Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

So you would rather surrender and let the terrorists take over?

Keep putting your party ahead of your country MM

surrender to who? what terrorists? Are you mislabeling the insurgents as terrorists again?
IF your country was invaded, your infrastructure destroyed, your government toppled, members of your family killed, would you fight the occupying forces or would you collaborate with them?

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

As I said, out of 9 questions - 8 went against the Dems

The answer to this questin goes against the answers of the other 8

really.... then who does THIS one go against?

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?
the scores were:

Disagreee strongly: 32%
Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

surrender to who? what terrorists? Are you mislabeling the insurgents as terrorists again?
IF your country was invaded, your infrastructure destroyed, your government toppled, members of your family killed, would you fight the occupying forces or would you collaborate with them?

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

You ahve to be an MM clone

You ask the same stupid questions over and over

really.... then who does THIS one go against?

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?
the scores were:

Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

Failed you first grade reading course MM?

you didn't answer the question. I pointed out that the sentence of your opening post having to do with whether or not the war was winnable was bullshit. the survey does not ask that question. can you address that point or will you run away from this asswhipping too?

he has the dodge dance down pat, mm...
and have you noticed how well he has also mastered the chicken head bob?

amazing... I'd give him a 9 for his performance of it, too... how about you?

he has the dodge dance down pat, mm...
and have you noticed how well he has also mastered the chicken head bob?

amazing... I'd give him a 9 for his performance of it, too... how about you?

Please pry your lips from MM ass - it is really unbecoming of you

I did answer his question but he refuses to accept the truth of the poll

Much like you

as I said, out of 9 questions 8 went against the Dems

The answer to that one goes against the answers of the other 8

I say your math is fuzzy... as well as your recollection of the questions... cuz not a single question asks about the dems.

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way... when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go?

To bad for you, the voters are seeing the Dems for what they are

Surrender monkeys

It would seem you resemble that remark

where do you keep that rock you live under? is there some part of my serving my country and you not that you think you have the upper hand?

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way... when will your insatiable blood lust end?

the scores were:

Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

54% of the respondents DISAGREED when asked if setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure. THEY DISAGREED WITH THAT. that means that they would NOT say that a deadline for troop withdrawal was the same as setting a deadline for failute.

44% AGREED.

54 is bigger than 44
do you AGREE with that statement?

I say your math is fuzzy... as well as your recollection of the questions... cuz not a single question asks about the dems.

Then the Dems can cut off the funding

Is that to deep for you?

the scores were:

Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

54% of the respondents DISAGREED when asked if setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure. THEY DISAGREED WITH THAT. that measn that they would NOT say that a deadline for troop withdrawal was the same as setting a deadline for failute.

44% AGREED.

54 is bigger than 44
do you AGREE with that statement?

Keep talking about this question and ignore the other 8 that goes against the Dems

who does this one go against????

which of the following must be a higher overall priority for the US: Winning in Iraq or Immediate Troop Withdrawal?.
the scores were
Winning in Iraq: 42%
Immediate Withdrawal: 47%
Not sure: 11%

cmon, mm, rsr has already shown he is as mathematically challenged as he is a chickenhawk...

overwhelmingly...

When have libs ever wanted to reduce welfare programs?

Republicans passed the welfare reform bill, Clinton vetoes it three times, then the polls went against him and he signed it

Othe then that, libs want to keep throwing money at the problem of the "poor"

links, rsr, or are you just making shit up again?

where do you keep that rock you live under? is there some part of my serving my country and you not that you think you have the upper hand?

Then tell the Dems to cut off the funds

Is there something about that sentence you can not grasp?

As I said, out of 9 questions - 8 went against the Dems

The answer to this questin goes against the answers of the other 8

not only is rsr mathematically challenged but his vocab skills could use some work too...

hey mm... do you think that rsr tried to get into the military and failed the intelligence portion of the exam?

not only is rsr mathematically challenged but his vocab skills could use some work too...

hey mm... do you think that rsr tried to get into the military and failed the intelligence portion of the exam?

9 questions in the poll and you only want to talk about one

Dems are defeatest - like you - and the poll shows it very clearly

New Topics

Forum List

Back