POLL: Will Obama Participate in Debates for the 2012 election

Will Obama Debate the Republican Canidate in 2012

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Control implies that you can do what you want. Explain that to the "filibuster" party. They seemed to have missed that memo.

True but you have to admit the Dems filibustered just as much under bush as the reps have under obama.

That's a bullshit lie and you know it. Right wingers keep inventing this "tit for tat" that never happened.

You can easily find out the number of filibusters from both parties. You sit in front of the Internet. So tired of these right wingers and their fucking lies. But, what else do they have?

Bills that Republicans do not filibuster is the exception. Their automatic response to any legislation is to block it

True but you have to admit the Dems filibustered just as much under bush as the reps have under obama.

That's a bullshit lie and you know it. Right wingers keep inventing this "tit for tat" that never happened.

You can easily find out the number of filibusters from both parties. You sit in front of the Internet. So tired of these right wingers and their fucking lies. But, what else do they have?

Bills that Republicans do not filibuster is the exception. Their automatic response to any legislation is to block it

Did you have a point or does ignoring the exact same thing from democrats normal BS for you to swallow?

Did you have a point or does ignoring the exact same thing from democrats normal BS for you to swallow?

Republicans are in automatic filibuster mode to the point where it now takes a 60% majority to pass any legislation.

Republicans have used the filibuster more than any time in history, by a wide margin

prove me wrong

The title says it all.

Do you think Obama will participate in debates vs the republican canidate for the 2012 election?

Please vote and discuss

Obama missing a chance on getting is face on National T.V.--No way.
After all? he has to keep that teleprompter operator employed. Another job saved don't ya know? :eusa_whistle:

Republicans are in automatic filibuster mode to the point where it now takes a 60% majority to pass any legislation.

Republicans have used the filibuster more than any time in history, by a wide margin

prove me wrong
Why? You guys have put up such shit rife with crony payoffs it is to be expected. In fact because of that determination to stop the party that will tolerate anything but liberty. I now find myself willing once again to vote repub or against dem low life.

prove me wrong
Why? You guys have put up such shit rife with crony payoffs it is to be expected. In fact because of that determination to stop the party that will tolerate anything but liberty. I now find myself willing once again to vote repub or against dem low life.
And it has come down to voting against nowadays, isn't it?

Truth is a fast moving target and hard to nail and vote for.

The title says it all.

Do you think Obama will participate in debates vs the republican canidate for the 2012 election?

Please vote and discuss

He will.

And he'll run on his record.

obama051.jpg

prove me wrong

FAIL

It is Republicans who are twisting the concept of liberty by obstructing Congress and bringing the country to its knees

History will not look kindly on this group of Republicans who sold their souls to a bunch of rightwing lunatics. What ever happened to courage in the Republican party?

prove me wrong

FAIL

It is Republicans who are twisting the concept of liberty by obstructing Congress and bringing the country to its knees

History will not look kindly on this group of Republicans who sold their souls to a bunch of rightwing lunatics. What ever happened to courage in the Republican party?
Really? Since 2007? :eusa_whistle:

FAIL.

prove me wrong

FAIL

Yes you fail. As you ignore the corruption I need to remind you the congress was seldom to agree. Try picking up a book.

FAIL

Yes you fail. As you ignore the corruption I need to remind you the congress was seldom to agree. Try picking up a book.
Just as designed by the Founders. Rightwingshitflinger just is exercising partisan girley muscles as usual.

prove me wrong

Funny way of "proving him wrong". Fucking funny.

FAIL

Really? Since 2007? :eusa_whistle:

FAIL.

No, since '87

Forum List

Back