Poll Shows Dems Do Believe War Is Lost

Can you define what it means to win in Iraq? what is the mission this week? will it be the same next week? next month?

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

We've been asking this question of the supporters for a long time, but haven't gotten any good answers. :(

if you were the head of the Iraq govenment, and you had the united states providing you with a 150K police force free of charge, how quickly would YOU want to admit that you could stand on YOUR own, if you knew that making such an admission would mean the departure of the 150K free cops?:rofl:

Is that why they are out fighting side by side with US troops

Funny how libs have no problem making sure the welfare checks keep going out here in the US, (talk about making people dependent) but want to cut off the people of Iraq and let the terrorists kill them

Then they should vote to cut off funding

They will nto do that because a majority of Americans want to win the war

You can pout all you want - Dems surrendered to Pres Bush

they don't have the votes to override the veto... yet...

the democrats want the troops home alive, you want them in Iraq and in harm's way... when will your insatiable blood lust end?

when it's your turn to go? and rsr?

If winning in Iraq is so important to you, when will you be taking an active part in the fight?

no. You are wrong again, as usual.

asking if victory is important is not the same thing as asking if the war is winnable. they are not the same question. My statement was:

there was no question in the poll that asked if the war was winnable, so the editorial comment that led off your little thread is bullshit.

Ask the enormously obese man:

How important is it that you lose lots of weight?

he says: VERY IMPORTANT

Ask the same man Do you think you CAN lose weight?

and, as he crams another twinkie down the old grocery hole, he says : NOT TOO FUCKING LIKELY.

see the difference?

explain how that is not exactly on point. explain why that does not perfectly illuminate the difference between "is the war winnable?" and "is victory important?"

is something "lame" simply becasue it leaves you with no intelligent rejoinder?

explain how that is not exactly on point. explain why that does not perfectly illuminate the difference between "is the war winnable?" and "is victory important?"

is something "lame" simply becasue it leaves you with no intelligent rejoinder?

Dems have proven over the last 5 years, victory is not one of their top goals to accomplish

The poll confirms that once again

hey...they know if they did not supply ANY policemen to the force that America would quickly lose patience....but as long as they are "trying to stand on their own" the 150K free cops stick around. sounds like a great deal if you ask me. If I were in that Iraqi government, I'd be sure to keep telling America how hard I was trying to 'stand on my own'.... and I'd keep saying it as long as America kept believing it.

What are you doing here if you are so opposed to the war?

Why are you not protesting with the rest of the defeatests?

Having fun smacking around rightwingturd chickenhawks, showing them up as the cowards they are. I served in the military and volunteered for the war of my youth. how about you?

what are you doing here? besides hiding from your patriotic duty, that is...

the who? your own poll says:

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?
the scores were:

Disagreee strongly: 32%
Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

Are you so mathematically challenged that you think 44% is the majority?

hey...they know if they did not supply ANY policemen to the force that America would quickly lose patience....but as long as they are "trying to stand on their own" the 150K free cops stick around. sounds like a great deal if you ask me. If I were in that Iraqi government, I'd be sure to keep telling America how hard I was trying to 'stand on my own'.... and I'd keep saying it as long as America kept believing it.

So you would rather surrender and let the terrorists take over?

Keep putting your party ahead of your country MM

Dems have proven over the last 5 years, victory is not one of their top goals to accomplish

The poll confirms that once again

you didn't answer the question. I pointed out that the sentence of your opening post having to do with whether or not the war was winnable was bullshit. the survey does not ask that question. can you address that point or will you run away from this asswhipping too?

Having fun smacking around rightwingturd chickenhawks, showing them up as the cowards they are. I served in the military and volunteered for the war of my youth. how about you?

what are you doing here? besides hiding from your patriotic duty, that is...

the who? your own poll says:

Would you say setting a deadline for troop withdrawal is setting a deadline for failure?
the scores were:

Disagreee strongly: 32%
Disagree somewhat 22%
Not sure 3%
Agree somewhat 13%
Agree strongly 31%

Are you so mathematically challenged that you think 44% is the majority?

as I said, out of 9 questions 8 went against the Dems

The answer to that one goes against the answers of the other 8

We've been asking this question of the supporters for a long time, but haven't gotten any good answers. :(

that's because they don't have a good reason why they haven't walked their war talk, other than being chicken that is... but I don't consider their lack of intestinal fortitude to be an excuse for their lip service patriotism. I consider it a character flaw.

Funny how libs have no problem making sure the welfare checks keep going out here in the US, (talk about making people dependent) but want to cut off the people of Iraq and let the terrorists kill them

link? or are you just making shit up again?

that's because they don't have a good reason why they haven't walked their war talk, other than being chicken that is... but I don't consider their lack of intestinal fortitude to be an excuse for their lip service patriotism. I consider it a character flaw.

To bad for you, the voters are seeing the Dems for what they are

Surrender monkeys

It would seem you resemble that remark

as I said, out of 9 questions 8 went against the Dems

The answer to that one goes against the answers of the other 8

who does this one go against????

which of the following must be a higher overall priority for the US: Winning in Iraq or Immediate Troop Withdrawal?.
the scores were
Winning in Iraq: 42%
Immediate Withdrawal: 47%
Not sure: 11%

link? or are you just making shit up again?

When have libs ever wanted to reduce welfare programs?

Republicans passed the welfare reform bill, Clinton vetoes it three times, then the polls went against him and he signed it

Othe then that, libs want to keep throwing money at the problem of the "poor"

half of america believes it... the other half have pulled their heads out of their asses and can see the truth.

who does this one go against????

which of the following must be a higher overall priority for the US: Winning in Iraq or Immediate Troop Withdrawal?.
the scores were
Winning in Iraq: 42%
Immediate Withdrawal: 47%
Not sure: 11%

As I said, out of 9 questions - 8 went against the Dems

The answer to this questin goes against the answers of the other 8

Forum List

Back