Poll: Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

Should Trump be pardoned if convicted?

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?

I think it would be more "HEALING" for Americans and the country to not pardon him! I also think it would be more "HEALING" for the world to not pardon him! I think pardoning him would set a very bad precedent for future presidents. Let him live with the consequences! Although the cases differ in many ways, was America better off with the Pardoning of President Richard Nixon? I think Trump's transgressions are much worse than Nixon's. What do you think?
Hell no should an option

the cases are shams !

the cases are shams !
Hilarious

And how does that change any of the facts in the case which has 4 guilty pleas so far.
the prosecutor also visited the Briben WH !

So, how does that change any of the actions of the defendants in the case?

Nope. Do you agree with this statement from him.

"I think the Trump White House lies more often. I think it lies more readily. I think it lies more blatantly."
Would you like to supply the whole conversation?

In his 2020 victory speech, Joe Biden declared that “to everything there is a season — a time to build, a time to reap, a time to sow. And a time to heal. This is the time to heal in America.”

I would never forgive Biden if he pardoned Trump!
I put not sure, because it depends. The reality in my eyes is, the sooner Trump is in the review mirror, the better. That said, if he agreed to leave politics forever, then pardon him and let the country try to rebuild some semblance of normalcy.

In his 2020 victory speech, Joe Biden declared that “to everything there is a season — a time to build, a time to reap, a time to sow. And a time to heal. This is the time to heal in America.”

I would never forgive Biden if he pardoned Trump!

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

King James Version

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Read full chapter

I put not sure, because it depends. The reality in my eyes is, the sooner Trump is in the review mirror, the better. That said, if he agreed to leave politics forever, then pardon him and let the country try to rebuild some semblance of normalcy.
Do you think he will hold himself to a promise that has no legal standing?

Do you think he will lose support if he doesn't?

My point is this. And the question of a pardon has been asked here before.

Let's just say Trump is pardoned. He will NOT simply vanish. His supporters will not all of a sudden recognize he's a criminal. It'll be looked at and treated like a victory by both Trump and his base, and he will go right on throwing bombs at the courts and Democrats.

I frankly don't see an upside to it.

Healing isn’t the word.
Exorcised is more precise.
Demon, be gone!

its a political witch hunt that has just been exposed for its shady practices .
That's interesting. But not really an answer. How do you get from. Willis was treated to a vacation by her boyfriend too, the charges against Trump and his co-conspirators are political?

You guys aren't even trying to reason that one out I've noticed.

Forum List

Back