What better way to show that he is innocent and that Islam is a Religion of Peace?

Yep. Just a poor, misunderstood, peaceful religion. I just can't figure out why so many people hate them. I guess I'm just dense.

Kenya: Muslim cleric arrested on jihad terror charges, his students riot, murder 3 people, destroy church

^^^^ But but but what about Timothy Veigh? :poke:

But but but WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES? :omg:

upload_2018-1-16_18-19-6.png

upload_2018-1-16_18-18-6.png

• Banned
Yep. Just a poor, misunderstood, peaceful religion. I just can't figure out why so many people hate them. I guess I'm just dense.

Kenya: Muslim cleric arrested on jihad terror charges, his students riot, murder 3 people, destroy church

View attachment 171851

View attachment 171850

What about pizza for dinner?
Uh...I'm not sure where to go with that.

View attachment 171851

View attachment 171850

Uh...I'm not sure where to go with that.

Sorry, got carried away with Lucys' What about moment

View attachment 171851

View attachment 171850

With or sans anchovies?

Hey Bruce_T_Laney

View attachment 171851

View attachment 171850

With or sans anchovies?

Hey Bruce_T_Laney
WITH!

• Banned

View attachment 171851

View attachment 171850

With or sans anchovies?

Hey Bruce_T_Laney
WITH!
You're a culinary heathen. Just saying.

Forum List

Back