Poll: The Bottom of this Recession

The recession wil last at least:

• Total voters
I think our bottom will be longer than most others. It all depends on the value of our dollars if it stays stable then we should be ok but if it depreciates alot then we will be in trouble. Energy will shoot through the roof but hey thats just me rambling.

It is not going to remain stable. Obama has big spending plans, and only 1 of 2 ways to pay for them. borrow or Print money. Seeing how not many people left who want to loan the US money, you can bet on Obama printing money to pay for his MASSIVE SPENDING PLANS.

= disaster for us economy, and I have been screaming since the mindless fools who elected Obama first started saying his name.

We can not tax, spend, regulate and Govern our way out of this. Only tried and true market solutions will work.

However it appears mr Obama and congress think we can spend our way out. They seem to think government is the Answer, when in fact it is the problem.

yay thanks assholes for mindlessly voting for Obama.

TY very much indeed.

One of the problems with the housing market is we built to many houses in the last five or so years and we have to many of them. I guess they should have gone back to high school ecnomics and learned about supply and demand!

It's not that simple. The demand was there until the Credit markets fell. Actually the Demand is still there, people simply can not get a loan to buy with.

It's not that simple. The demand was there until the Credit markets fell. Actually the Demand is still there, people simply can not get a loan to buy with.

That is not true.

I am a realtor, and I have had no problem getting my clients loans. None whatsoever.

The biggest problem here are the greedy sellers. People who paid $279,000 for a house four years ago want $499,000 for it now. Those are actual figures from one of my sellers. I have forty buyers on my email list.

The weird thing about this recession is that gas and interest rates are low.

The exact opposite of the 1970's.

Now's the time to be buying!!!!!! I gradually started switching my 401k 2 years months ago to treasuries and then last November starting moving an every higher percentage to stocks. Now almost 100% going into stocks and next month I am increasing my withholding to put even more.

Warren Buffet's CLASSIC adivice. Get scared when people are greedy, get greedy when people are scared. I am more "greedy" than any time since 1983....
I'm with you Zoomie.
If people thought the stock market was a good investment when the Dow was at 13,000 they ought to be diving in headfirst right now.
Some of my friends jerked all their money out of the stock market, I started putting more in.
Do I have a large nutsack, or am I nuts? Time will tell.

Forum List

Back