Poll: Trump accomplishing little in his final year as president

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Good - our long national nightmare ends within a few months :)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump has accomplished little or nothing in his final year as President, a new poll finds.

According to the poll, a majority of Americans believe that Trump has made no progress on the economy, terrorism, or other key issues in his Presidency’s dwindling final days.

More troubling for Trump, the poll shows that Americans have lost confidence in his ability to salvage his Presidency before his imminent departure from the White House.

Davis Logsdon, a history professor at the University of Minnesota, said that Trump’s failure to accomplish anything of substance during his last year in office is a problem that has plagued other lame-duck Presidents.

“Trump is desperate for a legislative victory to prove that his final year as President was not a total disaster,” Logsdon said. “But with so few days, or possibly hours, remaining, it’s hard to see that happening.”​

Poll: Trump Accomplishing Little in Final Year as President

i'm happy enough with TRUMP , USA is still here , i have a few bucks in my pocket , deportations are happening , USA Military is said to being rebuilt , Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court , guns are still available , people are making money on investment . Looks like the 'norks' are being confronted with 'iran' being next . ----------- whats not to like DR.Love ??

i'm happy enough with TRUMP , USA is still here , i have a few bucks in my pocket , deportations are happening , USA Military is said to being rebuilt , Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court , guns are still available , people are making money on investment . Looks like the 'norks' are being confronted with 'iran' being next . ----------- whats not to like DR.Love ??

Yes thank God the USA is still here, people are making money on stocks and guns are still available.

All were in terrible danger of disappearing under Obama :)

well then , still not impressed eh DrLove . Look at the confrontation of the 'norks and iran will be next . Deportations are happening , military is being rebuilt , Military likes the TRUMP , same for the police , i like him , Deplorables love seeing an unbowing / non bowing American President as CiC again . Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court . And just a few minutes ago i read that President Trump is going to do something [i don't know what] to finally rid ME and others like ME of the unAmerican 'obamacare' mandate . There is more but just that partial list is good enough fer now . -------------------- its ALL been pretty good so far DrLove !!

Forum List

Back