Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

not only is rsr mathematically challenged but his vocab skills could use some work too...

hey mm... do you think that rsr tried to get into the military and failed the intelligence portion of the exam?

The first thing you see when you go to the poll is

How important is a US victory in Iraq?

Very or Somewhat important - 61%

Not important - 33%

Percent important

Dems 44%

Republicnas - 84%

You ahve to be an MM clone

You ask the same stupid questions over and over

that's because you never answer them... so once you answer the questions, we can move on to the next set...

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

what's your answer?

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way... when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go?

what's your answer?

really.... then who does THIS one go against?

here is a question:

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?the scores were:

Disagreee strongly: 32%
Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

and here is another question:

which of the following must be a higher overall priority for the US: Winning in Iraq or Immediate Troop Withdrawal?

the scores were
Winning in Iraq: 42%
Immediate Withdrawal: 47%
Not sure: 11%

now....is it just me, or is one of those questions not like the other?

In both questions - Dems overwhelmingly went for the surrender side

The same is true in every question

Why not give the party breakdown MM

Or would that prove my point?

really.... then who does THIS one go against?

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?
the scores were:

Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

Failed you first grade reading course MM?

and please tell me again, why you would suggest I failed my first grade reading course, when I clearly read the question correctly and it is you who seems to have failed your first grade arithmetic course? Gonna come clean and admit you fucked up HERE?

that's because you never answer them... so once you answer the questions, we can move on to the next set...

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

what's your answer?

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way... when will your insatiable blood lust end?

what's your answer?

When asked what is more important winning in Iraq or immediate troop withdrawl

69% of Dems wanted cut and run only 23% said winning was important

and please tell me again, why you would suggest I failed my first grade reading course, when I clearly read the question correctly and it is you who seems to have failed your first grade arithmetic course? Gonna come clean and admit you fucked up HERE?

You left out the party breakdown

On another thread, you were so hyper to post party breakdowns

why not admit you fucked up and can't count?

When asked what is more important winning in Iraq or immediate troop withdrawl

69% of Dems wanted cut and run only 23% said winning was important

You left out the party breakdown on your post

Allow me to add it in

nope... you simply mislabeled the findings... that's what mm is trying to show you... but of course, considering where you keep your head, you're just not seeing it...

The numbers back me up and show you to be a fool

No surprise there

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?
the scores were:

Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

54% of the respondents DISAGREED when asked if setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure. THEY DISAGREED WITH THAT. that means that they would NOT say that a deadline for troop withdrawal was the same as setting a deadline for failute.

44% AGREED.

54 is bigger than 44
do you AGREE with that statement?

I agree, yes, but rsr will probably try to change the subject or hurl another empty insult...

I agree, yes, but rsr will probably try to change the subject or hurl another empty insult...

How important is a US victory in Iraq?

Very or Somewhat important - 61%

Not important - 33%

Percent important

Dems 44%

Republicnas - 84%

they don't have the votes to override the veto... yet...

Congress controls the purse - they can cut off funding if they REALLY wanted to

Then tell the Dems to cut off the funds

Is there something about that sentence you can not grasp?

which part of they don't have the votes to override the veto are you failing to grasp?

Forum List

Back