Poll: Trump Stretches Lead to 27 Points; Sanders 7 Points Behind Clinton

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The TRUMP JUGGERNAUT continues....can you say President Trump.... Come on, I KNOW you can!

Newsmax ^ | 12 Feb 2016
The latest national poll by Morning Consult shows that Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump's lead has spiked by 6 points over second-place Ted Cruz, whose support remains flat. The survey, released Friday, conducted Wednesday and Thursday, after Trump's win in the New Hampshire primary, also shows that a decline in the percentage of voters who support someone other than the six remaining GOP candidates or who haven't made up their minds. Here's the breakdown: •Donald Trump: 44 percent (up from 38 percent a week earlier) •Ted Cruz: 17 percent (17 percent) •Ben Carson: 10 percent (9 percent) •Marco Rubio: 10...

Reported as trolling.

images (50).jpg

Why does Trump consistently do worse against Hillary / Sanders than all the other Republican candidates?

is it because he's the worst candidate?

Or is it because, just like in 2012, his supporters have gone Full Retard and think the polls are wrong?

But Commie Bullshitter, why does TRUMP beat ALL OTHER Republicans by a 2 to 1 margin??? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Why does Trump consistently do worse against Hillary / Sanders than all the other Republican candidates?

is it because he's the worst candidate?

Or is it because, just like in 2012, his supporters have gone Full Retard and think the polls are wrong?

But Commie Bullshitter, why does TRUMP beat ALL OTHER Republicans by a 2 to 1 margin??? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Because a third of the Republican electorate is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really angry, and there are five other candidates running.

So when you lose, are you going to blame

a.) The mainstream media
b.) The establishment
c.) Ebola
d.) Yourself for nominating an offensive demagogue

I'm pretty sure it won't be (d.), old man.

Commie Bullshitter another candidate drops away! Little Jimmy Gilmore.... soon Yeb will be gone, and perhaps we'll get a

upload_2016-2-12_22-35-12.jpeg

As all will be forgiven, as it was with Reagan and the First Bush!!!!

Trump's numbers will continue to rise while Hillary's continue to decline.
It's too bad too.

I'm starting to get worried.

I really don't want Sanders to win the nomination.

I can see right through him, just like I did with Obama. Just from what I see on-line, it is becoming apparent that the brain dead, TV watching segment of America doesn't really know shit about him.

That little fucker is pretty evil.

rnc-berniesanders.jpg

sanders-church-and-state.jpg

ukvz2.jpg

All+politicians+are+evil_39594e_5612813.jpg

Sanders running reminds me of this. . . .

Commie Bullshitter another candidate drops away! Little Jimmy Gilmore.... soon Yeb will be gone, and perhaps we'll get a

View attachment 63264

As all will be forgiven, as it was with Reagan and the First Bush!!!!
You better hope not.

The first Bush was establishment, and sent out the order to have Reagan assassinated.

THEY HATED each other.

How old are you?

Forum List

Back