Poll: What should we do with guns?

What should we do with guns?

• Total voters
My hostility, you clown? I wasn't hostile at all until I listened to the that dweeb on TV.

If the Moms of America say Jroc can't have certain firearms, son, you will give them up or go to jail.

Wrong. And you wil lfind noone to blame for the bloodshed more than yourself.

Last edited:
My hostility, you clown? I wasn't hostile at all until I listened to the that dweeb on TV.

If the Moms of America say Jroc can't have certain firearms, son, you will give them up or go to jail.

:lol:I'd like to see federal agents arresting people for owning a legally puchased firearm:lol:

The legislature can order the prohibition of certain firearms to private individuals, order a fair market value for payment, and order collection measures on pain of fine and incarceration for failure to comply.

The legislature can order the prohibition of certain firearms to private individuals, order a fair market value for payment, and order collection measures on pain of fine and incarceration for failure to comply.

They won't, though.

The far right will engage in the "But, John, we can change that by changing what happened and changing definitions." Yes, there are assault weapons that do not belong in our civilian society.

Then you should not have trouble actually telling people what they are, should you? While you are at it, remember that the Bushmaster was legal under Connecticut law, which is actually stricter than the federal law you want brought back.

regulate all public firearms - lever / bolt action, 6 round maximum, chamber fed.

Does this mean you favor disarming the police, National Guard, and Secret Service as well?

Oh, and private body guards, too.

They can? Strangely enough, the constitution limits the power of the government to taking private property for public use, not just because they want it.

They can? Strangely enough, the constitution limits the power of the government to taking private property for public use, not just because they want it.

You aren't going to get through to that block head, he doesn't view the constitution the way it was written, I believe he thinks it's a living document and should change with the times.

I certainly don't believe the blockheads of the far right know how to read the Constitution correctly.

I certainly don't believe the blockheads of the far right know how to read the Constitution correctly.

Care to explain another way to read it?
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Even the Kelo decision, which everyone things is wrong, rationalized the economic benefit of taking property from poor blacks to give it to rich whites as a public use.

Last edited:

The legislature is not authorized to pass legislation that violates the Constitution as that clearly does. Attempting to do so would make them domestic enemies of the Constitution and therefore sworn enemies of a large portion of the American people of the United States. Summery removal from office is about the best they could hope for.

9thIDdoc is not authorized to decide whether the legislation is constitutional.

A court does that.

Step off, radicals. This is a battle you would lose.

I have every right to tell you the court decides not you, bigrebnc.

You don't like, tuff.

You don't like, tuff.

You have the right but I don't?
You have the right just as I do. but what you do is misinform
I gave the facts with Lewis and Miller you cannot show any evidence to debunk those court rulings.

Jake response blather blather blather.

That is your wrongful misinterpretation of SCOTUS opinions.

Otherwise, you could stroll into Dick's Sporting Goods and pick up a mortar section, shells, plates, gears, and tools. Can you?

You don't like, tuff.

You have the right but I don't?
You have the right just as I do. but what you do is misinform
I gave the facts with Lewis and Miller you cannot show any evidence to debunk those court rulings.

Jake response blather blather blather.

Forum List

Back