Poll: what will it take for Trump supporters to turn on the retard?

what will it take for Trump supporter to turn on Trump?

• Nuclear war with Iran and North Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gee The Great Douche is doing so well. What a winner!

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

OOPs? Is that last place? DANG That Great Douche is soooo good.
How about posting the real numbers?

What are the "real" numbers?

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

Clearly, the Great Racist Douche is in the last place.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

As DOPer love to claim ready thang is fake. Everyone knowns that.
There was another poll that showed Trump with the same approval rating as Obama. But polls don't really mean anything. I mean, Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide...according to the polls. LOLOL!

all are invited to partake
IDK. What would it take for the Left to disown Hillary?
What would it take for you to stop stalking her? She`s a private citizen and normal people don`t care about her. Seek help!
She is trying to keep herself in the spotlight by writing books about why you lost. She's fair game.
People who write books are fair game for what? Who`s next, the ones who read books?

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

There was another poll that showed Trump with the same approval rating as Obama. But polls don't really mean anything. I mean, Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide...according to the polls. LOLOL!

People leaned as a lesson, some 3 million did not vote, as they could not see the Great Douche winning, as the Joke Con Man candidate FRAUD. With Russians help as well. Good Luck making all the excuses down the road,

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

People leaned as a lesson, some 3 million did not vote, as they could not see the Great Douche winning, as the Joke Con Man candidate FRAUD. With Russians help as well. Good Luck making all the excuses down the road,
After all is said and done can we depend on the Russians to help the GOP in the 2018 elections?

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

Well, the economy is doing better, thanks to Trump. Wages are up, thanks to Trump. People are paying less in taxes, Thanks to Trump. The stock market is doing very well, thanks to Trump. Trump is keeping his campaign promises. Who's the last President who can say that? America is doing a lot better since Trump was elected. So what, exactly, are the Left pissed about?

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

Well, the economy is doing better, thanks to Trump. Wages are up, thanks to Trump. People are paying less in taxes, Thanks to Trump. The stock market is doing very well, thanks to Trump. Trump is keeping his campaign promises. Who's the last President who can say that? America is doing a lot better since Trump was elected. So what, exactly, are the Left pissed about?
Tax cuts. Trump is stealing the left's free shit money.

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

The economy has been doing well since 2009 and I really don`t know if golfing and tweeting have accomplished a whole lot. What`s holding up that check from Mexico for the wall for us to cower behind? I`m not pissed because I haven`t really given a shit about this country or any other country since about 1968. It`s all entertainment to me and it sure is a lot funnier than watching them try to impeach crooked Hillary for using email or some other imaginary crime.

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

I remember GOP folks would be raging mad if Russia was spying on us.
But they did evolve to be okay with them tampering in our elections. Even more okay,
if they win, so to cover it up. MAGA, be a hack, a lying un-American GOP or worse
a DOPer. Make the racist whitey 30% proud.

Last edited:

DTrWkD1XUAAo946.jpg

I remember GOP folks would be raging mad if Russia was spying on us.
But they did evolve to be okay with them tempering in our elections. Even more okay,
if they win, so to cover it up. MAGA, be a hack, a lying un-American GOP or worse
a DOPer. Make the racist whitey 30% proud.

Russia has always spied on us.
Russia didn’t tamper with the elections.
Trump beat Hillary without Russian help.
Trump is not nearly the liar that Obama was or that you are.
Spare us your racist lies.

Forum List

Back