. The right question is HOW would you like to see race relations improve.
Nope, that assumes that everyone wants to see race relations improve.

I don't believe that. So the question is the question.

The problem is that if you ask some racist, they'll probably say they do want race relations to improve. It's a tactic they've developed in the last couple of decades. They know what they can and what they can't say.

So, you say "yes, I want race relations to improve" but don't tell you what that actually means.

The problem is that if you ask some racist, they'll probably say they do want race relations to improve. It's a tactic they've developed in the last couple of decades. They know what they can and what they can't say.

So, you say "yes, I want race relations to improve" but don't tell you what that actually means.

Hello, FW. Regarding "tactics" you mention....

Have you noticed large numbers of apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black" minded American citizens HATEFULLY & LOUDLY denigrating our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent as 'C**ns', 'Sell-outs' & 'Uncle Toms'...

...are the very SAME illogical thinking, hate-spewing "Pro-Black" American citizens LOUDLY declaring Racism & "White Supremacy" are impeding black or American citizens of African descent from enjoying racial equality & respect all PEACEFUL, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

2r600gz.jpg

Peace.

Hello, FW. Regarding "tactics" you mention....

Have you noticed large numbers of apparent illogical thinking "Pro-Black" minded American citizens HATEFULLY & LOUDLY denigrating our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent as 'C**ns', 'Sell-outs' & 'Uncle Toms'...

...are the very SAME illogical thinking, hate-spewing "Pro-Black" American citizens LOUDLY declaring Racism & "White Supremacy" are impeding black or American citizens of African descent from enjoying racial equality & respect all PEACEFUL, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

2r600gz.jpg

Peace.

There are people on both sides of the debate who are messed up. Yes, there are a couple of people on here who I've put on ignore because it was impossible to have a decent discussion with them.

That doesn't stop the other side being bad in any way.

Right off the top of my head (because I have other things to tend to at the moment) I'm suggest trying to figuring out what each side sees as improvement and what each side sees as detrimental and see if we can find an intersection of the benefit to and in both.

Presently I can guarantee that there are a surprising number of whites who consider being required to actually compete instead of gaining things by default due to their race means they are losing some of their priviledges. I'm not sure how to go about changing that perception or if it can even be changed.

Presently I can guarantee that there are a surprising number of whites who consider being required to actually compete instead of gaining things by default due to their race means they are losing some of their priviledges. I'm not sure how to go about changing that perception or if it can even be changed.

Mariyam, please educate me by providing credivle evidence supporting your "guarantee"?

Peace.

I'm not sure this is the right question. The right question is HOW would you like to see race relations improve.

It's pretty easy to tell, by some of the responses here, that they're just going to blame the other side and not do anything.

Even more bizarre, they'll ask ME what they're supposed to do. If I provide an answer, they'll mock it.

That tells me all I need to know.

It's pretty easy to tell, by some of the responses here, that they're just going to blame the other side and not do anything.

Even more bizarre, they'll ask ME what they're supposed to do. If I provide an answer, they'll mock it.

Yes, sure.

The problem is I'm thinking on a higher plain than that of the rednecks on this board. Gets confusing at times.

Yes, sure.

The problem is I'm thinking on a higher plain than that of the rednecks on this board. Gets confusing at times.
The thought processes of many have been conditioned, unfortunately.

100% I do. I think first and foremost we need to not judge. If you ask me who I voted for and I said HRC you cannot come out and be like "YOU IDIOT". If I say I voted for DJT you cannot come out and be like "YOU RACIST". We need to respect one another's opinions. Disagreement is fine but disrespect is not.

Civility is needed on both sides.

True that, but there are some to whom I won't be civil..in the Badlands of course.

Greg

Yes, sure.

The thought processes of many have been conditioned, unfortunately.

Yes, and they get conditioned from birth, religion is one of the first ways of implementing a "you know what we've told you is right, you don't need to seek the answers, we'll tell you the answers" mentality.

Forum List

Back