Poll: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively

Well, maybe I shouldn't post in this thread, but there might be a little truth to it. I just don't understand why they're anti-science and investment. Having such a mindset goes against every great white civilization in history and doesn't make much sense.

Poll: Trump supporters more likely to view blacks negatively

Nearly half of those supporting Trump said African-Americans were more "violent" and "criminal" than whites. About 40 percent described African-Americans as more "lazy" than whites.

------------------------------------

Is this a surprise to anyone?

As for the "violent" and "criminal" opinions, what you really mean is they know the facts. Blacks are more violent and criminal than whites. All the empirical evidence confirms that fact. Since a far higher percentage of blacks are on welfare, you could also justify calling them lazier than whites.

The question I need to ask is why can somehow have so much pride for so many great things(their race, skin color done in the past), but then be against what made those things possible? I mean it doesn't make sense...Then to turn around and act all high in mighty against other people while doing so is a sad sight to behold.

Funny never a poll on how many blacks view whites positively or in the negative........

Rural blacks and whites in East Texas are violent, particularly the poor of each group.

Makes Friday night football fabulous!

Forum List

Back