Obama Let's Thousands of Felon Illegals Stay in America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We have a nice island here in SoCal they can live on. So what if the Navy uses it for target practice, it's got nice ocean views.

More than 2,000 illegal immigrants were turned loose on American streets after serving prison sentences last year – often because their home countries refused to take them back – and many subsequently committed crimes including rape and murder, a key lawmaker charged Monday.

The claim, by Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, comes a week after a federal audit blamed the Department of Homeland Security and an uncooperative Haiti for an illegal immigrant being freed to kill a Connecticut woman.

Grassley, who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, called on the Obama administration to put renewed pressure on countries that won’t take back their own criminals after they have been ticketed for deportation.

“Dangerous criminals, including murderers, are being released every day because their home countries will not cooperate in taking them back,” Grassley wrote in a June 27 letter to Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson.

Keep reading…

Stuff like this angers normal Americans. Illegal human arrested for DUI to murder set free "promise to appear"? WTH!

Tent city with sherrif joe, fast track hearing, deport, charge fee to home country or extract it otherwise! Kill em if come back?

Common sense: farmer try to raise chick don't leave gate open. If you got varmit sniffing fence, 12GA chaser.

I'm ready to quit America, quit these boards. Enough!!! Left loons!

Stuff like this angers normal Americans. Illegal human arrested for DUI to murder set free "promise to appear"? WTH!

Tent city with sherrif joe, fast track hearing, deport, charge fee to home country or extract it otherwise! Kill em if come back?

Common sense: farmer try to raise chick don't leave gate open. If you got varmit sniffing fence, 12GA chaser.

I'm ready to quit America, quit these boards. Enough!!! Left loons!

Never give up teling the truth, my friend. You have a lot of knowledge and you have common sense which is becoming an attribute that is in short supply.

Hussein had a plan for America.

The America he hates so much.

He almost has accomplished it.

What he doesn't know is.....

Nowhere to run.... nowhere to hide Hussein

That's all. :)

Hussein had a plan for America.

The America he hates so much.

He almost has accomplished it.

What he doesn't know is.....

Nowhere to run.... nowhere to hide Hussein

That's all. :)

They will have to carry me away in a body bag before I stop telling people how things really are......bet me on that.

Forum List

Back