Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

which part of they don't have the votes to override the veto are you failing to grasp?

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way... when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go?

I see you are stuck of repeat as well as stupid

remember what? are you incapable of backing up your allegations with links? don't you know how to use a search engine yet? are you even out of high school?

Keep using the typical liberal talking points when losing a debate

You know damn well the libs love of welfare - even you can't be that dumb

really.... then who does THIS one go against?

here is a question:

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?the scores were:

Disagreee strongly: 32%
Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

and here is another question:

which of the following must be a higher overall priority for the US: Winning in Iraq or Immediate Troop Withdrawal?

the scores were
Winning in Iraq: 42%
Immediate Withdrawal: 47%
Not sure: 11%

now....is it just me, or is one of those questions not like the other?

you, me, birdz and the lurkers can see that they are different, but mathematically challenged and reading impaired rsr can't... are you surprised? no of course not, you've known him far longer than I...

:rofl:

you, me, birdz and the lurkers can see that they are different, but mathematically challenged and reading impaired rsr can't... are you surprised? no of course not, you've known him far longer than I...

:rofl:

You keep leaving out these numbers

How important is a US victory in Iraq?

Very or Somewhat important - 61%

Not important - 33%

Percent important

Dems 44%

Republicnas - 84%

In both questions - Dems overwhelmingly went for the surrender side

The same is true in every question

Why not give the party breakdown MM

Or would that prove my point?

what point? your TO's opening statement has already been shown to be a falsehood according to your own poll... and you keep harping on how 8 of the 9 questions are against the dems even tho the dems are not part of the questions...

Do you even know what your point is?

Would you agree the war in Iraq is lost?

Percent that DISAGREES:

Dems - 37%

Republicans - 79%

and please tell me again, why you would suggest I failed my first grade reading course, when I clearly read the question correctly and it is you who seems to have failed your first grade arithmetic course? Gonna come clean and admit you fucked up HERE?

I'll bet you a special tiger's daiquiri made with that special rum I love that he won't.

what point? your TO's opening statement has already been shown to be a falsehood according to your own poll... and you keep harping on how 8 of the 9 questions are against the dems even tho the dems are not part of the questions...

I see facts to you is like Holy Water to the Devil

When asked what is more important winning in Iraq or immediate troop withdrawl

69% of Dems wanted cut and run only 23% said winning was important

cut and run like bush did in afghanistan? define winning.

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...
when will your insatiable blood lust end?

How important is a US victory in Iraq?

Very or Somewhat important - 61%

Not important - 33%

Percent important

Dems 44%

Republicnas - 84%

EACH question has the party breakdown

Do you lie like this all the time or only on this board?

You left out the party breakdown

On another thread, you were so hyper to post party breakdowns

that was then this is now... different day different poll... what's the matter, rsr, can't you keep up? should we give you more time?

if you're so slow on the uptake that you need extra time just say so, we'll let you have more time (to pull your head out of your ass), won't we mm...

laffs...

that was then this is now... different day different poll... what's the matter, rsr, can't you keep up? should we give you more time?

if you're so slow on the uptake that you need extra time just say so, we'll let you have more time (to pull your head out of your ass), won't we mm...

laffs...

You are right

When are libs ever consistent?

Why include party breakdown when the poll shows Dems do not care about winning in Iraq?

surrender to whom? do you have a clue what you are talking about?

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way...

when will your insatiable blood lust end?

Still stuck on stupid I see

When asked what is more important winning in Iraq or immediate troop withdrawl

69% of Dems wanted cut and run only 23% said winning was important

You left out the party breakdown on your post

Allow me to add it in

I'm not a democrat, so I don't care about that... I'm an american.

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

I'm not a democrat, so I don't care about that... I'm an american.

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

You are a angry lib in a constant state of mouth forthing hysteria

Forum List

Back